Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery (989 Views)

NOKIA Come Back With NOKIA C1 See Specs And Pic / Girl Accidentally Buys A China Iphone 6plus Thatuses Nokia Battery [SEE PHOTOS] / OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by teamlee: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Iphone 6 with nokia battery
My roommate and I just got the shock of our lives with the newly purchased
iphone 6 that uses a Nokia battery. Except for the Apple logo and Iphone 6 boldly
written at the back, the phone is just exactly like a cheap techno phone.
The camera quality is not only pathetic, the touch pad is terrible with its sinking
effect. For the screen, its just a write-off. This is saddening for my room mate who
not only saved up, but sold her former phone to order for the phone online and get
it delivered at over 100k. pls advice us on the next step of action before my
roommate gets a heart attack.

Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by buygala(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ohhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiii cry cry .......... seeee gbese shocked

See the girl face sef.... she don cry out her destiny embarassed

My sincere condolences go out to the lady... she should look on the bright side. .. she has an iphone 6 with a very strong nokia battery embarassed

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by sholikay(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Ohhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiii cry cry .......... seeee gbese shocked

See the girl face sef.... she don cry out her destiny embarassed

My sincere condolences go out to the lady... she should look on the bright side. .. she has an iphone 6 with a very strong nokia battery embarassed

Chai you badt oooo. shocked cheesy
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by umar745(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
see her face,wetin u 1 carry iPhone 6 do, :
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by Kreamie(m): 5:22am On Feb 25, 2015
LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!! Double wahala for dead body..
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by nani667: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Lol... These pictures that have been all over the Internet for the past week... This OP just copied the pictures dey claim me and my roommate.... FP hustle is real sha
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery by ewizard1: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Why not show the front of the Phone?

(1) (Reply)

Firm Sues MTN, Others For Intellectual Property Theft / Umi Hammer Review / Innjoo Set To Launch Innjoo 2 Series And It's Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.