Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours (26796 Views)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Trailed By 2nd Pregnancy Rumour (Video) / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by lalasticlala(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Below is how this website is reporting the rumors..

Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Had 2 Abortions: Ex-Boyfriend Says She Aborted 2 Babies & Has 3 Sugar Daddies

Last week Monday, NaijaGists.com exclusively reported the story of Tonto Dikeh’s pregnancy that started from Instagram. However, the actress claims the instagram account that shared the pregnancy photos is not hers.

On Saturday, NaijaGists.com was contacted by the person who opened the instagram account that exposed Tonto Dikeh’s secret pregnancy.

To cut the story short, I called up the guy who identified himself as JJ today and we had a bit of discussion.

The Lagos Island big boy requested anonymity because he’s now happily married.

He claimed that he impregnated Tonto Dikeh around the time she met Malivehood (her now ex-boyfriend) in November 2013 and 3 months later, Tonto Dikeh aborted the pregnancy that eventually led to their breakup.

He said there is a popular clinic in Abuja where the abortion took place and that his immediate brother worked there and that was how he got to know.

To cut the long story short, the guy is very angry with Tonto Dikeh for having another abortion in less than one year.

According to him, his brother called him again that Tonto Dikeh had visited the clinic again for another round of abortion.

He also alleged that Tonto has 3 sugar daddies, one in Abuja, another one in Ondo state and that she is also dating a very popular politician in Lagos who is the one paying for all her lavish charity tours.

He warned the actress to desist from killing babies in order to escape the wrath of God.

He concluded that he was the one who opened the Instagram account to reveal that she’s pregnant last week in order to prevent her from having another abortion since it has become her custom.

NaijaGists.com asked JJ if he’s ready for a 1-1 interview with Tonto Dikeh on this sensitive issue and he turned it down.

“Like I told you am happily married to the woman of my dream, I don’t want anything to happen to my marriage” – JJ concluded.

http://naijagists.com/pregnant-tonto-dikeh-had-2-abortions-ex-boyfriend-says-she-aborted-2-babies-has-3-sugar-daddies/

If it's true why can't the so called ex boyfriend show his face...
Story for the gods.. .

Meanwhile in another controversial news..

Tonto Dike's Mr. X is a Happily Married Man (Photos)

Few days ago, Tonto Dike Took to Instagram to unveil her long well kept secret involving her lover Mr. X.

Unfortunately, Mr X (real name Churchill Oladunni) is happily married with kids. Poko is yet to comment on the scandal..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/tonto-dikes-mr-x-is-happily-married-man.html?m=1

Tonto Dikeh where are you,? Contact me incase you wish to debunk these Rumours and Scandals...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by BasseyJ(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto Dikeh - check
Lalasticlala - check
We all know where this is going na. Lemme buy this land, the scenery from up here is great grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by IfyAwazie(f): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even d new mr X is married.

E don happen, wetin i talk yesterday? I said tonto alone can not have dis kin man and some people say i be hater. Mtchewww.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by dre11(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tontolet and controversy

I hope se-un is not reading this because he might have some nervous breakdowngringrin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by jnrbayano(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
dre11:
Tontolet and controversy

I hope se-un is not reading this because he might have some nervous breakdowngringrin

Trouble dey sleep Iyanga pour water on am

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by enoqueen: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
I was here.

24, Feb 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by echobee(f): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
enoqueen:
I was here.

24, Feb 2015.
seconded grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Sarimah(f): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto Dikeh is the most controversial actress in Nigeria
I just hope its not true

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by elobyobi: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just wondering: when (not if) abortions become legal in Nigeria, would the price of abortions increase or decrease?

Like me and live
Quote me and di.......live too. let's not kill adults too. Too many babies are being killed already.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by GeneralBosco: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
She do 12 abortions wetin concern wuna?? Patiently waiting for the "self righteous" women to storm this thread undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by IamOpemipo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Space booked..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by simplemach(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Anything is possible with all these spoilt girls.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by mytime24(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
wetin you expect when Toto don decay.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto Dikeh ur deliverance is Overdue..Its high time you visit the Synagogue of all nations just like Jim iyke. what will Seun do nah ?? grin ??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackmail .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by jerflakes(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=15pt]OMG! shocked

SEUN, your crush has aborted our future nairaland CEO. cry

Damn, take heart boy, śhït happens. embarassed
[/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by juliusocean(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
haba. How dat one take affect my gp?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by dstnd: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
can I advertise my company here?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by vicoloni(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
The price of being a celeb is lack of privacy!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pekele Pekele Tonto Dikeh Se Oyun..Ta lo lomo..
That's is how some ladies will be praying for fruit of the womb..but during there sango ode they done uproot the whole tree self grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by youngwarlocks: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
e don happen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Xavier9ja(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
u guys should let d babe be... Mr. x is not married because tonto will not be stupid to reveal Mr. x if he's married..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by lerunwed: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
lkjh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Sanuzi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
serious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hoes everywhere...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by rexbuton: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
SO what?? DOes Tonto dike own Nairaland?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by priscaoge(f): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
is this still nairaland or LalasticlalaLand??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 / Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.