Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos (1513 Views)

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by thomasina: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
The vice presidential
candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, Prof.
Yemi Osinbajo has invited all
young professionals to Nelos
Place Event Center for an
event tagged “Conversations
For Change.”

See the poster and tweet
below…
http://www.imediagate.com/prof-yemi-osinbajo-organizes-conversation-for-change-event-in-lagos/
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ok. God for him & his supporters.. My regards to that oga that has 150 barren & castrated cows since 2011 a.k.a forger-general..

If e pain u go chop bomb & dilute am with acid.
GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by mofayodeyahoo: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Allah i sa mu yi wannan zabe lafiya sai baba mai pastor

may God see us through march, amen
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by ellguapo: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
A VP in waiting already too impressive
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by tswitch: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Over 90% of Nigerians won't watch the conversation or whatever it is called.

I am confident over 70% of Nigerians want to hear what you have to say.

Over 92% of Nigerians will definitely watch you debate.

Go and debate!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by crownprince102: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Go on with ur great innovation....... Incoming VP
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by crownprince102: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
That's an example of active VP not the DVP (Deputy-Vice President) we have at the moment. I guess PEJ is the VP.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by joedrae(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Plan to attend

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by ekebrandies: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good platform to interact with the VP in waiting. i will attend...
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by itetemi: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
tswitch:
Over 90% of Nigerians won't watch the conversation or whatever it is called.

I am confident over 70% of Nigerians want to hear what you have to say.

Over 92% of Nigerians will definitely watch you debate.

Go and debate!

over 60 percent of Nigerians do not have light........................capish
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by tswitch: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:

over 60 percent of Nigerians do not have light........................capish

Over 85% of Nigeria has an Internet enabled devie or have access to the Internet cyber cafes etal so live streaming ensures that.

See the big picture......then you can comment.

Dayum!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2015
tswitch:

Over 85% of Nigeria has an Internet enabled devie or have access to the Internet cyber cafes etal so live streaming ensures that.

See the big picture......then you can comment.

Dayum!
with high cos of data plan in Nigeria, you expect me to burn my internet data streaming videos online? Dude... You need serious flogging!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by tswitch: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
2sExy1:
with high cos of data plan in Nigeria, you expect me to burn my internet data streaming videos online? Dude... You need serious flogging!

List 3 African countries with data bundles more affordable than Nigeria.

You don't know do you.

High cost indeed!

You need to be horse whipped!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos by egift(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2015
APC leading the way. All hope is not lost. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Speech and Photos From The President’s NYSC Honours Award In Abuja / Goodluck Is Winning In My Area In Bwari Pdp Got The Popluation Here Buhari Back / APC Rigging: Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Results Shows Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.