Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 (754 Views)

INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / General Buhari To Be Disqualified On March 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 by menesheh(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
What Do you feel can happen if court disqualify Buhari's candidacy on 19 march 2015

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC may be disqualified from contesting in the March 28 presidential elections.

VANGUARD reports that the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court, yesterday, fixed March 19 to commence hearing on seven separate suits seeking to disqualify Buhari from contesting in the Presidential elections.

All seven cases have been assigned to Justice Ademola Adeniyi.
grin

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-elections-buhari-may-be-disqualified-on-march-19.108273/
Re: Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 by PhockPhockMan: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
menesheh:
Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC may be disqualified from contesting in the March 28 presidential elections.

VANGUARD reports that the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court, yesterday, fixed March 19 to commence hearing on seven separate suits seeking to disqualify Buhari from contesting in the Presidential elections.

All seven cases have been assigned to Justice Ademola Adeniyi.
grin

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-elections-buhari-may-be-disqualified-on-march-19.108273/
Let it happen, heaven won't fall.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
I pray
Re: Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 by rusher14: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
He'll be given even legal backing on the 19th of March.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 by menesheh(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
rusher14:
He'll be given even legal backing on the 19th of March.

If i hear

They will sack the judge
Re: Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified On March 19 by rusher14: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
menesheh:

If i hear

They will sack the judge

They'll sack the Judge?

This I've got to see.

A sensible judge would relinquish his role on the day.

(1) (Reply)

Chatham House: 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari’s Speech / Photo Scandal: He Isn’t My Father Says Osinbajo / Good Revelation From A Patriotic Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.