Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs (2701 Views)

Poll: Democratic elected sign, do vote

Leo: 20% (2 votes)
Virgo: 0% (0 votes)
Libra: 10% (1 vote)
Scorpio: 10% (1 vote)
Sagittarius: 10% (1 vote)
Capricon: 10% (1 vote)
Aquarius: 0% (0 votes)
Pisces: 0% (0 votes)
Aries: 20% (2 votes)
Taurus: 10% (1 vote)
Gemini: 0% (0 votes)
Cancer: 10% (1 vote)
No idea: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Know Your Zodiac Signs And Meanings / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2006
[b]out of all the twelve Zodiac signs we have;
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricon
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer ,
which is the best? I believe its Leo's, what's your opinion.
[/b]Its open to all for discussion!
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by iice(f): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2006
I dont think any is the best, they all have the good and bad.
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2006
iice:

I don't think any is the best, they all have the good and bad.
sure, they all have their good & bad side but some got more good than the other.  grin
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by iice(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2006
And your point is? Even if some have more good than bad, isnt the good and bad subjective?
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2006
it all depends on your point of view about the word Good but there exist nothing good on earth that has not its negative side, i beleive!
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by iice(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2006
Well thats what i meant by subjective, but yeah there is always a negative hence i dont think any zodiac sign is better than the other but that's ma view
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by woleprof(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2006
im Leo, i think all other zodiac sign as wel as leo have their shot-comings. No one is perfect because no human is perfect.

brb
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Oracle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2006
Presently i don't know the zodiac sign i belong to, i fall between Cancer and Gemini.
coz i'm June 21st
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by ikamefa(f): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2006
am libra of course i vote for libra, like iice said all the signs got good and bad sides to em cheesy
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2006
Oracle:

Presently i don't know the zodiac sign i belong to, i fall between Cancer and Gemini.
because i'm June 21st

@oracle:
The dates of Cancer are June 21st to July 22nd.    undecided This sign is represented by the crab and is ruled by the moon. People under the Cancer sign are sensitive, sympathetic, emotional, romantic, shy and lazy  grin. These people take everything personally because they are so sensitive. Cancer makes good matches in relationships with Pisces, Scorpio and Aquarius. wink
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2006
[b]Famous Leo's:

Monica Lewinsky July 23
Nicole Bobek July 23
Slash July 23
Stephanie Seymour July 23
Woody Harrelson July 23
Jennifer Lopez July 24
Iman July 25
Matt LeBlanc July 25
Dorothy Hamill July 26
Kevin Spacey July 26
Mick Jagger July 26
Sandra Bullock July 26
Jonathan Rhys Meyer July 27
Elizabeth Dole July 29
Stephen Dorff July 29
Arnold Schwarzenegger July 30
Laurence Fishburne July 30
Lisa Kudrow July 30
Dean Cain July 31
Wesley Snipes July 31
Coolio August 01
Jerry Garcia August 01
Yves Saint Laurent August 01
Edward Furlong August 02
Lance Ito August 02
Martha Stewart August 03
Martni Sheen August 03
Steve Martin August 03
Billy Bob Thornton August 04
Loni Anderson August 05
Fesojaye Oluremi 22
Geri Estelle Halliwell August 06
Charlize Theron August 07
David Duchovny August 07
Dustin Hoffman August 08
J.C. Chasez August 08
Gillian Anderson August 09
Melanie Griffith August 09
Whitney Houston August 09
Antonio Banderas August 10
Hulk Hogan August 11
Casey Affleck August 12
George Hamilton August 12
Julie Newmar August 13
Danielle Steel August 14
Magic Johnson August 14
Ben Affleck August 15
Debra Messing August 15
Angela Bassett August 16
Kathie Lee Gifford August 16
Madonna August 16
Robert De Niro August 17
Sean Penn August 17
Christian Slater August 18
Denis Leary August 18
Edward Norton August 18
Robert Redford August 18
Bill Clinton August 19
Matthew Perry August 19
Connie Chung August 20
Isaac Hayes August 20
Slobodan Milosovic August 20
Kenny Rogers August 21
Howie D August 22
Norman Sschwarzkopf August 22
Pete Sampras August 22
Tori Amos August 22
[/b]
grin
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by woleprof(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2006
hmm what a list.

leo rules grin grin
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by BONITAB(f): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2006
ARIES IS BEST NUFF SAID!
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 4:06am On Sep 12, 2006
BONITA_B:

ARIES IS BEST NUFF SAID!

Proof ur point Bonita, i know aries to be very stuborn   grin
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Oracle(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2006
Remmzy:

@oracle:
The dates of Cancer are June 21st to July 22nd. undecided This sign is represented by the crab and is ruled by the moon. People under the Cancer sign are sensitive, sympathetic, emotional, romantic, shy and lazy grin. These people take everything personally because they are so sensitive. Cancer makes good matches in relationships with Pisces, Scorpio and Aquarius. wink

Reemzy, I've checked dictionarys and encyclopedias
they all tell me different things
it is either i'm the first day of cancer or the last day of gemini
each one has a different story to tell
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Remmzy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2006
Oracle:

Reemzy, I've checked dictionarys and encyclopedias
they all tell me different things
it is either i'm the first day of cancer or the last day of gemini
each one has a different story to tell

@Oracle
EXACTLY 30 degrees of arc in a 360 degree circle around EARTH is the standard that defines all the Astrological signs [30 degrees X 12 Signs] and the ZODIAC. EACH !!, Astrology sign is an absolute measure of distance, 30 degrees 0 minutes and 0 seconds of arc out of a total of 360. That, only, sets the boundaries of the Signs not a certain number of days. AND. There is no such thing as a cusp when it comes to SUN SIGNS.  grin

That's why some people born on April 21st are ARIES and some are TAURUS, some people born on June 21st are CANCER and some are GEMINI  cool, also that's why some folk born on June 22nd are GEMINI and some people born on September 23rd are still VIRGO'S.  grin

bUT WIT THE TIME OF BIRTH, YU CAN CERTAINLY SORT DAT OUT!
cheesy
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by lioness(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
Leo Rocks!!!!!
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by Mystique(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2006
Aries, cuz we're stubborn as hell, and very determined smiley kiss
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by lioness(f): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2006
The lion rules!!! grin
Re: Leo's Perfection Compared To Other Zodiac Signs by briensmith: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2012
The Leo and the Libra are highly compatible with each other. They have matching personal character traits that make them stick together. Leos are very stubborn, but the flexible nature of the Libra can complement this specific characteristic of the Leo since the Libra can easily adapt to the personality of the Leo. So, instead of drifting away from each other, they tend to get drawn more to each other.

Aside from that, they are both sociable and romantic in nature. They both enjoy romantic getaways and events such as candlelight dinners. They also love to interact with other people, and they often initiate conversation within the group. Because of their being sociable, such couple is often spotted attending social gatherings and parties.

One of their mottos in life is to enjoy the present, and not worry too much about the future. This shared perspective in life is the strongest element in their compatibility.

The Leo and Libra are both passionate towards each other. They are very open when it comes to expressing their emotions and feelings. With this characteristic, they are not hesitant to show their love for each other. Though some couples have their own secrets, the Leo and the Libra couple know almost everything about their partner.They are both adventurous and they enjoy their lives to the fullest.Both of them always come up with ideas to make their relationship stronger, as well as bring more excitement into their relationship.

Thanks

Anant Kaal Sarp Yog

(1) (Reply)

What Lessons Has Life Taught You? / Snail Distributors Needed All Over Nigeria / PREGNANT POLICE WOMAN : Ever Seen One Before???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.