Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna (1007 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vice President Namadi Sambo, who arrived in Kaduna at the weekend, is presently supervising the sharing of millions of Naira to individuals and groups in the state with sole aim of ensuring that the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari loses to President Goodluck Jonathan, a credible source in the presidency has confirmed.

Kaduna is one of Buhari's strongholds along with Kano and the rest of the States of the North-west include Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa and Katsina. 

The source added that Sambo in one of the meetings held with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates vowed that the party must do all it can to ensure President Jonathan wins the state that has been traditionally been Buhari's base since the 2003 presidential election.

He was quoted as saying it was critical for the PDP to use all the means at its disposal to win the election. 

Among those receiving the largesse are traditional rulers, religious clerics and prominent youth leaders, saying it was being delivered to them with the condition they are to ensure Jonathan is elected. Sambo has also distributed exotic cars to some senior citizens of the state in what amounts to purchasing victory. 

In the 2011 general elections, it will be recalled, Sambo lost to Buhari’s defunct Congress for Progressive Congress all the elections held in his immediate polling unit and his Kaduna North local government area.  

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/24/vp-sambo-doling-out-millions-naira-kaduna

Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Architect sambo, you don't need to bribe people to vote for pdp. You and your boss have been in power for 6 years and if your achievement is not enough to get you re-elected, then you don't have any reason to seek for a second tenure.

Honest people walk away in such situation.

11 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by OgenemaroKessy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
I need at least pics of the dollars make it for no lost.
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by kestolove95(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mtseew..dey ar sharing money and me never get my own..i go see as una go take win na
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
If they(incumbent) can't convince us with what they hav done for us in the past 6 yrs, but by doling out cash in millions, then, na OYO we dey for dis country.
Buhari pls come to our rescue.

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by clevvermind(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
sahara reporters again? don't they get tired of spreading lies? nonsense.
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by vintino(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who is that source? Who and who got the monies? What are their names?
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by ellguapo: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Give me i'll take

Vote #iHaveDecided

GMB/PYO

Samboribo the captain in the clueless assembly
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Mtseew..dey ar sharing money and me never get my own..i go see as una go take win na

Ask the doubting thomas above to link you up. cheesy
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by kestolove95(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Ask the doubting thomas above to link you up. cheesy
sae moni don finish..can u imagin?
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by lacasa: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's a jamboree in Kaduna I'm proud to report grin

People collecting money from the dumb VP and settling family and other Pressing needs while sticking to 'Sai Buhari'grin

Personally know 2 people Who are part of the contingent Sambo took to Saudi Arabia to Perform lesser Hajj but on getting there they praying to Allah(swt) for his party's downfall at all levels grin

It's a jamboree ryt now in KD cool

Courtesy; clueless Namadi Sambo
Beneficiary; APC and Buhari diee hards
Still; Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
kestolove95:
sae moni don finish..can u imagin?

Lmao

They stole $20 billion, so there's still a lot of money to be shared. All you need is to meet the right person to link you up.
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Saharareporters said nothing about the bundle of dollars seen in Amaechi's suit for obvious reasons!

What a compromised news outlet!
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by luckylucky: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sambo the only architect of Jonathan failure. Resignation is more honourable than monumental disgrace, I can see a crack on PDP party wall collapsing is enviable.

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 25, 2015
If there's ever a valid reason to vote out Gej, it has to be Sambo. That man surpasses his boss when it comes to being clueless. The only reason why his name is known is because he is the VP.
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by PrinceMario(m): 3:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Please kindly fill in the blank space.

South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?
Re: VP Sambo Doling Out Millions Of Naira In Kaduna by yuio33: 3:47am On Feb 25, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Gen. Buhari’s Speech At Chatham House, London / 10 Sure Banker Governorship Candidate / Aisha Buhari's Today's Visit To Edo In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.