Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Windows 7 Beta: Now Available - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 7 Beta: Now Available (4154 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 7 Beta: Now Available by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
This is a nice thread, and i really have learnt alot from it, and i acknowlege the senior members of NL, mustay and others.
But still i will not watch while insults are flying around (had to clear some) - no offence to anybody. And i am both new to this board (in fact just started browsing this board after becoming moderator) - so you guys should exercise some patience with me.
Re: Windows 7 Beta: Now Available by bigrovar(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
@dhtml you are doing a good job dhtml , i think we should all help the admin and report forum violations , i try to use the "report to a moderator" link but that doesnt seem to work because nothing get done, , anyway keep up the good work.
Re: Windows 7 Beta: Now Available by texazzpete(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2009
dhtml:

This is a nice thread, and i really have learnt alot from it, and i acknowlege the senior members of NL, mustay and others.
But still i will not watch while insults are flying around (had to clear some) - no offence to anybody. And i am both new to this board (in fact just started browsing this board after becoming moderator) - so you guys should exercise some patience with me.

There will always be passionate debate in a public forum, so don't get carried away in the delete game.
Re: Windows 7 Beta: Now Available by bigrovar(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2009
There will always be passionate debate in a public forum, so don't get carried away in the delete game.
i think we all hold it a duty to hold a clean discussion , objective, to the point, one without name calling and insults. the mod has every right to remove offensive comments
Re: Windows 7 Beta: Now Available by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2009
Thank you very much, and the report to moderator works - i have a filter that helps me separate mails from nairaland (for instance i got bigrovar's report) so i see them immediately i come online. I am watching this entire board - and try to keep track of things going on - and i read the forum rules - whatever is not clear i discuss with seun - and i encourage you guys to stick to forum rules - no insults and all that.
Moderation is not a show of power - if people read the rules and do everything right - there will be no need of moderation.

The rules for moderators is that, if a thread degenerate to insults, the moderator has the right to lock the thread, remove the insults in his/her own leisure time and unlock the thread.

So far i have not locked any thread - i try to remove the insults as fast as possible - and because this board has been running without moderation for some time, i have to straighten out alot of things especially the scammers.
Re: Windows 7 Beta: Now Available by Phony200(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2009
Just to know what the Linux/Windows issue is about, I think I'm going to get Linux installed on my laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pleases Nairalanders Is There Any Place To Host My Proxy Either Free Or Paid / How To Fix Any Laptop Displaying Black/blank Screen At Start Up / 100+ Top Whatsapp Group Names Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.