Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... (2733 Views)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / When Rochas Heard That Biafrans Have Taken Over Owerri!(hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
I mean seriously, for more than 24 hrs in detention... We didn't even hear anyone protesting let alone carry out any of the threats they have been dishing out on the internet .. cheesy

When their Yoruba master saraki had problem with CCB, they are the first to carry placard for the release of their master ...

I mean seriously ... cheesy

Igbo man no wan die if money is not involved cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
You are foolish that even the word "foolish is ashamed of you..

We are diplomatic,if the nig govt had waited a few days more,then there would be reason to react/protest.

Better go and buy your own 1litre of otapiapia before e finish o.

All of a sudden,they have shifted their priority cheesy
Bunch of loud mouthed scratched faces

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Do you really want Biafrans to take up arms Really.......you think you'll not be on the other side of the thread shouting how igbos are destabilizing bullyhari's moronic administration

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ckmayoca: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ah.. threat? There is diff btw Easterners and northerners boko haram. There is constitution that governs everything it's not all about killing and fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by brize(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

We are diplomatic,if the nig govt had waited a few days more,then there would be reason to react/protest.

lol, oga you will kill this people o o o o hahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by nedu666: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
so if gani adams is arrested u will take up arms. who send kanu message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by warrior01: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ Op, it shows they are smarter than you; they walk their talk and planned everything ahead and you dumb self fell into their trap and gave them free publicity they seek

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
brize:
lol, oga you will kill this people o o o o hahahaha
Them no dey hear word,their mouth wide eh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by eluquenson(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sincerely, Biafrans are toothless dogs, visit their wall on Facebook and see all sorts of bragging.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

hahahahaha you spoke like a true coward ... So heboes knew what they call diplomacy when they allow nmadi and the rest of his dogs to go on rampage, inciting violence and insulting other tribes ..
Hahahaha flat head no go kill me with laugh

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Barney11: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lorbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
You are a yoruba fool. We don't need to protest if we have channel to reach international community. YOU ONLY PROTEST TO GAIN ATTENTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY...THEY ALREADY KNOW US AND WILL RESPOND SWIFTLY IF THEY HEAR OF ANY ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS OF BIAFRANS. Just one phone call, they will respond!

Our energy is reserved for real fight not protest. This is 2015!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
nedu666:
so if gani adams is arrested u will take up arms. who send kanu message.
lmao ... That's why I directed the message to bifraidians ..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
new2020:
You are a yoruba fool. We don't need to protest if we have channel to reach international community. YOU ONLY PROTEST TO GAIN ATTENTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY...THEY ALREADY KNOW US AND WILL RESPOND SWIFTLY IF THEY HEAR OF ANY ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS OF BIAFRANS.

shut it coward ... You have avenue to gain international attention by getting yourself arrested ... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hahahahaha you spoke like a try coward ... So heboes knew what they call diplomacy when they allow nmadi and the rest of his dogs yo be going on rampage and inciting violence and insulting other tribes ..
It is your useless yoruba media that is carrying the fake news that radio Biafra is inciting violence.
Before we continue this conversation,show me your 1litrr of otapiapia

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by glassjar1: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I mean seriously, for more than 24 hrs in detention... We didn't even hear anyone protesting let alone carry out any of the threats they have been dishing out on the internet .. cheesy

When their Yoruba master saraki had problem with CCB, they are the first to carry placard for the release of their master ...

I will personally tie a noose and hang you head down .

enjoy your amala virus cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Naijiant: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Biafra is not going away. We need to address the Biafran Question:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Before we continue this conversation,show me your 1litrr of otapiapia
mumu .. I got your Cain reserved ..

You go chop koboko like your eze

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mumu .. I got your Cain reserved ..

You go chop koboko like your eze
Heheh,e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by gab264(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hahahahaha you spoke like a true coward ... So heboes knew what they call diplomacy when they allow nmadi and the rest of his dogs to go on rampage, inciting violence and insulting other tribes ..
Amu mpa gi dere.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

.....Coming from a deranged animal grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by mcjoe007: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
new2020:
You are a yoruba fool. We don't need to protest if we have channel to reach international community. YOU ONLY PROTEST TO GAIN ATTENTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY...THEY ALREADY KNOW US AND WILL RESPOND SWIFTLY IF THEY HEAR OF ANY ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS OF BIAFRANS. Just one phone call, they will respond!

why dem no go knw people whose main occupation is crime and drug peddling.seriously I would be d happiest in d world wen u get ur freedom. d earlier d beta Facebook and Twitter no be d way

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Yorobastard(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
eluquenson:
Sincerely, Biafrans are toothless dogs, visit their wall on Facebook and see all sorts of bragging.

Yhh we are toothless dogs...the same thing you bastards said about bokoharam....till today you have not been able to defeat the group...your fuccking stupiid cowardites of an army can create peace in another country but not in its own territory...Give me 5 critical reason that can make you say you are proudly a nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Heheh,e pain am
hahahahahahahahahah is that all you v got? Typical igbo coward... You are already afraid of koboko cheesy Dont worry i no go flog u too much

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Sparrow13: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
only a fool will protest the detention of the albino DILECTOR

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hahahahahahahahahah is that all you v got? Typical igbo coward... You are already afraid of koboko cheesy Dont worry i no go flog u to much
Bury your head in shame cheesy
By the way,where is your 1litre of otapiapia ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am soooo disappointed ehn, with all the chest beating I was hoping for some live action. they were all waiting for the president of Russia, Putin to come and lead the protests. smh very seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by vayne(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:
I am soooo disappointed ehn, with all the chest beating I was hoping for some live action. they were all waiting for the president of Russia, Putin to come and lead the protests. smh very seriously.
See this one,your disappointment is just beginning...so you were waiting for live actions because he was arrested for questioning?

You are really pained to be this disappointed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by seacoast(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

No tribe wise pass Igbos ooo.. They kept their calm.. The calm they kept paid off..
1. If they go violence... They will still destroy their own properties
2. The dss will see evidence against kanu (he dey ginger violence)
3. This guys took to the social media.. Rather than Streets and it paid them (at least foreign media don report am)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by ThisMeansWAR: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
seacoast:
No tribe wise pass Igbos ooo.. They kept their calm.. The calm they kept paid off..
1. If they go violence... They will still destroy their own properties
2. The dss will see evidence against kanu (he dey ginger violence)
3. This guys took to the social media.. Rather than Streets and it paid them (at least foreign media don report am)
lmao... Another true coward has spoken grin even the leaders of massob denied your hero when shiit got real ... He no wan make dss hand reach him... Fear fear igbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. / Nigerian Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Version Of Ebuka's Abada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.