Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash (43588 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by ChuzzyBlog: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Comedian, Basketmouth's wife, Elsie, has a word for side chicks/mistresses eagerly waiting to celebrate the breakdown of a marriage, in order take over a position that isn't rightfully theirs.

In a post on Snapchat, she cursed such ladies out, saying lighting and thunder will strike them as they wait for a marriage to end...

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/04/basketmouths-wife-elsie-blasts-side.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by HungerBAD: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Elsie.

There is joy in sharing.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by ChuzzyBlog: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Is she scared anything can happen soon?

In other news;

PASTOR ADEBOYE CAUSES PROBLEM ON TWITTER WITH LATEST TWEET. CLICK TO SEE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by RisingUp: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Tolexander: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2017
As if she wasn't a side chic to a married man before getting married to basketmouth!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Khd95(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
ode,be invoking thunder nd lightning while nigga is sampling side chick in a hotel

instead make u dey pray say ur husband always come back home nd face ur own front

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Doctorfitz: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Side chicks una job no go pay again, U guys need to restrategize..... The way wives don vex Now una go hail.. Na advise I just dey advise. Recession is coming.

9 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
angry
If you like don't make your marriage work

Keep blaming innocent girls

I was taught in Integrated Science that there is no vacuum in life.

So if you crash your marriage, another girl will help patch it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dominique(f): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Some ladies just don't have conscience. They always think they're smart but Karma will always have the last laugh.

Tolexander:
As if she wasn't a side chic to a married man before getting married to basketmouth!

Don't say that, she has been with basket even before he got famous. Besides, not every female dated married men before settling down, me and my sister's never did and our daughters never will.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Tolexander: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:
Don't say that, she has been with basket even before he got famous. Besides, not every female dated married men before settling down, me and my sister's never did and our daughters never will.
So all her life, the only person she ever dated is basketmouth since she has been dating basketmouth before he got famous?
What about dating Daddy Freeze?

Your personal experience is yours cos this forum has no laboratory for emperical test of fact on what you said. cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dominique(f): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:
So all her life, the only person she ever dated is basketmouth since she has been dating basketmouth before he got famous?
What about dating Daddy Freeze?

Your personal experience is yours cos this forum has no laboratory for emperical test of fact on what you said.

Which empirical test did you conclude that she was a married man's side chick before marrying basketmouth? Because bloggers said so?

53 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Tolexander: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

Which empirical test did you conclude that she was a married man's side chick before marrying basketmouth? Because bloggers said so?
I was referring to your own experience sharing of never dating a married man along with your sister.

How am I to know!
This forum gives the avenue for anybody to say anything about one's self, either real or not. grin

14 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Zaitoon: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
She sounds so insecure.

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dadavivo: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:
say wetin you know and stop talking rubbishh behind the phone

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by axortedbabe(f): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
See as she dey embarrass herself say she dey write..

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by passionatebae: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Is she scared anything can happen soon?

Very scared

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by hemjayfrosh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Be a giver not a taker
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by harffie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by ayusco85(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol. She is a wise woman
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Igboesika: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everywhere is full of slay queen.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by optional1(f): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
side chicks things actvated.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by pat1612(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided undecided

if i was into showbiz i would personally ban my wife from some certain things

like attracting unnecessary attention with social media

she better keep quiet and build her home

cause if the Roslyn of this world face her husband, she will do 1 year fasting

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Benekruku(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na today!

Your husband fit swear with Amadioha that he doesn't have an average of 6 pussy's

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Tazdroid(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
It goes both ways. Some men give room for extramarital affairs

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
axortedbabe:
See as she dey embarrass herself say she dey write..
Side chic

14 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Tazdroid(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Elsie.

There is joy in sharing.

Sarcasm Sunday
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
There is no smoke without fire

**like if you think her marriage is about to dagbaru.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by GloriaNinja(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN ILLITERATE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by rozayx5(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:

you dey mindam

the fact that they got lucky, dem go dey throw mouth anyhow

after they straffed their youth away

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.