Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

MOGs With Swag - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MOGs With Swag (7105 Views)

See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics / Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo] / Female Swag: Check Out This Female Police Officer's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOGs With Swag by coogar: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

wtf is "Babu"? grin grin cry grin grin grin grin grin cry

babu should be baba. grin
Re: MOGs With Swag by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

That could be why Oga has vehemently refused that we go to Nigerian church
When he travels I do visit sha
And I personally handpick the ones I go to grin
we don't even have any Nigerian churches that I know of here.
The only one I saw was in Florida where my uncle is the head pastor and I enjoyed it o.

Asked hubby if he'd like to go if we find one around here and he gave me the evil eye. grin

"Go and do what?
Black people church that takes all day. Never ending."

I'm like "but it is fun. We take food,snacks and drinks to church and take some time out to talk about family issues and other stuff. Bonding and all that"
(See grove. You get up and get refreshment if your getting bored.)

Men he refused o.

Until we find one here sha. Let me see if I can convince him to come with me.
Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Diaris god o

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

wtf is "Babu"? grin grin cry grin grin grin grin grin cry

Go and find sister Nkechi ikemefuna and ask her

2 Likes

Re: MOGs With Swag by ladygogo: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Babyosisi, but this man isnt particularly handsome jo. I can't even see the swag. Maybe its because I can't stand pastors and all these speree/rocking churches. Lol. Na side eye I dey give them anytime I happen to find myself at these churches. grin
Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2015
ladygogo:
Babyosisi, but this man isnt particularly handsome jo. I can't even see the swag. Maybe its because I can't stand pastors and all these speree/rocking churches. Lol. Na side eye I dey give them anytime I happen to find myself at these churches. grin

This picture is not capturing it well
The man oozes with fineness
Very clean and polished too
I bet his breath also smells fresh unlike some MOGs

Oya show us a more handsome MOG you know

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by ladygogo: 2:04am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

This picture is not capturing it well
The man oozes with fineness
Very clean and polished too
I bet his breath also smells fresh unlike some MOGs

Oya show us a more handsome MOG you know

Kai! Madam, you better don't let Mr Osisi catch you.lol.

Pastor Lazarus mouka and abiara. Just do a google search. They are really handsome men. Really handsome. cheesy
Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2015
ladygogo:

Kai! Madam, you better don't let Mr Osisi catch you.lol.

Pastor Lazarus mouka and abiara. Just do a google search. They are really handsome men. Really handsome. cheesy

Lol @ mr Osisi
I tell him worse when I make jokes,he is a joker himself too
Things I can't even write here
He knows his wife has a rough edge with some wicked humor
I was at a party sometime ago and another man ,an acquaintance of his asked me to dance and he didn't mind that at all
I know men that will raise hell about that
There are preachers that come on TV and he will call me and say nne your boyfriend is on TV and I will shout which one?
He will say the one that wears tight pants with his ojolima in full view grin grin grin
Then I will run out to see

3 Likes

Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 25, 2015
undecided
Re: MOGs With Swag by armyofone(m): 4:15am On Feb 25, 2015
I don't like handsome or old pastors. They cause too much distractions. Sit with someone admiring a pastor and it will the beginning of atheism.
Re: MOGs With Swag by cococandy(f): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Lol @ mr Osisi
I tell him worse when I make jokes,he is a joker himself too
Things I can't even write here
He knows his wife has a rough edge with some wicked humor
I was at a party sometime ago and another man ,an acquaintance of his asked me to dance and he didn't mind that at all
I know men that will raise hell about that
There are preachers that come on TV and he will call me and say nne your boyfriend is on TV and I will shout which one?
He will say the one that wears tight pants with his ojolima in full view grin grin grin
Then I will run out to see
grin

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Badosky is watching in HD
Re: MOGs With Swag by armyofone(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2015
grin this HD had never been clearer
Ojolima in full view o CFCfan, o ya. start sewing business aside tort. We need babanriga.

Joel is the coolest pastor in TV.
CFCfan:
Badosky is watching in HD
Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2015
armyofone:
grin this HD had never been clearer
Ojolima in full view o CFCfan, o ya. start sewing business aside tort. We need babanriga.

Joel is the coolest pastor in TV.
You too want to see ojolima cheesy.
Re: MOGs With Swag by thorpido(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

LOL
That piece is funny
But true true
Even in my village church they were attempting to sing Yoruba gospel song from the popular tunes
The words had to be wrong
I don't speak Yoruba but it didn't sound right lai lai

Even oshe o baba
O she o baba

That second line

Some will say baba mima oshe o
Some will say baba mimo oshe o
Baba ni ma oshe o
Baba ni mo

Biko which one is it
Baba mimo oshe o(Holy Father we thank You)

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2015
I dont know what it is with some women and MOG tongue angry angry

If you see the brute strength with which one woman pushed me on Sunday cos she wanted to hug my oga, all in the name of saying bye bye. . . and he is not even a pastor o!. Her own hubby was standing nearby but na CC hubby she wan hug bumper to bumber! cool

It is well o! Osisi go and read ya Bible tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MOGs With Swag by bellong: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2015
How does "swag" gets a Pastor to heaven or fulfill his ministry?

Paul said... "And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought..."

Paul the Apostle himself wasn't blessed with eloquence compared to Apostle Apollo which caused division among the "milk Christians" in Corinthians that necessitated, "some are for Paul while some for Apollo"

Peter, John and James were fishermen, unlearned and book ignorant men. People of their age had this to say... "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus..."

Do you see Jesus in your pastor or eloquence of speech with no life transforming messages other than motivational talk/speech. This age of Christians is filled with people who pay attention to what doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

The Principal thing every believer should check out for in the life of his/her Pastor is if his life reflects/exhibit character of Christ, any other thing is vanity....... Does he follow Christ, is he influenced by worldly ambitions and insatiable appetite for acquisition of material things etc...

If he is living a life of opulence at the detriment of the flock, when he should live in sobriety feeding the sheep, he is only a motivational speaker.

Meanwhile, I understand your aim was for joke's sake. It is necessary to put the record straight for the simple at heart.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Pastor bellong!! cheesy
Thou shall not live by bread alone! cheesy

My pastor when I was in school.
That guy is something else. Maybe that was why we hv beehive of young gals in church then.
He is married now. Has one of d most captivating eyes I ve ever seen.
But he is a preacher.
One day,during singles day,he told us that after all this secondary celibacy and he happens to marry and his wife will start inyanga,he will bundle her home straight away.
Thatt we don't know what they pass tru every day.
No wonder his office is never ever closed even during counseling time.
Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
moca:
Pastor bellong!! cheesy
Thou shall not live by bread alone! cheesy

My pastor when I was in school.
That guy is something else. Maybe that was why we hv beehive of young gals in church then.
He is married now. Has one of d most captivating eyes I ve ever seen.
But he is a preacher.
One day,during singles day,he told us that after all this secondary celibacy and he happens to marry and his wife will start inyanga,he will bundle her home straight away.
Thatt we don't know what they pass tru every day.
No wonder his office is never ever closed even during counseling time.

Unmarried fine pastors must be encouraged to marry immediately or they Live in sin
Wasn't there one in London that impregnated about 8 women in his church and fled.
They don't even have to be fine sef
Women like men in authority

4 Likes

Re: MOGs With Swag by SAMBARRY: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Are you jealous. tongue Shebi you too you're a pastor. Go and publicize your church in the mass media so people too can know you.

Op abi is this one of the pastors with the slogan pastor give it to me
yes pastor
cheesy
coogar:
i hope this thread will not breed another ese walters. cheesy
Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
A London based pastor has found himself treading in deep waters with her majesty’s law after getting 3 members of his church pregnant at the same time.

Pastor Kwaku Antwi-kusi Junior 31, who has already fathered 2 children with a different church member is thought to have had sexual relations with almost every female members of his church and now he is reaping what he sowed
The church has since been closed down. Pastor Kwaku has since absconded leaving all these unanswered questions and pregnant women behind.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=225048
Re: MOGs With Swag by coogar: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: MOGs With Swag by olashas(f): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Cococandy

I heard a Yoruba man singing

He said Chineke chidinma o

grin grin grin
Re: MOGs With Swag by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
coogar:

http://www.brimtime.com/2014/06/enugu-pastor-impregnates-20-ladies-in-his-church-he-claims-it-is-spiritual-order.html?m=1

i pity nigerian husbands. grin
especially those ones that always hear their wives saying "my pastor this... My pastor that"

If I was a man,I won't marry any of those ladies hooked to their pastor's apron strings.
Even in the absence of cheating with the pastor, the pastor's opinion will always have precedence over what the man thinks or wants for his family.

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by SAMBARRY: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ahannn cc and you just stand there dey look you no talk grin

he still has a P in his shokoto in case you have forgotten grin
chaircover:
I dont know what it is with some women and MOG tongue angry angry

If you see the brute strength with which one woman pushed me on Sunday cos she wanted to hug my oga, all in the name of saying bye bye. . . and he is not even a pastor o!. Her own hubby was standing nearby but na CC hubby she wan hug bumper to bumber! cool

It is well o! Osisi go and read ya Bible tongue grin grin

Re: MOGs With Swag by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Ahannn cc and you just stand there dey look you no talk grin

he still has a P in his shokoto in case you have forgotten grin

My dear they are just wating their time o! cool grin

2 Likes

Re: MOGs With Swag by damiso(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
K
bellong:

How does "swag" gets a Pastor to heaven or fulfill his ministry?

Paul said... "And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought..."

Paul the Apostle himself wasn't blessed with eloquence compared to Apostle Apollo which caused division among the "milk Christians" in Corinthians that necessitated, "some are for Paul while some for Apollo"

Peter, John and James were fishermen, unlearned and book ignorant men. People of their age had this to say... "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus..."

Do you see Jesus in your pastor or eloquence of speech with no life transforming messages other than motivational talk/speech. This age of Christians is filled with people who pay attention to what doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

The Principal thing every believer should check out for in the life of his/her Pastor is if his life reflects/exhibit character of Christ, any other thing is vanity....... Does he follow Christ, is he influenced by worldly ambitions and insatiable appetite for acquisition of material things etc...

If he is living a life of opulence at the detriment of the flock, when he should live in sobriety feeding the sheep, he is only a motivational speaker.

Meanwhile, I understand your aim was for joke's sake. It is necessary to put the record straight for the simple at heart.

Thank you.
Well said bellong.very well said.These days I am even wary about too much swag in church.The Gospel is simple really but these days our adding 'swag' 'effects' 'entertainment' ' motivational speaking' is begginning to complicate things.May The Lord help us to finish well and not be distracted from the simplicity of the cross.

On a lighter note(sorry for my spirikoko everyone) high priest bellong how come your own gods like swag gifts tongue like iPads,MLk's etc. When did they upgrade from kola nut Palm oil and the likes?

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by SAMBARRY: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin
chaircover:

My dear they are just wating their time o! cool grin
Re: MOGs With Swag by bellong: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
damiso:
K
On a lighter note(sorry for my spirikoko everyone) high priest bellong how come your own gods like swag gifts tongue like iPads,MLk's etc. When did they upgrade from kola nut Palm oil and the likes?

In the spirit of the 21st century, the gods had to upgrade their taste. At least, you wouldn't want palm oil to stain your cloth when an iPad can easily be sacrificed... wink

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by sweetcocoa(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Haven't you seen those local forcing guy preachers parading themselves out here instead of remaining back in their villages
So annoying
They can't even say amen
They will be saying Amem
Amem !!
Say Amem!!

And even shouting it on top of their lungs

So annoying
Once I hear that Amem ,I just switch off
Amem. grin

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by sweetcocoa(f): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Unmarried fine pastors must be encouraged to marry immediately or they Live in sin
Wasn't there one in London that impregnated about 8 women in his church and fled.
They don't even have to be fine sef
Women like men in authority
I really wonder how stup1d those women are.

1 Like

Re: MOGs With Swag by Agrika: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cute? *removes glasses and cleans it with omo*.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Good Marriages/ Relationships A Taboo? / How Many Remember The "Joy Girl" Advert? / My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.