Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe (21592 Views)

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Fayose Needs To Be Tutored, Says PDP / Fayose Needs A History Lesson - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by ifihearam: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
He needs a psychiatrist because he is revealing your lies and deep secrets abi?
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Uteghe(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
I made FP for the second time. Up me,up APC. kiss
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Ybholy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
I can see APC on the mud !
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Ilekeh(f): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
I feel Fayose needs much more than a Psychiatric doctor. I know of a man that flogs madness out of people.(Tested and trusted, I must add)

And sincerely, Ekiti pple shld do the needful by contacting me so I can direct them to this man, FOC. Cos as the saying goes "we are happy that the child is mad but not dead, forgeting that one day, that madness will still kill the child"

How can we contact you? That an needs urgent help.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Firefire(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
"Now can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his caliber "? - Igbokwe

Surprise, surprise, so Hey Fee Cee take style admit say Fayose is right shocked

But wait, why are they sending a junior liar to make this statement, where is the National Liar, Lie Mohamed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by fmyalo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
This na big word for the wise...Unfortunately Fayose is not wise end to listen and stop ranting about GET and play adult politics.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by visalo: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pdp has just started waking up. Thank God for the like of Fayose and FFK. Oliseh metu was just too silent for my liking. He allow the criminal call liar mohammed to have upper hand against him. Apc need fire for fire. Wish they put people like Fayose and FFK upfront ever since, by now apc would have fade away.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by discusant: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol, reality shows that it is Igbokwe who actually needs a psychiatrist.

Igbokwe is an Engineer whose job is shinning the shoes of a Jagaband.
Igbokwe is an assass licker.

Igbokwe once wrote that Jonathan must be allowed to lead Nigeria.

But Igbokwe kept quiet and even joined APC leaders as they manufactured all sorts of false propaganda against his brother Jonathan. Only for Igbokwe to be shaken by a few days propaganda by Fayose against Igbokwe's Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Optional2(f): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Like seriously dis guy need brain transplant lyk d dean of student affair in my sch.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Firefire(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
visalo:
Pdp has just started waking up. Thank God for the like of Fayose and FFK. Oliseh metu was just too silent for my liking. He allow the criminal call liar mohammed to have upper hand against him. Apc need fire for fire. Wish they put people like [b]Fayose and FFK [/b]upfront ever since, by now apc would have fade away.

Can you see how Lie Mohamed has gone into hiding grin chai, Fayose,kai Hey Fee Cee.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by fmyalo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
This na big word for the wise...Unfortunately Fayose is
not wise enough to listen and stop ranting about GMB and play adult politics.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by midolian(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

How can we contact you? That an needs urgent help.
lol..Are u from Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by orli: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who is dis igbokwe, ve I heard of him b4?
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by tolexy007(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
My plpp perish because dey lack knowledge.....Nigerian like lie pass truth. Fayose carry go we Ekiti plpp gat ya bak....
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
If Fayose can relegate Liar Mohamed, then who is Joe Igbokwe; a man who sold his birth right for pot of porlage? Since apc can stay awake, fallout with their children, family and frnd just to concoct lies to the good people of Nigeria, then it will not cose Fayose anything to stay awake and burst those lies.
Fayose=10/10
Joe Igbokwe/APC=1/10
APC has got one man they tremble at by mere hearing of his name. If PDP had got 2 Fayose, APC would have b4 now scatter like sheep without a keeper. But that notwitstanding he(Fayose) is a one man battalion.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
egift:
Nigerian Bloggers and their alarming headlines. BTW, up APC.
bloggers are doing their jobs.. its called OVERBLOWING
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by lebienconnu: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose is sick. I know. Old news. I only pity the Ekiti people. I can not just imagine how shameful it is having a mentally slow person as the governor of my state. hen, God forbid.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Demmzy15(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
linuxuser:
Where is Buhari who has been on a working visit to UK for over a week now? He has suddenly become public shy even away from APC's UK working visit. You guys are covering up the LIES that Fayose bursted. Shame on APC for their incensant LIES. Why is APC not giving a press release about the details of Buhari's UK working visit. You know why because he has not gone to UK on a working visit. APC knows the truth but cannot hide it for too long. APC LIERS. Oh sorry his working visit is a matter for the APC right? SHAMELESS LIERS.
Mumu u can't even spell ordinary "LIAR", you don't even know how to punctuate correctly, yet u don't want a man that would give u free education!

#GMB/PYO
SAI CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Matri10(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why do nigerians hate truth so much....
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by dsquare33: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
The truth is that fayose talks too too much, i wonder how the people around him cope with his acerbic tongue particulaly his wife. One thing i notice about those who talk too much is that they are usually cowards,and i am very sure his wings would soon be clip.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by kolaaderin: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Uteghe:
Ayo Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe

The Lagos state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has berated Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state over his recent attacks on its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, saying that the Ekiti governor is mentally sick and needs the immediate attention of a psychiatric doctor.

Speaking through a press statement signed by the Lagos state publicity secretary of the party Mr Joe Igbokwe, the APC boasted that not a million Fayoses can prevent General Buhari from being sworn in as the democratically elected president of Nigeria on May 29, 2015.

Read the full statement below:

Anybody who sees Ayo Fayose, the so-called governor of Ekiti State should please beg him to see a psychiatric doctor before it is too late. From the look of things now I do not know if the man ever sleeps at all.

From the look of things I can say authoritatively that he wakes up in the dead of the night to cry and curse the day General Buhari was born. I am sure he has fallen out with everybody; his siblings and members of his family included because of this Buhari factor.

After robbing former governor Fayemi of Ekiti State, Fayose has been on top of the world celebrating his so-called victory until the bubble burst.

When the result of the June 21 Ekiti gubernatorial election was made public I remember I told anybody who cares to listen that APC must find out what went wrong before it happens in other APC states. When the elections shifted to Osun State, APC knew that it has to stand up or PDP will get bolder and repeat the same onslaught.

APC took the bull by the horns and the rest is now history. Now almost seven months after, the sordid story of what took place in Ekiti began to emerge.

It took the well-respected online publishing company, Sahara Reporters to unravel what went wrong in Ekiti State. Nigeria and the world was shown the audio recording of how Ayo Fayose, Musliu Obanikoro, Chris Ubah, Iyiola Omisore, Police Affairs Minister, Jelili Adesiyan, Brigadier General Momoh and many others conspired to rob former governor Fayemi at gun point.

Ayo Fayose, Jelili, Obanikoro have since acknowledged their presence at the meeting but still denying the obvious and painful truth that they ordered the police and military personnel around and used them extensively to steal Ekiti State at gun point.

But the worst hit in this criminality and brigandage is the man Ayo Fayose. Never in the history of this country have we seen this type of abuse of the military in a civilian dispensation by a bloody civilian. Ever since General Buhari emerged the candidate of APC and the events that have followed his emergence Ayo Fayose has been a ghost of himself.

He fears Buhari more than anything under the sun. Even though Buhari is yet to win the Presidential elections slated for February 14 2015 and now shifted to March 28 2015, Ayo Fayose will not sleep.

He fears even his shadow and even a knock at the door by his siblings, his aides and neighbours. For Ayo Fayose, the fear of Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom.

This is the reason he wants General Buhari dead by all means. Fayose once bought the front pages of The Punch and The Sun Newspapers not only to pass a death sentence on Buhari because the man is 72, he used the same medium to mock dead leaders from a section of the country.

Fayose nearly provoked an ethnic war in the country but the situation was managed by leaders across Nigeria who rose in their thousands to condemn Fayose without mincing words. But Fayose will not listen.

Soon Fayose started the campaigns that Buhari is sick. He has been trailing the APC Presidential candidate anywhere he goes. He has been monitoring the man’s movement anywhere he goes. Buhari travelled to London and Fayose followed him to London claiming that GMB has gone for treatment.

Now can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his calibre?

What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up? On Monday in all the papers and everywhere on the internet, the mentally retarded Fayose said BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

Now who is Ayo Fayose in Nigeria that will stop candidate Buhari? Where is his capacity and capability to stop this movement? Who is behind this loose canon?

Who is beating the drum for this naked dancer? Of what meat is Ayo Fayose fed? I know that a million Ayo Fayoses cannot stop Buhari from being sworn in as president on May 29, 2015. I know Fayose is playing to the gallery.

I know Fayose is being tormented by his past. Fayose has two murder cases hanging on his neck. Fayose has used thugs to attack a High Court Judge. Fayose has abused the State Assembly in Ekiti State.

Fayose has abused and frustrated the Speaker by using five members of the House to impeach him. Fayose has used five members to screen his Commissioners. Fayose has passed the 2015 Budget with five members of the House of Assembly out of 26 members.

Power has turned Fayose to something else that he no longer thinks. Soon Fayose will be called to come and give an account of his open criminality and brigandage in Ekiti. Buhari will bring Fayose to judgment in the fullness of time.

The world is now seeing why Jonathan must go for Nigeria to breathe fresh air. Fayose knows that the moment General wins this election he has to run away from Nigeria.

He knows that he is sitting on a stolen mandate. He knows that he needs nobody to advise him on what to do the moment it becomes obvious that Buhari is the next president of Nigeria. A thief runs when nobody is pursuing him.

•Igbokwe is the publicity secretary of Lagos APC

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/fayose-needs-psychiatric-doctor-igbokwe

The vision of jail do definitely makes one insane especially the kirikiri maximum prison.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Bitojoe(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
4bobo:
Don't blame fayose, blame the anointing he received to do more of rascals when he invited pastor adeboye and pastor kumuyi.

its a pity somebody like you still exist on earth.what does those 2 men of God have to do win this matter?
Your brain need to be tested.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by bayumyguy: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is fayose the only d PDP governor we ve in the country,he shuld keep quite joooor,well I understand sha he dey fear General niiii oooo,this is d same fayose dat commission poultry during his first tenure that obasanjo accuse him(ayo awon adiye ti ee ki yagbe ni)meaning your own chicken no dey shit...leave fayose alone he might not finish dis second tenure

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Omolola1(f): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Oh yes he does, it's no news

As soon as possible infact

I still can't accept the fact that Ekiti people actually voted that man in... #greed

This is their punishment for the next four years

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by PenSniper: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
saxwizard:
Shud we laugh,smile or cry ova the matter?

Since APC has chosen to cry through Igbo(bush)kwe, we should laugh at their crass shamelessness.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by ichidodo: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose is the man of the moment regardless whatever anyone might think or say,we don't understand the fuss APC is on about,afterall,Amaechi himself was given full leave to express himself then why not Fayose? Especially now that he combines facts with his utterances.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by discusant: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC had manufacturers of LIES IN QUANTUM. APC's MOTHER OF LIES AND LIARS, LAI MOHAMED appears to have gone into hiding. For close to one-and-half years, APC stunned Nigerians and the International Community with lies against Jonathan and some of his government officials.

Now just a few days of Fayose propaganda against APC and against Buhari, APCheats have caught fever.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by chakula: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
He needs more than a psychiatric!
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by optimald(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Elslim:
Just leave Fayose.. na d fear of kirikiri de make am talk so. Buh it shall come to pass... he cannot escape his fate
grin
Elslim:
Just leave Fayose.. na d fear of kirikiri de make am talk so. Buh it shall come to pass... he cannot escape his fate

just trying to fulfill the terms and conditions of the election rigging. Kirikiri awaits him after May 29th

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Saucekide25(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by natty2014(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
lifestyle1:
I think he needs more work. Ekiti is too small to be a state. FG should Merge ekiti and ondo state undecided
U are very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.