Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,526 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This (9773 Views)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / PDP And APC Supporters, You Have No Choice But To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by laurel03(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
i hv decided
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
OP, show me a video of GMB in hell with Satan strategising on how to burn Nigeria down, I will still vote for him grintongue

All this hausa illi sef
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by GreatOlu1: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Op, I don't tink I get u, cos if u tink that is a grammatical blunder made by a General, whc am sure it was a mistake,, where shld we classify "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE?" By a Phd holder?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by LajaLaba: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
egift:

KC what was your reaction to:
- "Stealing is not corruption" And;
- "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE?" (For your info it was $5.5m).
Kingsley biko answer this question nah
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
LajaLaba:
Kingsley biko answer this question nah
lol
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by LajaLaba: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:

lol
E get as e be cheesy
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Demmzy15(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
kingsley939:
A friend Shared this short video to me on Whatsapp and
i just couldnt wait to share it with you guys as soon as i had data. In this
video, buhari pronounced two top Political terms
wrongly in an interview on aljazeera. First was INEC which he said Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission and then APC which he said All Progressive Confidence. Imagine! This is really sad for our country. Download & See if we need this kind of president in our beloved country.
Dont be afraid to download, its just 1megabyte video.

Download Link: [url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1CS8HPI&h=hAQEwOd5d&enc=AZN84jTJM3innJ-7zlX4XuMK-wGhXM5IjgWGU_wC4s49H3pMWSjlK1GA8vJcN3URv3JVB6_vn296prB9jGgsYjWYm08FG3x2uzCrWV-SmM3pvUbT5sR_E7jJpVAG95R3a5FM7QscVO6I_0mljtUlQGrvBPKxOXuA4tcwxuJeQfpqfA&s=1]Interview with Buhari On Aljazeera[/url]
Duration: 00:01:26
File size: 1.06 MB

N/B: Please only comment after you have viewed this video!
Guy we go still vote, it's a common mistake. But wait first, why didn't u watch the whole interview undecided before u judge?! Watch the whole interview and see how intelligent he is, moreover he was also interviewed by CNN! GO AND WATCH BEFORE U COME AND BLAB ON NAIRALAND. I personally make mistakes with acronyms, no one is perfect dude

2 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
I prefer a man who will make a mistake in the full meaning of INEC to a man who set a Convict like Alameiseigha free.

Which do you prefer? A man who made a mistake in the full meaning of INEC to a man who refused to sack Stella Oduah after she was implicated in embezzling funds.

I guess, STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by richielan: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2015
am up!
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmm
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kingsley939: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by bondingman: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
olaboy001:
OP, show me the video of Buhari & shekau planning to destroy Nigeria...
I will still vote for him march 28th
what lie will pdp tell today? now thinking on their behalf.
shocked seems buhari has more than 150 cows
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by KpStone(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
kingsley939:
wrongly in an interview on aljazeera. First was INEC which he said Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission and then APC which he said All Progressive Confidence. Imagine! This is really sad for our country. Download & See if we need this kind of president in our beloved country.
Dont be afraid to download, its just 1megabyte video.

Download Link: [url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1CS8HPI&h=hAQEwOd5d&enc=AZN84jTJM3innJ-7zlX4XuMK-wGhXM5IjgWGU_wC4s49H3pMWSjlK1GA8vJcN3URv3JVB6_vn296prB9jGgsYjWYm08FG3x2uzCrWV-SmM3pvUbT5sR_E7jJpVAG95R3a5FM7QscVO6I_0mljtUlQGrvBPKxOXuA4tcwxuJeQfpqfA&s=1]Interview with Buhari On Aljazeera[/url]
Duration: 00:01:26
File size: 1.06 MB

Mumu
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
olaboy001:
OP, show me the video of Buhari & shekau planning to destroy Nigeria...
I will still vote for him march 28th
what lie will pdp tell today? now thinking on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by bokohalal(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
focus7:
What is more than all the propagandas you have shown on AIT and NTA, I guess nairaland is your next spot for your videos. It doesn't matter, you can as well show us where Buhari sleep with your wife, we will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by olaboy001(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
bondingman:

shocked seems buhari has more than 150 cows
I think someone has to be listening to you for it to be an actual conversation. Because you're an IDIOT...
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by WISDOM891(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm still gonna vote for him
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by anonimi: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
egift:

KC what was your reaction to:
- "Stealing is not corruption" And;
- "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE?" (For your info it was $5.5m).

What is your reaction to Abacha did not steal
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by olaboy001(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonimi:

What is your reaction to Abacha did not steal
I didn’t know regurgitated spam could talk.
GMB all the way.....

1 Like

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by bondingman: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
olaboy001:

I think someone has to be listening to you for it to be an actual conversation. Because you're an IDIOT...
what's your problem
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Odehfamily(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Even after seeing it I will vote him... I won't waste my MB because I know it all Mear propaganda and Character Assassination synergy
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by kennydee05(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
kingsley939:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBisgdx2g5Q

OP,you have been asked to defend " how much did Nwobodo stole?"
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by johnuwa1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
TRAVEL TO DUBAI, QATAR, UK, USA, IRELAND, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, SINGAPORE, JAPAN. THERE ARE NICE EXCITEMENT PLACES WITH EMPLOYMENT VISA!

there are lots of vacancies available in the field of marketing/sales, hospitality, engineering, medical/health, real estate, human resource, IT/Telecom, accounting and oil/gas. if you come, we will help to introduce you to a reputable company for getting well payed job
We give you professional advise about traveling issues and help you process your documents. We kindly assist you to ensure your successful travel.

Nigerian Contact:
+234 706 432 3189
Email:redstarconsultant@gmail.com

We respond within 24 hours
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by size38: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
No amount of propaganda from the PDP and the enemies of Nigeria against Buhari will change our collective resolve to send PDP packing for their 16yrs of misrule.
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by anulaxad(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
kingsley939:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBisgdx2g5Q

Ah Ah, what is the meaning of this, I watched this interview quite a while ago and I could barely see nothing wrong with it, I have had just enough of people like you, righteous pricks, arrogant bigots, can people not mistakes, is it a crime to mess up, stupidity has no bounds, people just come on here and talk anyhow. I'm done honestly. Damage has been done by your wretched ideology. Fix up, sharp, sharp.
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Wadosky(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
I admire this man, very detailed n promising.
His wealth of experience in governance can never be compared to the present government.
am particularly concerned about corruption as the main problem of this nation n believe GMB will fight it squarely Unlike Jonathans government.
As rightly pointed out jonathan is a good man but not strong enough to pilot the affairs of this great nation .
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by rusher14: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
3kay945:

should I show you video where GEJ said he would create UNEMPLOYMENT undecided
That's one promise he has kept.

2 Likes

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by tegbeyemi01: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pdp nd supporters tho..propaganda and lies way too much..campaign on wat uve achieved nt on rubbish points nd image attack..anyways wen u hav nothing else to campaign on, u attack ur opponent..any president who has to struggle to advertise what he has done, hasnt fone anything at all..
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by idu1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mr kingsley,

We r not going back....

Saibuhari
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by danot1030: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sorry for disappointing you op, I will still vote for Buhari come march 28. Btw. Jonathan and his wife has committed worst blunders, if that's the bases for voting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Begins Budget Padding Probe, Gets Three Versions Of Budget / This Is Why Innoson Is Being Punished By Fg / DHQ: Amnesty International Blackmailing Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.