Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught (941 Views)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by gogochocolate: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
APC folks are so scared of shekau being arrested or caught alive by the Nigerian Army. They are saying that there is a conspiracy for Shekau to implicate Buhari when eventually he is arrested or caught. In order words they prefer a dead Shekau. My question is why does APC leadership exhibit so much sensitivity when Boko Haram or Shekau Issue is mentioned or discussed. I am beginning to think that they might be a nexus between Buhari , APC and Boko haram or else why is there so much apprehension on the APC camp now that the military is making progress. APC leadership that has been very active on the social media disparaging both the Nigerian Military and Jonathan have suddenly forgotten their social media accounts. I need genuine answers please

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by fiverrwin(f): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
No scared only concerned about what pdp is capable of making bh leader say since he is working for them
Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by Wealthyone: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
They are worried because they know PDP is very desperate.

Examples are frontpage adverts by Fayose, empty threats of the militants and Okupe + FFk aren't left out.

Too numerous to mention.

As a citizen who loves the pple' general sef, I know pdp might wanna do such but God no go grant them such power.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by pring: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Have u not heard PDP is arranging a fake shekau that will be made public very soon?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by themilanway(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Senseless and attention seeking thread.

Crap
Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by dazdilijae(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
fiverrwin:
No scared only concerned about what pdp is capable of making bh leader say since he is working for them
Make a dead man walking say? of what benefit would it be to say lie and still die cos anyway it goes he is going to die a violent death so why would he lie for the same man he calls an INFIDEL and should resign there is a lot to ponder bout.
Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by dazdilijae(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wealthyone:
They are worried because they know PDP is very desperate.

Examples are frontpage adverts by Fayose, empty threats of the militants and Okupe + FFk aren't left out.

Too numerous to mention.

As a citizen who loves the pple' general sef, I know pdp might wanna do such but God no go grant them such power.

Your same General that called them his brothers in 2012?
or BH who nominated him to represent them in 2013? y didn't they call Mallam Sanusi then or even Shaik Gumi? why him
feed a kid with a lot of toys and its only your name he remembers and trusts
Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by gogochocolate: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am saying the attitude of the APC folks towards Boko haram leaves a lot to be desired. How you rejoice and disparage the Nigerian army when Boko haram was capturing Nigerian Villages and refuse to show support now that the army is making progress. Somethings are just beyond politics.
Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by kennydee05(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Here is the reason

This was said by GEJ...

Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by nzeadachie: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC KNOWS THAT BUHARI IS CHIEF JIHADIST AND THE MAIN SPONSOR OF BH
Re: Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught by egbaguy: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wait ooooo.....wasnt it celebrated shekau has been killed?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Blasts APC, Says You Don’t Win Elections On Propaganda / Abuja Residents March In Support Of Nigerian Soldiers(photos) / ‘the Real Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’ Documentary Aired By AIT (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.