Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] (2108 Views)

Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Yesterday, we all witnessed the ugly drama that played out between former buddies Skales and Wizkid. Thing was so messy that Wizkid even had to curse Skales' left balls and reveal he begs h*es for money.

Well, while all that happened, unknown to everybody, Skales's beloved girlfriend, Sasay took to her Twitter page to defend her man and blast the 'fuckboy' and other haters who can't get her man's name out of their lips. Tweets continue after the cut. But be thou prepared for the uglier dirtier part where one of Sasay's former best friends angrily turned on Sasay and blasted her for sleeping with her ex-boyfriends. Took me a long while to gather their back and forth totally insane, totally messy tweets but it's mind blowing.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/can-afford-girl-like-skales-gf-blasts-wizkid-haters-twitter/

Re: GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] by SuperSuave(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2015
I like skales. I prefer him to wiz anyday
Re: GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Little children in young people's clothing. Can someone tell them to grow up.
Re: GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
But wait I can't find the part where skales's gf best friend accused her of sleeping with her ex

(1) (Reply)

#MTVMAMA2015 Can Olamide Win An International Award - Ovie Notjustok / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Engage In Sexy Play In New Pics! / 2face And Wife At Headies Award 2015 - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.