Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company (6666 Views)

How Do I Place Revenuehits Banner Code On My Blog / Revenuehits CEO: Fraudster Emil Paz Own Revenuehits / Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by amitblogger2020: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello Folks
Myself Bosco, a Passionate Blogger and Internet Marketer. I am Blogging since last 5 years and you know for Blogger's "Adsense is the boon for their earnings". I am earning $$$ from adsense per month but many times we bloggers tries to find some extra source of income apart from Adsense.

So, I tried Affliate Marketing as well other Adsense Alternatives too.

After reading many things about RevenueHits(A isreal based Ad-Network) on Internet, I planned to join it.

But after using Revenuehits for more than a month, the following attached report it got.

One of my site have More than 5000 Impression per day but this Fraudster Ad-network showing it Only 2411
Do you know If you get single clicks on Adsense ads then you have something bucks in your account but inspite of 125 clicks "Revenuehits earning in my account was Zero".

I even contact their support team " One guy Ariel Zeitune assist me and i shared whole situations to him". I told him " WTF it is , you claiming yourself to be the best Adsense Alternatives but even after 125 clicks on my Ads you paying me Zero".

After that, Ariel started saying "Get lost from here, don't mail me", we are the best Adsense alternatives.

But yet i can't understand which type of support this Fraudster Ad-Network have also why they have such High Attitude.

They self claiming themselves to be the best Adsense alternatives with this type of Fraud supports and scammy results.

So, I have a humble request to all Bloggers and other webmasters, don't believe on Revenuehits. It's totally Scam and they will never pay you even you have clicks on your Ads. Please don't waste your time by using Fraud Revenuehits.

So, Be aware and expose such Ad-Networks to escape our Blogger friends from such high Scams.
Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by hilaryiwens05: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
una go soon call adsense scam too
Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by amitblogger2020: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
una go soon call adsense scam too

Dear Friend, they are scammed and proven by more than 1000 of bloggers.
Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by amitblogger2020: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=amitblogger2020 post=31048641]

Read this : http://www.perfectbloggerstech.org/2014/09/scam-review-of-revenuehits-adnetwork.html

This the technical but they even scammed our $150 which deducted and left at $20
Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by Generalkorex(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
amitblogger2020:

Dear Friend, they are scammed and proven by more than 1000 of bloggers.
i dont think they scam they are more of cpa company rather than cpm
Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by orfilla4(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
RevenueHits is not a scam. You didn't earn because non of your traffic converted. They don't pay per click or per thousand impressions but instead they pay for every lead/conversion, that's why they call they're ad network a performance based.

I provided a print screen of my earnings proof in my blog post here.
http://thesearcherslist..com/2016/01/revenuehits-review-with-earnings-proof.html

1 Like

Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
amitblogger2020:
Hello Folks
Myself Bosco, a Passionate Blogger and Internet Marketer. I am Blogging since last 5 years and you know for Blogger's "Adsense is the boon for their earnings". I am earning $$$ from adsense per month but many times we bloggers tries to find some extra source of income apart from Adsense.

So, I tried Affliate Marketing as well other Adsense Alternatives too.

After reading many things about RevenueHits(A isreal based Ad-Network) on Internet, I planned to join it.

But after using Revenuehits for more than a month, the following attached report it got.

One of my site have More than 5000 Impression per day but this Fraudster Ad-network showing it Only 2411
Do you know If you get single clicks on Adsense ads then you have something bucks in your account but inspite of 125 clicks "Revenuehits earning in my account was Zero".

I even contact their support team " One guy Ariel Zeitune assist me and i shared whole situations to him". I told him " WTF it is , you claiming yourself to be the best Adsense Alternatives but even after 125 clicks on my Ads you paying me Zero".

After that, Ariel started saying "Get lost from here, don't mail me", we are the best Adsense alternatives.

But yet i can't understand which type of support this Fraudster Ad-Network have also why they have such High Attitude.

They self claiming themselves to be the best Adsense alternatives with this type of Fraud supports and scammy results.

So, I have a humble request to all Bloggers and other webmasters, don't believe on Revenuehits. It's totally Scam and they will never pay you even you have clicks on your Ads. Please don't waste your time by using Fraud Revenuehits.

So, Be aware and expose such Ad-Networks to escape our Blogger friends from such high Scams.

Re: Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company by newinfo102: 8:52pm On May 13, 2016
Dear friend you should to know that revenuehits its not a CPM or CPC ad network like google adsense its a cpa ad network so that it pay for actions not just for clicks or impression its highly recommended for downloading and torrentzs sites...
You can see my earnings with revenuehits from here : http://joinrevenuehits..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Google Ads / [Discussion]Fellow Bloggers Share The Problems You Facing With Voguepay / Is Dreamwaver 8 Compulsory For Web Design Beginners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.