Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (3895 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by bondingman: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
?
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by bondingman: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
hmm, I hope buhari is still alive o,
na so yaradua own start o, hmm
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by tit(f): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC is damned!
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
shaqhead:
@ Op after it was confirmed frm Blair that he met Buhari wt ds peice of news as front page item-even goin stale, U still create a worthless piece of distraction n u hv ur minions feast on ur vile inane regurgitation! SMH...kp "following" Blair u hear...mo elbow to ur grease!

Which kind of English person spoke this kind of PEJ English?

Sally Paterson, Senior Media Manager at The Office of Tony Blair, said: “ Mr. Blair did not had any private meeting with General Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
TheOtherview:
[s][/s]

The type of junk that only a junkie could have composed.

In an email response, she said: "Mr Blair did not had..."

Lwkmd!

I fear fear more than fear.

For a Sally Patterson working for Tony Blair!!!

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by shaqhead: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Which kind of English person spoke this kind of PEJ English?

Sally Paterson, Senior Media Manager at The Office of Tony Blair, said: “ Mr. Blair did not had any private meeting with General Muhammadu Buhari
Hahahhahahaha...Chisos...una no go kee pesin..chai...semiliterates jst full Nland! Speak Pidgin dem no go speak!

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
wakacome:

,should we call this "illiteracy"??or just mere stupidity??

Both.
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by sparkleRed(f): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
wakacome:
Sally paterson cannot speak foolish grammar like this....

The quote above is how the op exposed himself..........grin grin grin

Am even shocked that some of the people we call the future leaders of tomorrow believed this fake news coming from a fake source....there was a country...it's a shame that some people have turned the social media to a place where they can just bring created nonsense which they formed and use it to fool the public,should we call this "illiteracy"??or just mere stupidity??[/b]
How can u an APC supporter use d word I bolded...wen u pple kip giving us old men, when I ask shall we become leaders of dis nation! wen! My broda!

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

How can u an APC supporter use d word I bolded...wen u pple kip giving us old men, when I ask shall we become leaders of dis nation! wen! My broda!
The same way I ask why you PDP supporters want us to vote for goodluck jonathan that himself used his own mouth to say "his generation has failed"during the pdp presidential rally in lagos.....??
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by SisiNini(f): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is serious...
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by itetemi: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
pdp,you are becoming shameful even to the international community.so vanguard and this day papers too are apc.
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by vikyno(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC and Lies is just like Bread and Beans.

Thank God for the postponement of the election. It was a miracle in disguise for those following him blindly. Only a fool will believe an association of Tinubu and friends can ever produce a good thing in this country other than to further enrich their corrupt purse.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by Topeakintola: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
john124:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONY BLAIR DENIES MEETING WITH MUHAMMAD BUHARI IN LONDON

Former Prime Minister and UK envoy to the Middle East, Tony Blair, has denied meeting with the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari ( AKA Buhari) in London, weekend.

It has been confirmed too that Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State claimed that Gen Buhari was not in any meeting with Tony Blair is true, rather the former head of state Muhammad Buhari aka Buhari checked into a London hospital for medical checkup. It has been confirmed too that APC photoshoped a photo showing Tony Blair, Buhari, Governor Amosu of Ogun State and former Kwara State Governor, Bukola Saraki.

NewsDay Reporters London contacted Tony Blair’s office and got confirmation that the former Prime Minister did not had any meeting with the APC candidate in the name of Muhammad Buhari aka Buhari.

In an e-mail response to NewsDay Reporters inquiry, Sally Paterson, Senior Media Manager at The Office of Tony Blair, said: “ Mr. Blair did not had any private meeting with General Muhammadu Buhari in London, she also express frustration about the level of FABRICATED NEWS flying in NIGERIA.” She lamented too that Tony Blair was currently returning from Sebia where he attended peace talk meeting .

It will be recalled that Fayose had claimed the photo of Buhari meeting with Blair was photoshopped, that is the true picture of the news .

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Communication and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Fayose said, ”Without doubt, it is obvious that these cabal in the APC are trying so hard to deceive Nigerians on Buhari’s health status. That’s the reason they have been using ‘Photoshopped’ pictures to defend their lies on Buhari’s UK trip.
”First, they used a March 5, 2013 picture, claiming that Buhari was taking a walk in London on Thursday. Later they came up with another poorly cropped picture of Buhari with former British Prime Minister,Tony Blair.

Click on the link below and read more about Tony Blair engagement with SERBIA

http://rt.com/uk/233699-tony-blair-advising-serbia/

We urge Nigerians to be very careful with APC.. They are first class liers, deceivers and cheaters, they can do anything for power, they have demonstrated their frustration by cooking up malicious stories, creating a dangerous atmosphere for ordinary citizen ..

Always rely on us for investigative journalism

https://m.facebook.com/newsdayR/photos/a.10151934301690678.1073741827.82652570677/10152727717690678/?type=1&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6119421837011653017%3Amf_story_key.-951295236914224051&__tn__=%2As
[img][/img]
see bege!!

@ OP you really need to improve your grammar.

1. It is Serbia not Sebia

2. Go and check your dictionary for the definition of 'Lament'

A high school student would have written a better propaganda report than the nonsense you have posted. I am sure you are also one of the dullards asking for Buhari's certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by agabaI23(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
john124:
To confirm this gist I logged on to fb searched tony Blair's official facebook page nothing connecting buhari with him I followed him to his official web page whiCH is tonyBlair.org all I could see was Rwanda and Serbia meetings and power supply in Rwanda .
APC come and meet my junior brother he knows how to lie without being caught
OH My Gush, Look at that butttt in Nicki Minaj's voice

lol@ they should meet your younger brother
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Video tape of Tony please because you can't just come here and beginning to brain wash us without evidence.

Nigerians which way.
Did you ask for video when APC "laied" to us?

Did you show any video of Buhari in London except photoshopped pictures?

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2015
john124:
To confirm this gist I logged on to fb searched tony Blair's official facebook page nothing connecting buhari with him I followed him to his official web page whiCH is tonyBlair.org all I could see was Rwanda and Serbia meetings and power supply in Rwanda .

IF YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER CAN LIE MORE THAN LAIR MOHAMED OF APC NA EM BE SAY 9JA DEY FOR SERIOUS WAHALA grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by denedene(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2015
wow! Apc being ranting since n brought out deir eggs for d world to c. naw pdp just made a move(election postponement) n the apc seems to be on checkmate wit no where to go or move to mk
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2015
wakacome:
Sally paterson cannot speak foolish grammar like this....

The quote above is how the op exposed himself..........grin grin grin

Am even shocked that some of the people we call the future leaders of tomorrow believed this fake news coming from a fake source....there was a country...it's a shame that some people have turned the social media to a place where they can just bring created nonsense which they formed and use it to fool the public,should we call this "illiteracy"??or just mere stupidity??
how abt ya working on ya brain, apc lied to ya and still lying and yet ya ve d motuh to talk smh. I pity d children of our generation. May d change ya crying for not purge ya belle lol, apc party for mad people.
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by TheOtherview: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
john124:

Did TBlair's FB account report on his trip to Kenya, the day after he visited Rwanda?

Take my advice; don't give up your day job.

Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by cypriannwadukwe: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
I've said it before, APC's lies will be their own undoing. #NO2Buhari #NO2APC
Re: Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari by isalegan2: 3:11am On Apr 04, 2015
isalegan2:

boy, you need a nap. you're all sorts of cranky.
the next president of the usa will not be hilary rodham. in fact, never in this century will another clinton make it to the oval office.
quote me.
but buhari will run this great country as soon as there is free and fair election!

meforyou1:
Are u ready to bet at least 200,000 Naira on that? That Hillary Clinton wount be the next president of US? Put your money where your mouth is

Show me the money! Shoooow meee the mo-naaay!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Negative Stereotypes Of Nigerian Ethnicities / Viral Picture: If You Can’t Convince Them, Confuse Them (photo) / Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.