Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha (2748 Views)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
You really believe the piece of shit about carrying cofin to govt house? Do know those women were first beaten up by govenor's boys in okigwe road, d day they were to do peaceful demonstration just to register their dissatisfaction, are u aware of that part of the story?
Jorussia:
Is carrying coffin to govt house and publicly wishing the governor dead not barbaric?
Re: Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha by johnmartus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
this so called widows deserve what the youth gave them i saw them on nta crying and i sense that they manipulate them they just they useless themselves

long life okorocha nothing will do you anybody wish you dead will join their ancestor
Re: Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha by PhockPhockMan: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tundeajani:
even with his performance level?
Don't be deceived my friend, everything about Okorocha is a scam. Some of you outside Imo state makes some silly judgment of the man based on nothing.
Okorocha is fake.
Re: Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha by Tundeajani(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Don't be deceived my friend, everything about Okorocha is a scam. Some of you outside Imo state makes some silly judgment of the man based on nothing.
Okorocha is fake.
i can see you are a first class chimpanzee a pdp e goat,,quote me again and go and die,,,
Re: Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha by Jorussia(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tundeajani:
forget the pdp widows fani kaode Bleep every night ,how is the okorocha brand selling down there in imo?
I don't reside in IMO. I reside in Benin city.where do you reside?
Re: Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha by Tundeajani(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't reside in IMO. I reside in Benin city.where do you reside?
who is on the lead btw gej and buhari currently?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... / Oshiomhole: Why My Govt Did Not Build Industries In Edo / Historical Pix Of Female Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.