Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) (86719 Views)

Joke Silva Is An Ageless Beauty In These Gorgeous Photos / Bukky Wright Is An Ageless Beauty In New Portraits / Funmi Iyanda Is An Ageless Beauty In New Makeover Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by yungzeed(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abegiii.... She b vampire.
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
redvektor:
Hmmm she young sha at that age but o.p if u see my grand mother u go fink say na dis woman born her and she is jos 90 i for upload pic but na nokia touch i day use
touch? Lol...torch oga
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
The way i go knack knack this woman ehn her age go show shaperly no worry
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by atakata1: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
SHE IS such A BEAUTY...! Alas, she is OLD inside. In life, you can never have it ALL. Vanity!! ALL is VANITY. I like her though! #smiles#
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wetin concern naija with dis abeg roll away abi she be wan turn Jesus?
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
if i hear. embarassed
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
obongproff:
If dis be true den she has some very good genetic problems.

I think she has an excessive amount of collagens in her body.

Or she started with Swiss collagen when she.was small
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by stupor(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
She's' looking very young and good to go !

Asians normally have healthy diet system like the Americans and some parts of Africa which gives natural advantage to some people like her the vigour and strenght that she's' endowed with and that which She is also presently enjoying till now.

*Human beings can naturally live longer if they allow a ''green revolution'' one that takes cognizance of nature,water,environment(Natural habitat-Aquatic and land) then we might start to enjoy life not only by what you consume as food into the body system but by the external materials and causative agents like air we also breathe in from botanical plants and gree gardens.

I have seen very young people in their fifties and if not because i actaully know their ages i would have doubted their true ages.Some people are genetically blessed which is quite amazing.
I believe if you do these underlisted activities ,it is most likely you end up looking young,fresh and healthy at even conspicous ages-

*Eat good food when you must and let it be the ones that give you all the energy needed.

*Get enough sleep when you have to and

*Do a little bit of mental and physical exercise as often as you can or as regularly.

*Maintain a positive character and keep contended with what you have.All these absolutely gives you the confidence and conscious state of mind to look your very best all the time.

*A healthy nation is a wealthy nation !
(I am not a Doctor)
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by joeyekembele: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
redvektor:
Hmmm she young sha at that age but o.p if u see my grand mother u go fink say na dis woman born her and she is jos 90 i for upload pic but na nokia touch i day use

You tell lies. You be APC member?
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by gbaby4live: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
richielan:
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OLOSHI, WETIN U CON DEY FIND FOR NAIRALAND?
NA D PICTURES OF YOUR TRIP TO ALL PART OF THE WORLD U FOR DEY POST, NO B DIS USELESS TIN WEY U DEY WRITE FOR HERE O.....OPONU OSHI....
#MTCHEWW......
That woman dey there Jare

2 Likes

Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonnyb12:
Her name is Liu Xiaoqing, she will turn 60 years old on October 30th this year. One of the leading actresses in China in the 1980s and now a business woman.

Ms. Liu is called a 'frozen beauty’ in China for her everlasting beauty. She said that she’s never had any plastic surgery.
At the age of 30 she acted mainly mainland films and won numerous awards. She was also recently named the most beautiful woman in the world over 50 by Japanese TV. Xiaoqing is a business woman and a published author.
In 1999, she appeared on Forbes’ list of the 50 richest Chinese businessmen and businesswomen in the world.

http://naijaparrot.com/ageless-beauty-60-yr-old-woman-looks-18-without-plastic-surgery-photos/.
vampire alert undecided
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Walexdinho4: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
taaa.....devil is a leaner for where u dey
ok tell hw UZU go con be.......
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by nitrogen(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
She's a Vampire
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Monmax: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Try these pics of her..... The ones reflected are not recent

2 Likes

Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Walexdinho4: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
stupor:

Asians normally have healthy diet system like the Americans and some parts of Africa which gives natural advantage to some people like her the vigour and strenght that she's' endowed with and that which is. She also presently enjoying.

*Human beings can naturally live longer if they allow a ''green revolution'' one that takes cognizance of nature,water,environment(Natural habitat-Aquatic and land) then we might start to enjoy life not only by what you consume as food into the body system but by the external materials and causative agents like air we also breathe in from botanical plants and gree gardens.

I believe if you do these underlisted activities you are most likely you end up looking young,fresh and healthy at even conspicous ages-*Eat good food when you must and let it be the ones that give you all the energy needed.
*Get enough sleep when you have to and

*Do a little bit of mental and physical exercise as often as you can or as regularly.

*Maintain a positive character and keep contended with what you have absolutely gives you the confidence and conscious state of mind to look your very best all the time.

(I am not a Doctor)
.........after all u av said it shows dis girl is 60 abi....ma see ur pics
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Its a lie...

Its all been about JOBS...

A SIXTY Years old woman's boobs can NEVER be as cute as this....

Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Funkychic:

lolzz ....why u too dey lie like dis, bro
Funkychic:

Funkychic:

Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Jaymima(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just imagine if she poses for a snapshot with her 40 years old daughter who didn't inherit her gene, people will just conclude that they are indeed mother and daughter. ....swapped position ofcourse!
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
playcharles:
NASB

Association of space bookers on tour.
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Sike(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
What about her menopause??
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Caseless:
Even at 60, I wont mind chroming this woman. Afterall, she doesn't look her age. All join...

Bad boy
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
stupor:

Asians normally have healthy diet system like the Americans and

(I am not a Doctor)

Which America? Be specific because when you say America this is what comes to mind.

Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by richielan: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com

"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by honeric01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

dumb ass did you go to school at all? if the body produces too much collagen a disfiguring order that causes the skin and internal organs to tighten known as 'scleroderma' will occur that can lead to disability.

please learn, so next time don't post things like an illiterate.

But but, did he tell you he isn't an illiterate? undecided
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Bestbaby12(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
She b vampire
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
NaLaugh:
She will age one day.

But for now, she can still get the D.

Plus she is fine as hell. Chinese women generally aren't very pretty, but she is.

Guy, u never see chinese. They are one of the prettiest race on earth
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by brosdoncome(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
folabayo1:
This woman must be a vampire undecided

She's a doppleganga....lol
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by bee444: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's called a charm. A concortion was mixed for her. Most Chinese/Japanese wealthy women often go to the extreme of appearing ageless. Human blood and other parts of human is mixed with tofu to form ageless ingredients.

Go to China or Japan if you're interested.
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
make nairaland shut down now now if this woman never do plastic surgery. angry
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by karoj(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Haba! You can lie o grin tongue
na linuz mba
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by aottravels(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Out of billions of people on earth there are some that will exhibit or defiles natural phenomenon of human beings attributes...
Re: Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
VAMPIRE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.