Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours (26800 Views)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Trailed By 2nd Pregnancy Rumour (Video) / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by calizy(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hw Dat one affect me Bikoooooooooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by kingsangoda: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
All ur need to pass JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO @ http://prepground.com/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Burger01(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
This Toto Decay gal is very shameless. Smh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by binarytrader: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Be financially free today learn how to trade binary option and make minimum of $20 daily from Monday-Friday with our 85% efficient indicator for more information contact me on binarytrader6@gmail.com.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by starboyteam(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
is this still nairaland or LalasticlalaLand??
hmmmmmm I wonder

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by iconzmagazine(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
chinekeoooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by toluleke(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Pekele Pekele Tonto Dikeh Se Oyun..Ta lo lomo..
That's is how some ladies will be praying for fruit of the womb..but during there sango ode they done uproot the whole tree self grin
see you,the one I help you uproot the other day nko.no they form iya ijo christ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Cityguy: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
This gal should be left alone na. What some sanctimonious peeps commenting do pass this. If I were her, i'll sue the he'll out of that parrot of a brother working in that clinic, carry the so-called clinic join. That's unethical. What the so called 'ex' stands to gain in this is what I can't fathom since claims to be 'happily-married'. They weren't meant forr each other and that's why he is 'ex'. He should just deal with it and get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Vitaglyde: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto dikeh is always on the front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by dramaqueen1(f): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
GeneralBosco:
She do 12 abortions wetin concern wuna?? Patiently waiting for the "self righteous" women to storm this thread undecided
I swear down who cares if he is happily married...??so what she did abortionna by force to be baby mamaif any of ur babes as in done abortion click like!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by creepsyme(f): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
I dnt believe this, so tonto dike will take herself cheaply to a hospital in abuja for abortion, dis celebrities dat avoid scandals so much, wuldnt she rather do dat outside d country?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by kelvine(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Educate me,how can one identify a man too good for one woman ? Why were you so certain yesterday ?

IfyAwazie:
Even d new mr X is married.

E don happen, wetin i talk yesterday? I said tonto alone can not have dis kin man and some people say i be hater. Mtchewww.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
old girl like this no sabi postinor2 cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by devour129: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto if you are reading this , download Donnie mcclurkin "stand" and listen to it every second you feel down . I can see this are trying times for you . You sure have gone through a lot and in public eyes for that matter . Am learning everyday not to judge what I don't know about, it's hard but I try nowadays to have empathy for others and I know how I would feel if I were you . Be strong and good luck .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by MzLaurel(f): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto dikeh's matter no dey taya u?

Chaii! I don miss nairaland oo...ma begin dey waka about.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Tinyemeka(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
If this story is true, the worst deceit one can commit, is to deceive oneself.

I don't want to believe this story yet, but I am trying to imagine how someone would utilize immoral means (yeah immoral, I said it) to secure funding to perform charity works for kids and AT THE SAME TIME, abort same kids.

Charity for kids on one hand, and a child killer on the other hand. If that is not brutally cruel sanctimonious hypocrisy, I don't know what else to call it.

I just wish the story isn't true.

She has neither been consistent in movie acting nor song production. She obviously doesn’t stay with her parents.

And she runs a charity?

SMH undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by jerrymej(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who cares is his or her business!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by anibestlala(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Below is how this website is reporting the rumors..

If it's true why can't the so called ex boyfriend show his face...
Story for the gods.. .

Meanwhile in another controversial news..

Tonto Dikeh where are you,? Contact me incase you wish to debunk these Rumours and Scandals...
charity tonto dike making headlines since Fgc port Harcourt. smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Forwetinnah: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Tomorrow now she go say her village people dey pursue her when she begin find pikin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by afton: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Tonto Dikeh is the most controversial actress in Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by victorv12(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
I think we need abortion clinics in Nigeria. The rate at which our girls are aborting is alarming. Under a year, she teminated twice. To fall in love with some of our girls can be hard. Majority of them are callous...Three sugar dadies!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by chachanga: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecidedChooooiiiii, the rate at whch dis "Toto-DICKeh" pvssay's getting beat ehn? It's gonna be needing Tinubu's tollgate antics soon shocked
Na 2way-traffic na?
d.cks going in, unborn babes coming out
Only a little repairs, hin go be like Lekki Express way
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by bagginwa(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pls estiluv I need informations about unical am a med nd surg aspirant. Pls contact me on 08134240007.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toni Tones' Goes Braless To AFRIFF Closing Ceremony / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL / Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.