Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. (626 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Army Pleading With The Muslim Sect To Open The Road / Photo:nigeria Army Officers Pleading With Shiites Yesterday To Stand Down / Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by DaZion(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
O.M.G...The Dream was so Incredible and Unimaginable...

Yesterday Night, I Saw Buhari in my dream pleading me that I should please vote for him, he promised me luxurious Stuffs....

I was carried away for some minutes but I replied him that I don't need those stuffs but if he can promised the whole citizens of Nigeria "Freedom, Good health services, Electricity, Improving Educational system, Good Social Amenities, Good Industrialization and other beneficial stuffs..

He replied..."I promise".

But I replied him that I'll ask my fellow brothers and sisters...

Should we vote for him or not?
Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol

This one is strong

...eleyi gidigan

I said this one is strong!!!

...woli so pe eleyi gidigan
Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by iduzebaba(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
I wil vote for him in my dreams noni. that one no concern MARCH 28 when I wil be fully awake
Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by hazyfm1: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
DaZion:
O.M.G...The Dream was so Incredible and Unimaginable...

Yesterday Night, I Saw Buhari in my dream pleading me that I should please vote for him, he promised me luxurious Stuffs....

I was carried away for some minutes but I replied him that I don't need those stuffs but if he can promised the whole citizens of Nigeria "Freedom, Good health services, Electricity, Improving Educational system, Good Social Amenities, Good Industrialization and other beneficial stuffs..

He replied..."I promise".

But I replied him that I'll ask my fellow brothers and sisters...

Should we vote for him or not?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by ephemm(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
one of the 21 million Nigerians mentioned on another thread
Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by DaZion(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Smiles..
soe:
Lol

This one is strong

...eleyi gidigan

I said this one is strong!!!

...woli so pe eleyi gidigan

1 Like

Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by DanceVille: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Huh-huh...GMB don become Ghost.
Re: GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Congratulations! That is an heavenly dream Produced by Jehovah, directed by Allah, supervised by Jesus, electrified by Shango & delivered by Obatala.

@OP - Every sector of your life will begin to boom & prosper like the Mobile Phone Business in China.

The Kingdom of Darkness whose HQ is located in Otueke, and their Nairaland Branch are already in Orgasm Confusion from the cataclysmic effect of this dream.

In order to accelerate the manifestation of this dream, you MUST package & give $1,250.00 to 7 Nairalanders each[4Males & 3Females] which includes myself - ofcourse, then shall your wealth increase greatly like the beach sands.

The Oracle has spoken! grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Demands Apology, 2bn Naira Damages From Fani-kayode / What Is Wrong With Cross River State PDP Government?? / Son Of Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria Joins ISIS [DETAILS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.