Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (60448 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Topkush: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2015
tswitch:

Guardian obviously showed professionalism unlike the other dailies without a rebuttal notwithstanding El Rufai should also correct the "mistakes" on his Facebook and Twitter page since he represents the APC in his own capacity.

Well Fayose has told us Buhari is in London so I believe that is confirmed.

What is not confirmed is his present condition ie hospitalised , coma, sedated, recuperating etc.

All in all very intriguing few weeks ahead!
[/b][quote author=tswitch post=31089092]

You are really funny "what is not confirmed is his present condition ie hospitalised , coma, sedated, recuperating etc". Do you really wish to see him hospitalised, in coma, sedated OMG. My brother wish for your self what you wish another man
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nellyjohn: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Shame on guardian, shame on PDP.....buhari vindicated.

How is buhari vindicated here? Is it not APC that was lying saying he did not travell because of his health but for a meeting and realised this pic while Guardian newpapper copied it and pasted without finding out the real truth. Thank God Guardian realised the truth and apologised.
GEJ till Buhari admits he is not an ancestor
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by tswitch: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Topkush:
[/b]

I have no wish for him and totally indifferent about past dictators,I am only interested in a Nigeria my children can grow and thrive not because of any influence but because of merit.

On his condition we have a confirmed picture of him at Chatam now so we can see his condition.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by krexpo(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2017
aresa:

How market ma dear. Remember me? Remember this discussion? How has the GMB administration fared?

Words on marble, watch what you say....back at you!�

Her worth is incompetence. Of what use and importance is a whole finance minister who was sleeping on duty or participated or even looking the other way while crooks and other public officials looted the taxpayers.

Under the lazy and incompetent woman, our economy is inside shalanga and the Naira is almost worse that Ghana currency..
krexpo post=58574316:
CRooked, corrupt and incompetent people like this woman and her boss is not our portion in life.

#GMB2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.