Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (60450 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Shame on guardian, shame on APC.....gej vindicated.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by danielmichael(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ashleyma77:

do u see how thuggery begins??.its people like this that cause electoral violence after election.
just look at ranting disguised as making sense.mtchew..don't worry.may 29th you will see....

btw,I have God's favour.you can't comprehend. and death has been conquered by my Lord,so I have nothing to fear.
God bless u,though.
Nw cooling down
Tot yu re a binsa
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Shame on guardian, shame on PDP.....buhari vindicated.

oga are u following the trend at all or u are one of those unbriddled loquacious talker. #plz read before commenting and more importantly b guided

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Realist2: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=31041823]very patriotic, I love that Yoruba man.

He's not only an asset to ekiti state but to Nigeria at large. Tanx dear ,FACTS will speak itself out
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adewummy007:

If I get you right. ElRufai lying on Twitter is the change Nigeria deserve.
Prof Osibanjo lying on Twitter is the change Nigeria deserve.
My granmother told me when I was young that ANYONE THAT LIE WILL STEAL.
We don't teach moral again
I pity followers of liars

Sharing what's on a Nigerian daily is not a lie, the newspaper lied and they've apologized.

Lying is the president saying on video that he wont run in 2015 but now claimed he never made that statement.

Lying is the president saying the ekitigate tape is fake even before investigating and after his own appointed public officials and participants fessed up to the scam already.

Lying is the ekiti governor and public official saying he was never part of the meeting and the voices was doctored with voice software, but later confessed that he was there...

I can go on and on, but I'm sure you get the gist....

Public officials lying while seeking 4 more years of lies and deception, corruption and incompetence is what we can not afford

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
calaway:

you just became aware of the corruptions that is enshrined in our national constitution and daily corporate life of NIgeria. A COUNTRY WHERE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS ALTHOUGH TAUGHT BY THE SAME TEACHER AND UNDER THE EXACT SAME LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THE IGBO CHILD IS EXPECTED TO MAKE DOUBLE THE YORUBA CHILDS SCORE AND 10 TIMES THE NORTHERN CHILDS SCORE TO GET PLACEMENT IN UNITY COLLEGES IN NIGERIA EVEN THOUGH THE IGBOS REGION PRODUCES OIL WITH WHICH THE TEACHERS ARE PAID AND THE SCHOOLS BUILT AND MAINTAINED. THIS INJUSTICE CONTINUES UPTO UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS. EVEN AFTER THE EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES ARE RESERVES FIRST FOR THOSE FROM A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY AND THEN THE PARTNERS BEFORE THE IGBO IS CONSIDERED. EVEN THE OIL THAT COMES FROM THEIR REGION HAS 83% OF IT OWNED BY NORTHERNERS 10% BY WESTERNERS AND 7% SHARED B/W THE SS/SE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THE RESOURCE, AND 100% OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS AND CEO'S OF THE OIL COMPANIES IN THE WEST PAYING THE TAXES TO THE AREAS THEY ARE LOCATED THEREBY DEPRIVING THE IGBO OF ANY BENEFIT FROM THE VALUE. ONLY WITH GEJ HAVE THE IGBO RISEN TO THE LEVEL OF MILITARY CHIEF IN NIGERIA ONLY WITH GEJ HAS A IGBO BEEN CONSIDERED WORTHY OF AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SO THERE IS CLAMOUR FOR CHANGE BACK TO THE STATUS QUO WHERE THE IGBO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED A ROLE IN NIGERIA DESTINY. PONDER ON THIS AND TELL ME IF YOUR AWARENESS IS A FUNCTION OF YOU IGBONESS OR YOUR BASTARDNESS.

I will be demeaning myself by giving you an answer. Your post shows you know nothing about what your beloved GEJ has done and is still doing to your precious igbos. Although i am an igbo but i am not mentally trapped like you are. Ebele Azikiwe has come home right? You wish! I know you did not attend a unity school so you speak in ignorance. I attended FGC Okigwe And believe me when I say i attended with extremely brilliant Hausa and Yoruba students who passed purely on merit and not by quota system. You need to do a proper research on how your Azikiwe ebele is brainwashing you lackeys because till 2moro igbos will always present themselves as the pawns in the hands of everyone. This will continue until you all emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Mezie01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
major466:

What is this one saying

Ask am
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
enoqueen:
Apology accepted.

GMB FOR PRESIDENT.

NEXT...

nothing z next! other than gmb will b d president of ur family. nigeria cant afford to hv liars and dishonest men rule over them.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Sharing what's on a Nigerian daily is not a lie, the newspaper lied and they've apologized.

Lying is the president saying on video that he wont run in 2015 but now claimed he never made that statement.

Lying is the president saying the ekitigate tape is fake even before investigating and after his own appointed public officials and participants fessed up to the scam already.

Lying is the ekiti governor and public official saying he was never part of the meeting and the voices was doctored with voice software, but later confessed that he was there...

I can go on and on, but I'm sure you get the gist....

Public officials lying while seeking 4 more years of lies and deception, corruption and incompetence is what we can not afford

Bros. get something clear.
I am not a member of PDP. I am not spokesman of PDP. You never know political affiliation before asking me about the incumbent
But I can still answer your questions if you want answers.
Politics is a game. And a politician will say what the electorate will want to hear. If we should archieve past words of Nigeria politicians nairaland will not contain it
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Tearg1: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
arsetalks:
You cannot even spell "liar" hence you have so much understanding difficulty.

Guardian are apologising for their own mistake. Did APC release any picture? You lot are so ill educated it is unbelievable.

The ignorance you and your ethnic and religious bigoted friends have shown on this thread is another reason why GEJ the jerk simply have to go. The educational system is so poor that simple, very basic write up you lot cannot understand.

It is shameful really.

thanks teacher, at least you understood what I meant.... so grow up!!! and educate yourself so you can be free from the bondage of Association of Past Criminals. oops I meant Asiwaju Prostitutes Congress
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by sunayo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

I hope you and those who liked your comment are well?

Buhari vindicated or you and fellow APC liars should bury your head in shame.

APC is redefining lies, deceit, desperation and violence. Even satan is jealous. Shame !
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by jaybee(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
gogochocolate:
Men Fayose my man well done for making APC do their home work. Everything about APC na lies.

customized13:
Up fayose, APC, a party of certified crooks.

customized13:
I think fayose's picture should be on the N5000note for his intelligence.

nzeadachie:
IS IT NOT APC THAT GAVE IT TO GUARDIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME? HAD IT BE FAYOSE DID'NT EXPOSE THE LIE............

major466:

I agree. A good reward for a patriotic Nigerian.

Kenai:

This is why I maintain majority of Buhari's supporters are stark illiterates who are severely hollow in the reading department.
If you had any reading skills, you would have realized that this retraction is Guardian admitting that Buhari's so called 'London interview' was FAKE.
Wake up from your slumber and read, you nitwit!

God forbid this country falling under the hands of these illiterate, brainless mutts known as APC. These people are the worst thickos in cyberspace!
Herd mentality!
Shame!

Billyonaire:
Unlike Amaechi, Fayose is making statements based on facts. He went ahead to take pictures from the same room that Buhari sat and called London. hahahahaa I dont blame the illiterate General, the place looked like London.

APC can keep lying, na their work be dat. Yeye party populated by yeye people.

customized13:
very patriotic, I love that Yoruba man.

He's not only an asset to ekiti state but to Nigeria at large.

stigman:
Fayose for president after GEJ in 2019 grin, APC still be pikin in this game

biddieluvzyaho:
Hmmmm,fayoshe is really a good investigative journalist#smiles#

tolexy007:
now i will start to belive anytin fayose says now about GMB health status...seriously fayose will b a good CIA agent grin grin grin grin grin grin

jtprox:
i fink Fayose + Fani +obanikoro had singlehandedly dealth with Apc and their SaharaLies....Let the truth be Vindicated..bt i fink Fayose should be appointed the cheif Security Adviser 2 Mr President..he envisages alot.Now Gmb should swear he neva visited a london Hospital?and let Fayose give us another justifiable response...Fayose,#Oshe"'.

Akon419:
Fayeso' is a real man. Those primary school drop out who hav bin abusing him should find room and tender apology . If you don't apologize to him,every thing you said against him should come back to you in million folds .....oseeeeeeee

Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Because they were caught, they begged The Guardian to pretentiously publish the apology as if it was an error from them. Who are you people deceiving?[/size]

youngprofdguru:
My amiable Governor Fayose, God bless you for making Nigerians know the true meaning of investigations.
As for APC and their candidate, you can go to hell. Cos its GEJ till OBJ get sense!!!!!

babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Long live Fayose[/size]

nzeadachie:
THE MAN OF THE MONTH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154848_fayose1_jpeg7884ad95a6f443691f4daa38f1ff14d8

Newmanluckyman:
MORAL OF THE STORY: Lies doesn't last forever!!!

Timijo:
APC supporters still take this exposition has falsehood. This means that they will believe the devil if he comes down in his true colour.
Anyway, I am waiting for the next episode.

Adewummy007:

Fayose is doing what he know how to do best. And take note Fayose is not the PRO of PDP.
APC should admit, apologize and swallow their pride.
I am not surprise this is not the first time they will fake things. We still remember the crusade picture

[b]ALL SAID AND DONE!

HATERS OF BUHARI AND APC, YOU HAVE ENTERED WHAT WE CALL "ONE CHANCE"

IN THIS AGE, YOU USE YOUR BRAIN TO MAKE MONEY; BILL GATES CALL IT "BUSINESS AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT".

IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP, YOU HAVE A BUSINESS IF YOU CAN SOLVE SOMEONE'S NEED. SOME SMART GUYS SAW A NEED IN AYO FAYOSE'S OBSESSION WITH BUHARI (YOU MAY CALL IT BUHAROPHOBIA) AND THEY CAPITALIZED ON IT TO MAKE SOME COOL CASH. THEY SET UP FAYOSE BY DELIBERATELY MAKING THE MISTAKE OF PUBLISHING THE PICTURE, THEN DREW MUGU FAYOSE'S ATTENTION TO IT FOR AN UNDISCLOSED FAT PDP/GUBERNATORIAL/HATER GRATIFICATION, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THEY WILL ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO CLOSE THEIR TRACK. THE GUYS IN GUARDIAN WOULD HAVE GONE UNNOTICED QUIETLY IF NOT FOR THE GULLIBLE MUGUS HERE IN NAIRALAND WHO MADE IT A DUTY CELEBRATING THE SCAMMED M0R0N FAYOSE AS THEIR HERO.

NOW THAT THIS SCAM IS BUSTED, FAYOSE CAN NO LONGER DEMAND FOR ANY REFUND OF THE GRATIFICATION SINCE THERE IS NO AGREEMENT TO THAT EFFECT.

MEANWHILE BUHARI IS HALE AND HEARTY IN LONDON ENJOYING THE COOL CLIMATE, REFRESHING HIMSELF AFTER A TOURING THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF NIGERIA ON A WELL EXECUTED SCHEDULED PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN. HE IS USING THE OPPORTUNITY MEETING WITH GOOD AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE. WHEN HE RETURNS TO NIGERIA, HE WILL PUT FINISHING TOUCHES TO HIS CAMPAIGN, AND ON 28 MARCH, NIGERIANS WILL ACTUALIZE THE CHANGE INITIATIVE. ON 29 MAY WHILE GEJ IS MOVING TO OTUOKE, GMB IS SWEEPING ASSO ROCK OF ANY REMAINING PDP DEBRIS AND BADLUCK, TO INITIATE THE CHANGE PROGRAM THAT WILL SEE NIGERIA MAKING A TURN FROM A NEAR-FAILED STATE TO A VIABLE NATION COUNTRY THAT EVERY CITIZEN WILL BE PROUD TO IDENTIFY WITH, AND PROTECT.

THEN FAYOSE WILL AND ALL OF HIS GULLIBLE SUPPORTERS WILL REALIZE THEIR FOLLY.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by EHoudini: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Vindicated? Read the post again and/or consult ur dictionary
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by tswitch: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Obviously, you are too shallow to spot the difference between a member of a political party and a public official...

The question I asked you was for you to show us where the APC campaign organization posted that picture anywhere... Answer or just STFU

APC campaign whatever obviously leaves the dirty work to be done by it's minions like Rufai for possible deniability.

Here you all were gloating Pa Buhari is not being hospitalised but was giving interviews in the UK.........

Pathetic!

In other news I am waiting for such denials in the coming weeks..............

We know them and we know lying is your stock in trade.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nzeadachie: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
FAYOSE:
NA YOU BE MUGU HERE, INSTEAD OF YOU TO KEEP ON PRAYING FOR BUHARI TO SURVIVE, YOU'RE HERE TALKING NOSENSE, YOU PEOPLE NO HAVE SHAME At all, OR IS IT BECAUSE WE'RE ON FACELESS FORUM?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154848_fayose1_jpeg7884ad95a6f443691f4daa38f1ff14d8

[b]ALL SAID AND DONE!

IN THIS AGE, YOU USE YOUR BRAIN TO MAKE MONEY; BILL GATES CALL IT "BUSINESS AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT".

IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP, YOU HAVE A BUSINESS IF YOU CAN SOLVE SOMEONE'S NEED. SOME SMART GUYS SAW A NEED IN AYO FAYOSE'S OBSESSION WITH BUHARI (YOU MAY CALL IT BUHAROPHOBIA) AND THEY CAPITALIZED ON IT TO MAKE SOME COOL CASH. THEY SET UP FAYOSE BY DELIBERATELY MAKING THE MISTAKE OF PUBLISHING THE PICTURE, THEN DREW MUGU FAYOSE'S ATTENTION TO IT FOR AN UNDISCLOSED FAT PDP/GUBERNATORIAL/HATER GRATIFICATION, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THEY WILL ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO CLOSE THEIR TRACK. THE GUYS IN GUARDIAN WOULD HAVE GONE UNNOTICED QUIETLY IF NOT FOR THE GULLIBLE MUGUS HERE IN NAIRALAND WHO MADE IT A DUTY CELEBRATING THE SCAMMED M0R0N FAYOSE AS THEIR HERO.

NOW THAT THIS SCAM IS BUSTED, FAYOSE CAN NO LONGER DEMAND FOR ANY REFUND OF THE GRATIFICATION SINCE THERE IS NO AGREEMENT TO THAT EFFECT.

MEANWHILE BUHARI IS HALE AND HEARTY IN LONDON ENJOYING THE COOL CLIMATE, REFRESHING HIMSELF AFTER A TOURING THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF NIGERIA ON A WELL EXECUTED SCHEDULED PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN. HE IS USING THE OPPORTUNITY MEETING WITH GOOD AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE. WHEN HE RETURNS TO NIGERIA, HE WILL PUT FINISHING TOUCHES TO HIS CAMPAIGN, AND ON 28 MARCH, NIGERIANS WILL ACTUALIZE THE CHANGE INITIATIVE. ON 29 MAY WHILE GEJ IS MOVING TO OTUOKE, GMB IS SWEEPING ASSO ROCK OF ANY REMAINING PDP DEBRIS AND BADLUCK, TO INITIATE THE CHANGE PROGRAM THAT WILL SEE NIGERIA MAKING A TURN FROM A NEAR-FAILED STATE TO A VIABLE NATION COUNTRY THAT EVERY CITIZEN WILL BE PROUD TO IDENTIFY WITH, AND PROTECT.

[/b]
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
After reading this tread. I see the reason why Nigeria is in this situation.
My granmother told me. When something is bad that thing is bad.
She told me again a bad child has his own good day and a good child has his bad day.
She also told me that don't worry about the messenger. What concern you is the message.
People who suppose to condemn the bad and commend the good have lost their moral because of sentiments and attack people doing the right thing.
Irrespective of your political affiliation. Note that there will be Judas in your party and learn to dissociate from their act.
I wish the better candidate win the presidential election.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Frankiss44:

You have APC written all over you... Neutral ko, positive ni
I am just sayin its not only 1 party we hav in nigeria. since democracy, its only pdp that has bn rulin
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
jaybee:

[b]ALL SAID AND DONE!

[/b]

Lol Guardian schooled Fayose. He just got served and doesn't even realize it yet. He can dole out 18m on front page adverts against buhari right? They will help him eat his money. In fact I am also going to 100k placing a small ad in thisday newspapers and placing a classic photoshop picture of Buhari sitting with Tony Blaire in a room in Dubai and say the meeting did not hold in UK. I am sure Fayose will see it and call me because i will leave my number on there. the guy is searching for anything Buhari with a fine tooth comb and i go charge am 30m to give him the exclusive story. The guy is a mugu lol
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Gboliwe: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sahara Reporters, Vanguard and now Guardian! Tua!

Damage has been done already. I'll find it really hard reading your stories again not to talk of believing them.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
dougivilla:
I thought you started by lieing, the APC way that you are neutral. Your version of neutrality has just been fayosed!!!!
Honestly, i was only sayin dat its only pdp dat has bn rulin since democracy.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
But why lie in the first place,and I thought these newspapers investigate their write-up,unlike those mushroom blogs
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by agabaI23(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Fayose is right all along, so where's buhari?
She is resting on top of a water bed or Aisha said tongue
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by tswitch: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

See no counter argument.

APC dismissed!
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
tswitch:

APC campaign whatever obviously leaves the dirty work to be done by it's minions like Rufai for possible deniability.

Here you all were gloating Pa Buhari is not being hospitalised but was giving interviews in the UK.........

Pathetic!

In other news I am waiting for such denials in the coming weeks..............

We know them and we know lying is your stock in trade.
[/s]

I thought I asked you to show us the proof where APC pass posted the pics on the internet? Are lying or you are just too lazy and incompetent to do that?

Boring and redundant....NEXT>>>>>
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nzeadachie: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Lol Guardian schooled Fayose. He just got served and doesn't even realize it yet. He can dole out 18m on front page adverts against buhari right? They will help him eat his money. In fact I am also going to 100k placing a small ad in thisday newspapers and placing a classic photoshop picture of Buhari sitting with Tony Blaire in a room in Dubai and say the meeting did not hold in UK. I am sure Fayose will see it and call me because i will leave my number on there. the guy is searching for anything Buhari with a fine tooth comb and i go charge am 30m to give him the exclusive story. The guy is a mugu lol

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Shame on guardian, shame on APC....buhari vindicated,he's a bloody looser!!4k him!.
oh yes! shame on those lunatics!I luv you baby! that's a nice one!
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by sapientia(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Hear!!! Hear!!!!

Buhari should check his 150 cows...
He will discover its now 149..
The lost one just posted in Nland..
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by krexpo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Your finance/economic minister with all her degrees and stints at the world bank with your zoology phd president still managed to wreck the economy and the Naira with all their worthless degrees. The corrupt and incompetent people instead of cutting cost and tackling their over bloated government and food bills and other excesses are asking Nigerian to succumb to austerity measures

The useless finance minister look the other way while billions disappears under her nose till after SLS blew the whistle hence the incompetent woman with her yeye degrees finally admitting that at least $10 billion was missing..

So, tell us how your economics degrees slowed down the price of food stuff or prevented the Niara from sliding to N201/1 dollar.

That really was a thoughtless and ignorant question...

There is no need to join issues with you because you hate baselessly. That woman you are talking about, we all know her worth and what you have just deposited show your level of reasoning. So please go get a life for yourself n do something better with your life
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by darkjorse: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
You are too dull
Read the story again
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by enoqueen: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
ugnmezi:

nothing z next! other than gmb will b d president of ur family. nigeria cant afford to hv liars and dishonest men rule over them.

ode on the run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.