Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

In Defence Of Iggy Azalea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Defence Of Iggy Azalea (2440 Views)

See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr / How Do You See This Photo Of Iggy Azalea Flaunting Her Asset / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
I'm an Iggy freak.
I decided to create this topic after reading a post on NL with the pic of some blonde chick with a sagging ass... With the OP claiming it was Iggy. Knowing her and her massive ASSets, I knew quite well it wasn't her.
But damn, was I surprised by the hate showed in people's comments!
Why do y'all hate Iggy sef?
Anyway, here's my downlow on her:
She was born in Mullenbimby, Australia into a poor family.. She started a rap group and left coz the other girls weren't as serious..

‘Two feet in the red dirt
Schoolskirt
Sugarcane, backlane
Three jobs, took years to save
But I got a ticket on that plane
People got a lot to say
But dunno a thing bout where I was made
Or how many floors that I had to scrub
Just to make it past where I a am from
No money, no family, 16 in the middle of Miami'
-Work (feat. Wale)
Lest I forget, Iggy gained the top 2 spots on Billboard Top 100 with Problem & Fancy... a feat that has never been performed since the Beatles did it...
She also got nominated for the Peoples Choice Awards (not sure of the name) for Best Female Artist last year along with Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Sia etc. (Nicki didn't make it)..
The hate's mostly from blacks who feel rap is our exclusive property... But we can't be discriminatory about someone who's worked to hard to get to the top and L8r say we're fighting for equal rights!
Another thing is... Her raps are more like poetry; full of punch lines, which ppl don't understand... We prefer the lewd boom stuff Nicki raps about...
If you listen to her songs e.g Work, Walk the Line, Rolex, Heavy Crown while reading the lyrics.. You'll be a fan in no time.

P.S: I'm not suggesting she's better than Nicki abeg oh..

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by OgenemaroKessy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
I like her too.
She got massive ass/hips.
Nwa nwere ihem Neri.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
I don't think my fhuuck even gives a fhuuck undecided

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Georgematics(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
I like her raps. she raps clearly wit neat poetic lines. she's d best female rapper at d moment .

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
I don't think my fhuuck even gives a fhuuck undecided
I wanted to type ‘stupidus maximus'
But then I saw it was naijaboiy grin

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by naijaboiy: 5:29am On Feb 25, 2015
misscastle:

I wanted to type ‘stupidus maximus'
But then I saw it was naijaboiy grin
angry
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by sinaj(f): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2015
jux incase wink

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by ZianaJordana(f): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2015
The reason why her ass looks like that is because it was artificially enhanced with pills, or injections. Her butt didn't look like that a couple of years ago.
‘Two feet in the red dirt
Schoolskirt
Sugarcane, backlane
Three jobs, took years to save
But I got a ticket on that plane
People got a lot to say
But dunno a thing bout where I was made
Or how many floors that I had to scrub
Just to make it past where I a am from
No money, no family, 16 in the middle of Miami'
I also heard that she admitted to exaggerating her "struggle". In the 'Work' video, she's in an impoverished looking trailer park, trying to deceive us into believing that she actually lived like that.
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by ZianaJordana(f): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Georgematics:
I like her raps. she raps clearly wit neat poetic lines. she's d best female rapper at d moment .
The most famous at the moment? That's debatable. But, the best female rapper at the moment? I kindly disagree.
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by chillingbabe: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2015
How much did she pay you for this? undecided
I like "Black widow" with Rita Ora.
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
ZianaJordana:

The most famous at the moment? That's debatable. But, the best female rapper at the moment? I kindly disagree.
I heart your moniker ;-)
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
chillingbabe:
How much did she pay you for this? undecided
I like "Black widow" with Rita Ora.
Just a couple mils ;-)
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
ZianaJordana:
The reason why her ass looks like that is because it was artificially enhanced with pills, or injections. Her butt didn't look like that a couple of years ago.

I also heard that she admitted to exaggerating her "struggle". In the 'Work' video, she's in an impoverished looking trailer park, trying to deceive us into believing that she actually lived like that.

Enhanced or nat, it's her butt..
BTW, she wasn't tryin' to deceive... She was following the script written by the world famous video directing team, Jonas&François
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by ZianaJordana(f): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
misscastle:

Enhanced or nat, it's her butt..
BTW, she wasn't tryin' to deceive... She was following the script written by the world famous video directing team, Jonas&François
Doesn't matter. It still isn't natural like she's trying to portray it as. I can't stand when people do that.
As for the video, I don't really care about who directed it. The fact is, the lyrics combined with the music video led a lot of people to believe that she actually came from that, when in actual fact, she didn't. If what you said is true, then it was wrong of them both.
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by Georgematics(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2015
ZianaJordana:

I guess u are given d top spot to Nikki (am i rite?) if yes, sorry to say but i dont fancy her latest pink-print album dat much, tho i luv a song or 2 frm d album. id rather drop ma vote for Igy at d moment.
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by axortedbabe(f): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2015
I luv iggy..kapish
Re: In Defence Of Iggy Azalea by 2dice(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yes she is Good.. But compared to Nicki Minaj that is suicidal..
Pls kinda listen to jes this Nicki Verse on "Monster" by KanyeWest.. She killed her mentors Jay&kanye..
Mr.west said that on an Interview
N.B Minaj is the best after agege Bread

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO!Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Bare Boobs In A Bikini. / Amber Rose Sited In Hijab. / The Abuja Lady With Lots Of Money And Very Large B00bis (see Her Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.