Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) (32482 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by bigwallace(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Desteenee:
I like the optimism of most APC supporters even in the face of intending failure.
I really cannot wait to see your faces after the election. And whether u believe or not, I can authoritatively tell u that APC has lost quite a lot of die hard supporters who have seen d truth.
GEJ TILL 2045.
oooo is dt wat u think,then let's wait till march 28 nd see who laffs last nd laffs best.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by lovat(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Ajegunle is PDP and they only came out to collect APC money, Fashola didn't do anything for the poor people but rather it was an elitist govt he ran
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Viktor1983(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
bastien:
Na ajegunle be that? Lol

God for punish dem say dem go campaign for the hood
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by XBLadez: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Osibanjo should be careful Ajegunle boys don't kidnap him. Since he started associating with terrorists (APC and Buhari) he would be treated as one
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by lovat(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Ajegunle is PDP and they only came out to collect APC money, Fashola didn't do anything for the poor people but rather it was an elitist govt he ran.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by dexterinc2003: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2015
APC supporters on 'hibernate' mode,giving PDP supporters pseudo victory,u will b surprised when they all come back in march,so 4 now pdp can kip running their mouths the way they did in december 2014...less than 5 weeks 2 go #wehavedecided.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

Change What?

Where is Your Presidential Candidate?

Where is His Certificate?

No certificate??

Have u eva asked ur self how he became a general without certificates?? How ur clueless one is trying to turn dis nation into he's own?? Y can't my candidate b disqualified?? Y z he so afraid of d general

Be truthful to urself...GEJ is behind every game dah concerns d certificate
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
How surprising undecided undecided

Tell me something sad
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:

No certificate??

Have u eva asked ur self how he became a general without certificates?? How ur clueless one is trying to turn dis nation into he's own?? Y can't my candidate b disqualified?? Y z he so afraid of d general

Be truthful to urself...GEJ is behind every game dah concerns d certificate

Are You aware He entered the Army with the recommendation of His Principal? At that time they had various vacancies and any. Tom, Di. N co From the North that was willing was given the Chance. Thanks to quota system.

Now understand Me, I didn't say He cannot read and write. What I'm saying is that He doesn't have WASC Certificate.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by sweathold(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
I just like this man too much,though he is a miniature but it doesn't stop him from letting his voice heard
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
overhyping himself..

JUST LIKE BAKARE,HE WILL FAIL, BE USED ND DUMPED LIKE A RAG

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by dre11(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
That's good and welcome of him
He keeps showing maturity while Sambo have displayed his ignorance and immaturity...........

We need a strong VP and not a rubber stamp
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

Are You aware He entered the Army with the recommendation of His Principal? At that time they had various vacancies and any. Tom, Di. N co From the North that was willing was given the Chance. Thanks to quota system.

Now understand Me, I didn't say He cannot read and write. What I'm saying is that He doesn't have WASC Certificate.

Since u feel he doesn't have nd d elections are almost here...y not take him to d law court??

Y are u people so afraid of dis man uv always called failure?? If he's indeed a failure plz allow him fail again...

Remember in 2011 nobody asked for a certificate or talked of law...They all took him to fail nd allowed him be

Now it's from certificate to health

Let's all mind our biz nau...tot d PDP are focused..they shouldn't focus on oda ppls affair or failure may start from there
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by hubreality(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
lol..i love how u TANoids like to console yourselves.

Ofcourse every one knows that JK is Just Kidding about being lagos governor...

But as for presidency....my dear....the only way PDP can win is if they disqualify Buhari and stop PVC,

Unfortunately, any plan to disqualify Buhari would simply be an invitation to Anarchy as you can see already, Nigerians have already decided.
Nigerians are also watching the associated lies and dramas yet unfolding. Interestingly, "Buhari is perpetually unelectable" as once critically observed, studied and said in 2010 by Elrufai, his now fellow party member.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by juman(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Sai Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Since u feel he doesn't have nd d elections are almost here...y not take him to d law court??

Y are u people so afraid of dis man uv always called failure?? If he's indeed a failure plz allow him fail again...

Remember in 2011 nobody asked for a certificate or talked of law...They all took him to fail nd allowed him be

Now it's from certificate to health

Let's all mind our biz nau...tot d PDP are focused..they shouldn't focus on oda ppls affair or failure may start from there

The case is in court already, actually 4 cases, But Your APC people filed that He shouldn't be served the court notice by alternative means just to ensure the case drags.

The Law as regards publications of Certificate was changed after the 2011 elections.

No one is afraid of Him, we know He'll fail again! But we want to ensure that people do not follow Him blindly!
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by NosaHenry(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
What makes the visit a surprise. Are they not in the same gang called APC? Anyway that place does not depict Agegunle as we know it. More like town hall meeting.
GEJ till 2009 until TIfnubu leaves drugs and free Lagos state.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

The case is in court already, actually 4 cases, But Your APC people filed that He shouldn't be served the court notice by alternative means just to ensure the case drags.

The Law as regards publications of Certificate was changed after the 2011 elections.

No one is afraid of Him, we know He'll fail again! But we want to ensure that people do not follow Him blindly!

Wen u ain't following him?? We d followers likes d way we follow him..we cook dah way
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by BrosPeter: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
APC's momentum is up again

The momentum is only on Nairaland, APC moderators have fo.oled you, meanwhile Buhari is in London looking to cure his prostrate cancer. Osibanjo obviously was denied British visa else he would have joined Buhari's government in exile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Wen u ain't following him?? We d followers likes d way we follow him..we cook dah way

It's a free world.

Thanks to GEJ there is also Freedom Of Information.

You can follow anyone. I was just trying to help.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by DinoAnnberry(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2015
He looks as old as buhari. shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by anonimi: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
The man who drafted the deal for JagaBandit's humongous pension and handed over Lagos state IGR to Alpha Beta Company of Thief'nuibu cabal right

LEST WE FORGET

Bola Tinubu's pension:...

1) Two houses in choice locations in Lagos and Abuja
2) Six brand new vehicles replaceable every 3 yrs
3) Salary for life
4) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every two years
5) Full medicals for him and his family
6) Security detail

Rotimi Amaechi's pension:

1) Two houses (one in Rivers and the other anywhere he chooses)
2) Full salary for life
3) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every four years
4) Three vehicles replaceable every four years
5) Free medicals
6) 10percent of salary as house maintenance
7) Full security detail
cool 30percent car maintenance, 10percent entertainment, 20percent utilities.

Bukola Saraki's pension:

1) Three cars replaceable every 3yrs
2) A "well-furnished 5bedroom duplex"
3) 300percent furniture allowance
4) Full security detail (8 policemen, 3 DSS operatives one of which must be female)
5) 30percent for car maintenance, 20percent for utility, 10percent for entertainment and 10percent for house maintenance.
NB: As a Senator, this ex-gov also draws salary worth millions and a N40m quarterly allowance.

Sani Yerima's pension:

1) Salary for life
2) Two vehicles replaceable every 4yrs
3) Two personal staff
4) Free medicals for the govs and their families
5) A house and free office
6) Free telephone
7) A 30day paid vacation abroad
NB: This ex-gov too is a serving Senator who recieves outrageous salaries and allowances.

Every one who has some grey matter, no matter the quality, should ask:

WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE ARE YOU BRINGING WHEN YOU HAVE CORNERED THE FINANCES OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL COMFORT?

What else is corruption?

If e like im fit denge po to buy plenty boli for under bridge, nothing for him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026360_b6dbdticaenwva_jpeg5386f36695e20fdbc68dc03f4b949783

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Please nobody should quote me...buh I think that pastor should be removed from osibanjo's Name because he is more of a politician than a pastor...thank you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by haroldrich: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.cashbay20.com

==================================================================
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Shubbylee(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Desteenee:
I like the optimism of most APC supporters even in the face of intending failure.
I really cannot wait to see your faces after the election. And whether u believe or not, I can authoritatively tell u that APC has lost quite a lot of die hard supporters who have seen d truth.
GEJ TILL 2045.

It is GEJ that is Facing Impending Failure that's why he's going round d S/west and prostrating to Obas and Commissioning power projects that have already been commissioned under OBJ!! CHANGE is the only constant thing in life....See Buhari, Osinbajo and Other APC leaders on the streets talking to the Lowest of the Low, it shows that they're people oriented!! unlike GEJ and Sambo that are sitting down in Aso rock....they can't even enter streets without security personnel if not ehn (holds lips). GEJ didn't need to abuse Buhari or reduce fuel price or postpone elections or delay the Crushing of Boko Haram in 2011.....we all came out in Mass and voted for him but he has failed that's y he has to play dirty politics Now!! Change is coming.....Enter the streets and see!! GEJ would only win the S/East and South south.....would that be enough?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by MORNDEW(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2015
NosaHenry:
What makes the visit a surprise. Are they not in the same gang called APC? Anyway that place does not depict Agegunle as we know it. More like town hall meeting.
GEJ till 2009 until TIfnubu leaves drugs and free Lagos state.
Gej till 2009? Yes u got it right. Nd ur signature says to who, much is given. Now hv GEJ lived up to expectation?
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Just love everything about this man!

Compare 2 dumb SAMBO#

#God forgive us if it's a sin for us to deserve both Clueless GEJ and He goat SAMBO#amen#

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Desteenee(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

It is GEJ that is Facing Impending Failure that's why he's going round d S/west and prostrating to Obas and Commissioning power projects that have already been commissioned under OBJ!! CHANGE is the only constant thing in life....See Buhari, Osinbajo and Other APC leaders on the streets talking to the Lowest of the Low, it shows that they're people oriented!! unlike GEJ and Sambo that are sitting down in Aso rock....they can't even enter streets without security personnel if not ehn (holds lips). GEJ didn't need to abuse Buhari or reduce fuel price or postpone elections or delay the Crushing of Boko Haram in 2011.....we all came out in Mass and voted for him but he has failed that's y he has to play dirty politics Now!! Change is coming.....Enter the streets and see!! GEJ would only win the S/East and South south.....would that be enough?
My dear friend, forgive my ignorance. But as a person that has travelled to different parts of the con3 within the last month, am telling you the reality on ground.
wishing u d best as u match for Pa Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by slindon: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2015
sometimes i wonder what is moving people about this man, because anytime i see him i see a man who will never become VP of this nation
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

Change What?

Where is Your Presidential Candidate?

Where is His Certificate?
u can google search for the certificate then........in other word WILL THE CERTIFICATE RULE YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience / President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.