Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun (1320 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / The Worst Of Fayemi Is Better Than Fayose’s Best – Former Ekiti Speaker / Buhari Visits Shagari, Looks Younger And Healthier Than Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Amosun, in bold below, says what many of us have been saying all along since Fayose began his 'madness'. Only uncouth and ill-bred gutter agbero will support Fayose's vile and evil antics over an election. There is no democratic bone in Fayose and we all know that now 100% courtesy of Captain Sagir Koli. Fayose is a disgrace to Nigerian leadership and Ekiti folks should take a good look at themselves for telling the world that this abhorrent man is the best they can do.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/23/buhari-stronger-fayose-gov-amosun

Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun

The Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has berated the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, for his continuous scathing remarks about the health status of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), saying Buhari is stronger than Fayose.

He said this on Monday while speaking with journalists after meeting with 705 community development associations and cooperative societies in the state at the June 12 Cultural Centre, Kuto, Abeokuta.

Fayose’s recent remarks came on the heels of the ongoing visit by the APC presidential candidate to the United Kingdom, where he met former Britain’s Prime Minister, Tony Blair, among other engagements.

The Ekiti State governor had alleged that Buhari had gone for a check-up on his alleged failing health, instead of a working visit as claimed by the APC.

But Amosun said it was not in the character of the Yoruba to wish anyone death.

He said, “It’s a big shame from the quarters where the ‎allegation came from. We are Yoruba.

“There is an unwritten rule: t’aba n ja, bi ti ka ku ko (Even if we are quarelling, it is not to wish each other dead).

“Even in this instance, we are not fighting. We want to represent our people. How can a sane person wish somebody else dead. It is a disgrace to our race as Yoruba for somebody to be wishing another person dead.

“For your information, General Muhammadu Buhari is even stronger than the character that is saying the man is weak; maybe because of the military background.”

Amosun, who was part of Buhari’s entourage to the UK, said he had to struggle to catch up with the 72-year-old retired General, despite his own age of 57.

He said, “Even because of the way I walk, it’s like catching up with him. For his age, maybe because of his military background. It’s like seeing Baba Obasanjo too and say he’s old.

“This is the man that is very agile; we are even telling him that you have to slow down. This is the man that we met together with Tony Blair. We left the place and we went to about five different places. The man is hale and hearty.

“Even when we went to Ben Television, I told him ‘you can’t follow me, you have to go home’. He was willing, he was ready even in the cold. The man was walking round.”

He further berated the ruling party for going viral on the Internet with falsehood, on the purported visit of Buhari to a London hospital.

He added, “You can see the photoshop they are using; they are saying a lot of rubbish. This is not politics. It is descending to an abysmal level and I think all lovers of democracy and all lovers of humanity should caution them.

“Politics shouldn’t be like‎ this; saying that he (Buhari) has three months to live. They are just talking rubbish.

“Politics will finish. Where would they be when you begin to talk this rubbish? I think it’s a shame and I think they are descending to a level that is unheard of, that negates reasonableness and good thinking. It’s against our tradition as Yoruba.”

While talking about his administration’s interaction with the CDAs and cooperative societies, Amosun said he had gone to all the 236 wards in the state and met all the CDAs in their various locations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by WisdomFlakes: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
I feel sorry for Ekiti people coz they obviously didn't bargain for this when they 'elected' Fayose. Since his inauguration he has turned the stalking of Buhari into an obsession while neglecting the good governance he was elected to deliver.
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Omexonomy: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Gbawe and his fellow janjaw.e.ed BH minions shekau ur BH field commander will soon be captured what sayest thou?
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by chamboy(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Amosun, u Bleep up
What is fayose
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by aminashy: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Them dey use sleep compare death?Pa Buhari is a dead man walking it's 6 days now and we are yet to see Pa Buhari the kind cocaine una dey sniff nah which brand because I like to be in this kind of dillusional state God forbid bad thing tho
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I feel sorry for Ekiti people coz they obviously didn't bargain for this when they 'elected' Fayose. Since his inauguration he has turned the stalking of Buhari into an obsession while neglecting the good governance he was elected to deliver.

It was shameful of Ekiti folks to vote for this man considering he was disgraced out of office, for corruption and misrule, in his first outing as governor. Any pragmatic person would know that Fayose is incapable of delivering good Governance. Ekiti folks merely embraced sentiments when they should have voted pragmatically and sensibly. Now they, and they alone, will bear the brunt of Fayose's misrule which we are all seeing in 3D. The disgraceful man is not even pretending to lead any more. He is now just stalking Buhari shamelessly while some 'omo alaileko' are egging him on and praising his disgraceful conduct.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by amsad19(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Omexonomy:
Gbawe and his fellow janjaw.e.ed BH minions shekau ur BH field commander will soon be captured what sayest thou?
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by TheFreeOne: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2015
“For your information, General Muhammadu Buhari is even stronger than the character that is saying the man is weak; maybe because of the military background.”

I am not a fan of fayose but the above quote is a lie.
Truth is GMB be like a cracked Nepa pole wey fit collapse anytime grin

Though i am not wishing him death but he's too old and not qualified for the office he's seeking. This is 2015 for Gods sake not 1980s.
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by GeneralBosco: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
Omexonomy:
[/s]
THIS IS A VERY EXTREME CASE OF FOOLISHNESS embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by PhockPhockMan: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Mumu thread

I spit on it.
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by gen2briz(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Ekiti people how market?
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by PapaBrowne(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
While I understand Amosun's point, I think its becoming scary and I'm actually afraid that Buhari might actually be very sick.

Nigerians have had a bad experience with Yar Adua in the past and would naturally not want a repeat in which case I also understand Fayose's position.

These things are so easy to solve. A video with Buhari addressing this issue would simply put his purported enemies to shame. For a man that has been seen on video everyday for the last two months to suddenly have no video recording despite purportedly meeting the likes of Blair calls for a lot of concern.

If he is unwell, I wish him quick recovery.

There is really no need for APC to be throwing out fake pictures. Getting sick is human. All humans get sick. There is no need to lie about it especially since Nigeria had a bad experience in the past!
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
I can count how many ex presidents and elder statesmen that are older than Buhari,yet we don't hear rumours of them being ill. He's even healthier than most of them.

Why then the focus on Buhari's health if not that its a propaganda against him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu thread

I spit on it.
Their thread is becoming dry lately cry
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
PapaBrowne:
While I understand Amosun's point, I think its becoming scary and I'm actually afraid that Buhari might actually be very sick.

What's ur basis?
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Their thread is becoming dry lately cry

Why don't u focus on ur life that u earlier tied on Jonah-daft cursed presidency?
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

What's ur basis?
he has no basis. He's no different from Fayose and others who see Buhari as their worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by maestroferddi: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
We are not going to allow ourselves to be hoodwinked.

Fayose remains the nemesis of APC and their sinister moves.

Instead of whining inexorably, APC spin doctors should be more disingenuous in next attempt to concoct more lies.

The ease with which Fayose is debunking the tissue of lies is getting embarrassing.
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

Why don't u focus on ur life that u earlier tied on Jonah-daft cursed presidency?
Its better than tying it on buhari who is on a sick bed. cry
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
We are not going to allow ourselves to be hoodwinked.

Fayose remains the nemesis of APC and their sinister moves.

Instead of whining inexorably, APC spin doctors should be more disingenuous in next attempt to concoct more lies.

The ease with which Fayose is debunking the tissue of lies is getting embarrassing.

Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Demdem(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Its better than tying it on buhari who is on a sick bed. cry

Sick bed in ur warped brain.... grin
The most important however is ur acceptance that ur miserable life is tied to Jonah-daft cursed
leadership.
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

Sick bed in ur warped brain.... grin
The most important however is ur acceptance that ur miserable life is tied to Jonah-daft cursed
leadership.
I don't want this stvpid thread to gather momentum, bye bye. grin
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
I don't want this stvpid thread to gather momentum, bye bye. grin

Coward. Ur life is already useless for tying it with Jonah-daft cursed leadership. get off ur high horse, momentum my
foot.
Re: Buhari Is Stronger Than Fayose - Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

Coward. Ur life is already useless for tying it with Jonah-daft cursed leadership. get off ur high horse, momentum my
foot.

Do you not know you are talking to an 'omo alaileko'? The internet now unites us all yet you should know you are talking to ill-bred thugs here who slap their father and kick their mother to get attention. Why then will they not be disrespecting Buhari and lying about him like Fayose who is nothing but an 'agbero'?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic / Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward / Africans Including Nigerians Now Living In Police Stations In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.