Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe (21620 Views)

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Fayose Needs To Be Tutored, Says PDP / Fayose Needs A History Lesson - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by chidistone: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Chai, see how Fayose has sent sleepless nights to all these APC goons and they are there looking at each other like donkey!
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 25, 2015
sincerely I pity NigerIans who are so blinded by the APC propaganda and lies, whatever Fayose might have said not withstanding, we all know he has mouth diarrhoea, but APC is just not the party to rule Nigeria we will all suffer just like the Ekiti people did under Fayemi's administration
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by bembesty(m): 5:44am On Feb 25, 2015
I m tired of gov ayo
Uteghe:
Ayo Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe

The Lagos state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has berated Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state over his recent attacks on its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, saying that the Ekiti governor is mentally sick and needs the immediate attention of a psychiatric doctor.

Speaking through a press statement signed by the Lagos state publicity secretary of the party Mr Joe Igbokwe, the APC boasted that not a million Fayoses can prevent General Buhari from being sworn in as the democratically elected president of Nigeria on May 29, 2015.

Read the full statement below:

Anybody who sees Ayo Fayose, the so-called governor of Ekiti State should please beg him to see a psychiatric doctor before it is too late. From the look of things now I do not know if the man ever sleeps at all.

From the look of things I can say authoritatively that he wakes up in the dead of the night to cry and curse the day General Buhari was born. I am sure he has fallen out with everybody; his siblings and members of his family included because of this Buhari factor.

After robbing former governor Fayemi of Ekiti State, Fayose has been on top of the world celebrating his so-called victory until the bubble burst.

When the result of the June 21 Ekiti gubernatorial election was made public I remember I told anybody who cares to listen that APC must find out what went wrong before it happens in other APC states. When the elections shifted to Osun State, APC knew that it has to stand up or PDP will get bolder and repeat the same onslaught.

APC took the bull by the horns and the rest is now history. Now almost seven months after, the sordid story of what took place in Ekiti began to emerge.

It took the well-respected online publishing company, Sahara Reporters to unravel what went wrong in Ekiti State. Nigeria and the world was shown the audio recording of how Ayo Fayose, Musliu Obanikoro, Chris Ubah, Iyiola Omisore, Police Affairs Minister, Jelili Adesiyan, Brigadier General Momoh and many others conspired to rob former governor Fayemi at gun point.

Ayo Fayose, Jelili, Obanikoro have since acknowledged their presence at the meeting but still denying the obvious and painful truth that they ordered the police and military personnel around and used them extensively to steal Ekiti State at gun point.

But the worst hit in this criminality and brigandage is the man Ayo Fayose. Never in the history of this country have we seen this type of abuse of the military in a civilian dispensation by a bloody civilian. Ever since General Buhari emerged the candidate of APC and the events that have followed his emergence Ayo Fayose has been a ghost of himself.

He fears Buhari more than anything under the sun. Even though Buhari is yet to win the Presidential elections slated for February 14 2015 and now shifted to March 28 2015, Ayo Fayose will not sleep.

He fears even his shadow and even a knock at the door by his siblings, his aides and neighbours. For Ayo Fayose, the fear of Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom.

This is the reason he wants General Buhari dead by all means. Fayose once bought the front pages of The Punch and The Sun Newspapers not only to pass a death sentence on Buhari because the man is 72, he used the same medium to mock dead leaders from a section of the country.

Fayose nearly provoked an ethnic war in the country but the situation was managed by leaders across Nigeria who rose in their thousands to condemn Fayose without mincing words. But Fayose will not listen.

Soon Fayose started the campaigns that Buhari is sick. He has been trailing the APC Presidential candidate anywhere he goes. He has been monitoring the man’s movement anywhere he goes. Buhari travelled to London and Fayose followed him to London claiming that GMB has gone for treatment.

Now can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his calibre?

What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up? On Monday in all the papers and everywhere on the internet, the mentally retarded Fayose said BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

Now who is Ayo Fayose in Nigeria that will stop candidate Buhari? Where is his capacity and capability to stop this movement? Who is behind this loose canon?

Who is beating the drum for this naked dancer? Of what meat is Ayo Fayose fed? I know that a million Ayo Fayoses cannot stop Buhari from being sworn in as president on May 29, 2015. I know Fayose is playing to the gallery.

I know Fayose is being tormented by his past. Fayose has two murder cases hanging on his neck. Fayose has used thugs to attack a High Court Judge. Fayose has abused the State Assembly in Ekiti State.

Fayose has abused and frustrated the Speaker by using five members of the House to impeach him. Fayose has used five members to screen his Commissioners. Fayose has passed the 2015 Budget with five members of the House of Assembly out of 26 members.

Power has turned Fayose to something else that he no longer thinks. Soon Fayose will be called to come and give an account of his open criminality and brigandage in Ekiti. Buhari will bring Fayose to judgment in the fullness of time.

The world is now seeing why Jonathan must go for Nigeria to breathe fresh air. Fayose knows that the moment General wins this election he has to run away from Nigeria.

He knows that he is sitting on a stolen mandate. He knows that he needs nobody to advise him on what to do the moment it becomes obvious that Buhari is the next president of Nigeria. A thief runs when nobody is pursuing him.

•Igbokwe is the publicity secretary of Lagos APC

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/fayose-needs-psychiatric-doctor-igbokwe
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2015
I agree with the title of the thread.

The phobia is at a clinical level and frankly requires a medical intervention before someone runs into the market and start biting constituents.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Muscomide: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2015
VANHELLSING:
Ode..no be everybody leaves inside bush like u, my area in lagos we enjoy light more than 16h everyday since December. Light hardly go off 2h without coming back. Una problem na from your local injection station or transformer. cry

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. Stop settling for less. 16 hours daily? Mtcheew! Whether the problem is from local injection station or transformer should be of no concern to paying customers. Give us uninterrupted light, period!!
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by tuborme: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
At least Igbokwe has admitted that Buhari is in the hospital. Chikenah
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by coldFLARES1(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I can see dat d only legacy apc will leave for ya people after dem defeat in d forth coming election is propaganda and lies. Dey ve succeeded in blinding ya eyes dat dey lied to ya and ya families ya still open ya mouth to shout sai apc. I pity ya all, I really pity ya guyz.foolish people lied to dem supporters he went for a program and dey all foolishly believed not until fayose said d truth and dey now saying dat can't d stroke cum cancer patient go for treatment abroad. I tort d old man had only #1m and 150 cows, blind followers supporting buhari like dead corpse.
Fayose only saying d truth buh dey prefer d lies of apc thugs undecided
Why is it difficult for your type to understand that people have an inalienable right to choice of parties/candidates in a multi-party democracy? Why do you think it is not a carefully considered choice for a vast number of us that support the opposition candidate?

What mental impairment is blinding you to these freedoms? Why don't you stick with Jonathan and convince some others to join you in your choice than insult the number of us that do not tally with you?

When you do this, you simply come across as someone in the same mental state as Fayose. Buh seriously, when did it become a crime to keep an appointment with the doctors, even if it turns out that is the business that took GMB to London?

You seem educated enough to know that these noise you are making when Jonathan is being accused of peddling influence in a 90 hectare Aviation Village land-grab is irritating

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by frankkad(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Truth is bitter! Fayose u don talk ur own, leave apc with their many problems... GEJ till 2019!!!

U don lie!!!! #MacrhForBuhari#

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2015
I am disappointed on how an APC spokesperson acts exactly like their e-rats on Nairaland. Instead of apologizing to Nigerians for misleading us all to 'think' Buhari was having interview at London, which ofcourse was a Hotel at Abuja, Ayo Fayose did us all a lot of favor by going all the way to burst their bubble of lies. The least we expect from the Conglomerate of Liers is an Apologia instead of personal insults on the patriotic Ayo Fayose.

Again, for APC mosquito called Igbokwe, to call Sahara Reporters a 'well-respected' media, amplifies the systemic dysfuntion in APC's organizational and ethical structure. Una no well.

Yeye Party, populated by illiterate and toxic yeye people. Una no go ever smell Aso Rock. Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by thunder74(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2015
When the result of the June 21 Ekiti gubernatorial election was made public I remember I told anybody who cares to listen that APC must find out what went wrong before it happens in other APC states. When the elections shifted to Osun State, APC knew that it has to stand up or PDP will get bolder and repeat the same onslaught.
This is what went wrong
PDP brought soldiers who prevented APC rigging touts and machineries from entering Ekiti state on the eve of election with their governors (Adam, Rochas and Rotimi).
Because of this, APC imported the extra hands to Osun State about three days before the election and lodged them in hotels to beat the security checks.
One of the machinery who was transported from a ward in Lagos to Osun where he voted disclosed this to me.
Now you know the main reason APC is afraid of having soldiers around during the election and why Mbu statement is a nightmare.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by PastorOla1: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2015
ALL HIS FEARS WILL COME UPON HIM, WHEN GMB BECOME THE PRESIDENT COME MAY 29TH. THERE SHALL NO MORE COVERU UP FOR HIM. HE ALSO NEED SPIRITUAL ATTENTION,
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by thunder74(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Now can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his calibre?

What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up?
APC is confessing small small and preparing ground to tell us the real truth about Buhari's health status.

To answer his questions, nothing is wrong if Pa Buhari goes for check ups but what is wrong and immoral is for the handlers to lie to Nigerians that he travelled on working visit.
Hope they will not tell us he got sick in London because of cold.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by texybaby(f): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2015
APC definitely has a hidden agenda....y d LIE in d first place? So if Fayose no expose am we shd believe hes holding meetings with doctor's n nurses....na wa ooo...today hes holding meeting..tomorrow d wife will say hes resting..tinubu will go n visit him n others thouts will follow d train....chaiiii north east been decieving us abt health issues since 2009..
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2015
gebest:
Stupidity is when u charge ur phone with generator and still come here and say GEJ till 2019.

The worst stupidity, is when you have Bsc and you are chanting sai to Illiterate General.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by noordean(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Have said it already 'Fayose is not normal'.
Not only a medical checkup will solve his problem
He needs to b taken to "aro" for propal treatment.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Horgahkunle(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe:
Ayo Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe

The Lagos state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has berated Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state over his recent attacks on its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, saying that the Ekiti governor is mentally sick and needs the immediate attention of a psychiatric doctor.

Speaking through a press statement signed by the Lagos state publicity secretary of the party Mr Joe Igbokwe, the APC boasted that not a million Fayoses can prevent General Buhari from being sworn in as the democratically elected president of Nigeria on May 29, 2015.

Read the full statement below:

Anybody who sees Ayo Fayose, the so-called governor of Ekiti State should please beg him to see a psychiatric doctor before it is too late. From the look of things now I do not know if the man ever sleeps at all.

From the look of things I can say authoritatively that he wakes up in the dead of the night to cry and curse the day General Buhari was born. I am sure he has fallen out with everybody; his siblings and members of his family included because of this Buhari factor.

After robbing former governor Fayemi of Ekiti State, Fayose has been on top of the world celebrating his so-called victory until the bubble burst.

APC took the bull by the horns and the rest is now history. Now almost seven months after, the sordid story of what took place in Ekiti began to emerge.

It took the well-respected online publishing company, Sahara Reporters to unravel what went wrong in Ekiti State. Nigeria and the world was shown the audio recording of how Ayo Fayose, Musliu Obanikoro, Chris Ubah, Iyiola Omisore, Police Affairs Minister, Jelili Adesiyan, Brigadier General Momoh and many others conspired to rob former governor Fayemi at gun point.

Ayo Fayose, Jelili, Obanikoro have since acknowledged their presence at the meeting but still denying the obvious and painful truth that they ordered the police and military personnel around and used them extensively to steal Ekiti State at gun point.

But the worst hit in this criminality and brigandage is the man Ayo Fayose. Never in the history of this country have we seen this type of abuse of the military in a civilian dispensation by a bloody civilian. Ever since General Buhari emerged the candidate of APC and the events that have followed his emergence Ayo Fayose has been a ghost of himself.

He fears Buhari more than anything under the sun. Even though Buhari is yet to win the Presidential elections slated for February 14 2015 and now shifted to March 28 2015, Ayo Fayose will not sleep.

He fears even his shadow and even a knock at the door by his siblings, his aides and neighbours. For Ayo Fayose, the fear of Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom.

This is the reason he wants General Buhari dead by all means. Fayose once bought the front pages of The Punch and The Sun Newspapers not only to pass a death sentence on Buhari because the man is 72, he used the same medium to mock dead leaders from a section of the country.

Fayose nearly provoked an ethnic war in the country but the situation was managed by leaders across Nigeria who rose in their thousands to condemn Fayose without mincing words. But Fayose will not listen.

Soon Fayose started the campaigns that Buhari is sick. He has been trailing the APC Presidential candidate anywhere he goes. He has been monitoring the man’s movement anywhere he goes. Buhari travelled to London and Fayose followed him to London claiming that GMB has gone for treatment.

What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up? On Monday in all the papers and everywhere on the internet, the mentally retarded Fayose said BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

Now who is Ayo Fayose in Nigeria that will stop candidate Buhari? Where is his capacity and capability to stop this movement? Who is behind this loose canon?

Who is beating the drum for this naked dancer? Of what meat is Ayo Fayose fed? I know that a million Ayo Fayoses cannot stop Buhari from being sworn in as president on May 29, 2015. I know Fayose is playing to the gallery.

I know Fayose is being tormented by his past. Fayose has two murder cases hanging on his neck. Fayose has used thugs to attack a High Court Judge. Fayose has abused the State Assembly in Ekiti State.

Fayose has abused and frustrated the Speaker by using five members of the House to impeach him. Fayose has used five members to screen his Commissioners. Fayose has passed the 2015 Budget with five members of the House of Assembly out of 26 members.

Power has turned Fayose to something else that he no longer thinks. Soon Fayose will be called to come and give an account of his open criminality and brigandage in Ekiti. Buhari will bring Fayose to judgment in the fullness of time.

The world is now seeing why Jonathan must go for Nigeria to breathe fresh air. Fayose knows that the moment General wins this election he has to run away from Nigeria.

He knows that he is sitting on a stolen mandate. He knows that he needs nobody to advise him on what to do the moment it becomes obvious that Buhari is the next president of Nigeria. A thief runs when nobody is pursuing him.

•Igbokwe is the publicity secretary of Lagos APC

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/fayose-needs-psychiatric-doctor-igbokwe
keep on talk fayose u be correct hit man
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by jay44(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2015
i av always asked mysef y dis fayose of a man is restless. today buhari is dis, tomorow buhari is dat. d peple suportting jonathans govt r dose dat av benefited frm his weakness nd inability to prosecute corrupt individuals. dats y dey want him dere by evry means.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by OmoOlayinka: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2015
#APC's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled to seek medicare#

>>>Read This<<<
"Can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his calibre?

"What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up?"

MY TAKE:
Nothing is wrong in Pa Buhari going for treatment anywhere in the world. We are all human and so many of us have health challenges we are managing.

However, what is wrong is the SECRECY and the LIES from the APC.

The use of FAKE pictures to back up claims of Pa Buhari's UK trip is an albatross on the neck of APC.

It simply shows that the APC people are trying to COVER UP a messy situation and the best way to handle the bad PR this has generated is for the APC to APOLOGISE for lying to Nigerians and say the TRUTH on Buhari's health henceforth.

Like I said yesterday, the issue of Buhari’s certificate was handled poorly, ditto his UK trip for whatever and the purported visit to Chibok.

Is it deliberate that APC PR guys are managing Buhari poorly this time? This is the question Buhari’s core loyalists must begin to ask.

Lere Olayinka
February 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by chat2deen(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Can someone please help out with answer to this;

Lagos State Governor - SAN
Ogun State Governor - Chartered Accountant
Osun State Governor - Engineer
Ondo State Governor - Doctor
Ekiti State Governor - ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Young4jose: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
50 doctors including pastors,imams and herbalists no fit cure Fayose craze.....

Fayose na certified Kolo
Hahhahahhaha, U're funny bro.........!
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Scholes007(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2015
1-why do the APC fans believe Buari has won the presidential election already ?
2-why are they too sure or is it that they created it as a propaganda to bust their already dead morel?
3-what will happens if their candidate lose?
4-since the lie/propaganda have become an ideology to them how sure are we that they wouldn't take it to extreme if he loses?

*why am saying this is because election should be filled with optimism not certainty, so APC friends should desist from this certainty believe because it will have have some psychological tore on them especially the mentally weak ones. (BE WARNED)*
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Bitojoe:

its a pity somebody like you still exist on earth.what does those 2 men of God have to do win this matter?
Your brain need to be tested.
TRUTH IS VERY BITTER, either you believe it or not. Yes didnt he invite them? Didnt they pray for him? didnt he say he was a changed man?Instead of him to use the anointing to govn you people well, he is disgracing you people with his extremist and rascality.
But Learn to comprehend because i can see that you are a dunce. so you dont know speaking ironically?
i can see you are his puppet. she bi you have collected your rice and eat it? abi? very soon you will see the true colour of him in Ekiti. And if you dont know I am from Ekiti, but i am not partisan and blinded as you .
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
I doubt that this Igbokwe is a true Igbo. I think he is one of those people born, bred and buttered in Lagos that says " My mama say we are from Imo state ".Which part of Igboland is he supposed to come from sef ? A gbacha oso, a guo mile.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by nzeadachie: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
I doubt that this Igbokwe is a true Igbo. I think he is one of those people born, bred and buttered in Lagos that says " My mama say we are from Imo state ".Which part of Igboland is he supposed to come from sef ? A gbacha oso, a guo mile.
THE MAN IS FROM NNEWI BUT THEIR PEOPLE NO REGARD HIM, HE'S A PRODIGAL SON, BORN THROWAWAY
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by shejane: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Very funny " who's beating the drum for this unclad dancer". Love that part die

i
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by shejane: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2015
chat2deen:
Can someone please help out with answer to this;

Lagos State Governor - SAN
Ogun State Governor - Chartered Accountant
Osun State Governor - Engineer
Ondo State Governor - Doctor
Ekiti State Governor - ?

Ex Motor park chief tax collector

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Olami4lekan: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
I think Igbokwe is saying the fact.....! Although, Fayose came from Yoruba but what is saying since all this while is nonsense. U need to prove yourself if you trully know what you are sayin.
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Chigold101(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
teemanbastos:
This is a Perfectly taken goal by Joe Igbokwe.
Thumbs up Man.
He spoke the truth, even PDP knws it.
you are right my man. Joe Igbokwe has spoken the truth every other APC member is afraid of saying.

Joe Igbokwe just told us that GMB is in UK for medical reasons. Confirming what Fayose has been saying all these while.

Does a MAN that EXPOSES LIES need a psychologists more than a man who tell lies?

Fayose is the man that exposes lies of APCheats
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Demmzy15(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
linuxuser:
APC LIARS. Leaving the object and chasing the shadow. The issue is where is your dictator and coupist Buhari? Is he not on a working holiday again? Answer the question and stop passing the bucks with your fault finding attitude.

It's none of my business bra, he can be doing anything he wants in the UK!! But at least he was a coupist(even though this word isn't in the dictionary), he was after the betterment of this pure nation. He isn't clueless to say "stealing is not corruption". GEJITES "suffering and smiling" cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
No use pointing accusing fingers @ anyone,to me its more like a pot calling kettle black. Apc-pdp birds of a feather
Re: Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe by badesco(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
It is Igbokwe that should have his head checked by a doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Yobe North Senatorial Candate: Lawan Meets Buhari Behind Closed Doors (Photos) / Petroleum: Aradel Holdings Modular Refinery Ready For Operation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.