Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes (2886 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / What Happened In Superstory; More Than A Friend (2007) / Superstory 'sister Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by coolme: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2009
Hi pips., lovers of superstory
i had always admired the ending quotes of this nigerian family drama, which is indeed my favourite
And i wld want us to try and compile past and present quotes of these drama which i find inspiring to life in general,

One of such is-------

EVIL SUCCEEDS WHEN AND WHERE GOOD MEN KEEPS QUIET.

More coming up, kindly keep them coming also
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by JazzFreak(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2009
What is this ?
Lack of work or just boredom.

coolme:

Hi pips., lovers of superstory
i had always admired the ending quotes of this nigerian family drama, which is indeed my favourite
And i would want us to try and compile past and present quotes of these drama
More coming up, kindly keep them coming also
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by coolme: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2009
Jazz Freak:

What is this ?
Lack of work or just boredom.

Not everyone is like you, JAZZ FREAK or what ever ur name is, it sure sounds like ur personalty shocked
By the way,do u know how to read?, does this section talk about business?
Next time when things don't suit u, and u ave work to do, just walk pass and don't waste your jobless time,taking it to view and wasting precious space to reply.
SEE CHARCOAL CALLING KETTLE BLACK. shockedgrin
Can't waste my precious words with people like you.

CASE CLOSED,

I DON MOVE FORWARD smiley
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by JazzFreak(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2009
Haa ba ! shocked

coolme:

SEE CHARCOAL CALLING KETTLE BLACK. shockedgrin
Can't waste my precious words with people like you.

CASE CLOSED,

You mean say na vex & fight immediately, han ha !
Na play now o baby. Okay, sorry.

Now to support your good "Super Story"

Crisis Situation :- "You do not sell the head to buy a cap"

Comparism :- "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by kolebank1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2009
Lovers sad sad sad
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by bsanya(f): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
I gain alot from all the section in nairaland so nobody should react negatively to what is being sent by any member okay!
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by Tgirl4real(f): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
Super stories are d wackest things on TV esp the end quotes
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by coolme: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2009
@Jazzfreak
No hard feelings jare,just felt somehow along ur comment, u had a little love for superstory wink,i wasn't wrong afterall grin
Just used that comment to get it out of you cos i knew u took ur time to read up the topic and reply, it was either u never appreciated it or was just a hater of nigerian tv drama series.
Am glad u appreciate it impliedly smiley
Thanks for your contribution wink

@Bsanya
Thanks for the support

@Tgirl4real
Really, are u 4 real?, You mean u bothered to watch the wackiest thing on TV, till the end AND EVEN BOTHERED TO READ THE WACKIEST END QUOTES shocked grin
YOU ARE NOT A LOVER , BUT YOU ARE SURE CRAZY ABOUT IT wink
Next time when u watch, try and pick out the message/lesson , towards life in general, CHEERS cool
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by JazzFreak(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2009
coolme:

@Jazzfreak
No hard feelings jare

Better wink
Take two more O baby :-

Revenge :- An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Love is blind na bambiallah fall for guttar cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I was just joking O!
Re: For Lovers Of Superstory - Ending Quotes by coolme: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Jazzfreak
Nice one, wink

Another is-

A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH TWO IN A BUSH

(1) (Reply)

Hello People: ! / Nina And Miracle At It Again, This Time Nina Was On Top, Confirm They Had Sex / Is Thanos Really A Villain In "The Avenger : Infinity War"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.