Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON (9172 Views)

Breakingnews: Buhari Sacks Comptroller General Immigration, Abeshi. / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / ‪#‎breakingnews ‬Buhari Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by reborn1: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Confirmer:
Watch this video of Femi Fani Kayode and be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zzYbtGCyn4

Lolzzz. Nice video..We have someone like this too on nairaland. Protection Association of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by michaelbiz: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
queensmith:

Lagos is the richest Nigerian state?

I can't say if Fashola is a saint, but he sure has shamed his counterparts and predecessors.

Seconded.
Fashola - to me - is an icon.
When you hear him speak eyeball-to-eyeball, you can tell he loves Lagos with his whole being
He can win my vote ANY DAY, ANYTIME.
We need more of him to happen in our lifetime.
Then, you can kiss your worries goodbye in a few years.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by sunshine1974(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
U have said it all.........well articulated write up devoid of sentiment, if u were close by I would have bought u a bottle of origin.
dealslip:
Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by queensmith: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

First of all, fashola is overrated. He tried in his first term but that is all there is to it. There is nothing spectacular he did given the huge IGR of lagos and the fact that lagos is largely driven by the private sector. Lagos is a very large state in terms of population. But most of these people provide their own water and very few are employed by the state govt . Very few people now allow their children to go to public schools. Most prefer private health facilities. Even many high brow areas in lagos built their own roads. He couldn't even complete a 57 kilometre rail line in 8 years yet they say GEJ is clueless.

On the issue of corruption. Corruption is not a pdp affair only though the volume is meant to be higher at the federal level. But most of the corruption allegations are being exagerrated. How can 30 trillion naira be stolen in just four years? An amount that is more than the revenue that has been shared by the federal govt and state govt in four years. We hear of corruption at federal level but what of other tiers of government. in lagos in 16 years, no single public official has been charged to court. Does that mean lagos and other states are 100 percent corruption free. Let us wake up. The best approach to ending corruption is prevention and transparency.

I would like to know the benchmark you've used to measure his performance? You've frequently used the term many so I hope you understand this does not mean most? There is alot more strain on Lagos's infrastructure than any other state in Nigeria, that place defines overpopulation.

I don't know why you've decided to compare a state governor with a nations president here, I also don't know why Fashola didn't complete the rail metro but we cannot in anyway compare the current works in Lagos with the scam GEJ has presented as a railway line (a project that he didn't even start to begin with).

Please, enough with the GEJ descriptions of thievery, corruption is corruption and it's inexcusable in any government. Just to address the point you made, revenue shared is not revenue accumulated - budgets are prepared against forecasts which are actually (and I assume intentionally) under reported in Nigeria.

If I remember correctly GEJ was in the habit of pardoning criminals, why should they waste their time prosecuting them? Who is controlling who?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by ollyruffy: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
MARCH4BUHARI till PDP tells us why they deserve another term.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
princemillla:
Poster on alomo........ Why all this wishes?

Is it wrong for someone to fall sick? What is so special if someone fall sick? Or to fall sick is now a crave. If buhari is sick let him go for treatment or is under treatment I don't see why we should exergirate on that.

God bless Nigeria

BUT WE DESERVE TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
queensmith:

I would like to know the benchmark you've used to measure his performance? You've frequently used the term many so I hope you understand this does not mean most? There is alot more strain on Lagos's infrastructure than any other state in Nigeria, that place defines overpopulation.

I don't know why you've decided to compare a state governor with a nations president here, I also don't know why Fashola didn't complete the rail metro but we cannot in anyway compare the current works in Lagos with the scam GEJ has presented as a railway line (a project that he didn't even start to begin with).

Please, enough with the GEJ descriptions of thievery, corruption is corruption and it's inexcusable in any government. Just to address the point you made, revenue shared is not revenue accumulated - budgets are prepared against forecasts which are actually (and I assume intentionally) under reported in Nigeria.

If I remember correctly GEJ was in the habit of pardoning criminals, why should they waste their time prosecuting them? Who is controlling who?

Am not comparing GEJ wit fashola. But I think the media and critics are being unfair to this administration. And please explain why u call the railway a scam sire. In ur words, GEJ has done absolutely notin. Railway is scam, agric is overrated, auto assembly is crap, electoral reforms is rubbish, intervention funds for industries and youwin. What has previous administration in Nigeria done including obj...
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by gebest: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Stupidity is when u charge ur phone with generator and still come here and say GEJ till 2019.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by BobNeli(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
CHM11:
So? If he is on the sick bed nko?..does that change the fact that we are failing as a nation? Worse, smart energetic youths are supporting these people with applauses as they destroy our future.
And it becomes a sick man that will rebuild your failling nation. Just how much you have downgraded your significance.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by patriotic16: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:
Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.
May almighty God increase your knowledge. Good, comprehensive and truthful write up. Keep it up!
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by CHM11: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2015
BobNeli:
And it becomes a sick man that will rebuild your failling nation. Just how much you have downgraded your significance.
If only you read and understood my post... They are all the same set of people out for their own selfish gain...
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Badgers14: 2:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Didn't GEJ and PDP see these videos before the make FFK a director Oh well GEJ is clueless anyways.
I wish APC could play these tapes anytime FFK talks nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by richielan: 4:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

=========================================♦♦♦
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Imoy(m): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2015
dealslip:

Woman, u have said it all.

God bless u and ur family.

Wish Nigerians could see and understand tins from ur point of view.

Kudos!
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by richielan: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.cashbay20.com

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by dealslip(f): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
sunshine1974:
U have said it all.........well articulated write up devoid of sentiment, if u were close by I would have bought u a bottle of origin.

Lol
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by dealslip(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Imoy:

Woman, u have said it all.

God bless u and ur family.

Wish Nigerians could see and understand tins from ur point of view.

Kudos!

Amen to the prayer. I wish more in a hundred folds. Our band wagon mentality and sentiments has always been our undoing.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by dealslip(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
patriotic16:
May almighty God increase your knowledge. Good, comprehensive and truthful write up. Keep it up!

And you too dear patriot, I pray our eyes can be opened. God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over / My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.