Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Agro Business- A World Of Opportunity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Business- A World Of Opportunity (578 Views)

Does Your Agro Business Needs A Website? / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures / Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Business- A World Of Opportunity by davichifarmtech: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Agro business would only mean 'opportunity to those who want to consider it as such.
Check out the analysis; Land to cultivate is free (start small), Rain is free (to replenish) , time for your plants to grow is Free, the only thing you give into farming is Energy. Why? God has decreed that man would only eat from his toiling. Can you see that Agriculture is fast becoming Nigeria's Oil Well? "A Yoruba adage says "Eni ba fe je oyin inu apata, ko ni wo enu aake" (he who wants to eat the honey in the rock will not mind the blade of the axe) Stop running after what should be running after you. Be your own boss.

I wonder why some people would complain of not getting a job for years. If you don't get a JOB, why not create one for your self and others? why not take the initiative and understand that you can use what you have to get what you want? I had my University education in Nigeria; South Bank University London, United Kingdom; Business Link, London; Pan African University, Lagos, Nigeria; Weitz Center for Development Studies, Rehovot, Israel; and Today, I am a proud farmer with evidence and tentacles around the world, an entrepreneur, an inspirational speaker and a business man.

I started small, you should also start somewhere; even anywhere
Develop yourself, Get trainings, get Knowledge and above all Get wealth. COPY ME?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Agric: The Basis For All Industrialization / My Eggs Are Getting Smaller. Pls Help! / Usefullness of a Feasibility study for your 2020 Farm Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.