Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) (32487 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by joshua55(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
YOU WiN-4th edition
Do you know that PROCRASTINATION is a thief of time? Get ur YOU WIN Biz applications filled now and avoid the disappointment of not being able to submit ur application at the RUSH HOUR.We have over 30 business idea approved by YOUWIN. Contact us now for ur applications at half the price, offer lasts for 48hrs!!! 
Call/Watsap: 09050481319
BBM: 2B09E3B4
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

The case is in court already, actually 4 cases, But Your APC people filed that He shouldn't be served the court notice by alternative means just to ensure the case drags.

The Law as regards publications of Certificate was changed after the 2011 elections.

No one is afraid of Him, we know He'll fail again! But we want to ensure that people do not follow Him blindly!

ye paro mo [stop lieing] d hear of GMB is d bgini of being afraid
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
yetunsbay:
u can google search for the certificate then........in other word WILL THE CERTIFICATE RULE YOU?

My prayer for You and Your family is to meet Doctors and Nurses without certificates.

Shout a big Ami!
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
yetunsbay:
ye paro mo [stop lieing] d hear of GMB is d bgini of being afraid

Speak English please.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by MecTessyj: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Gej till buhari presents his certficate

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by camplenigeria: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Why Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

My prayer for You and Your family is to meet Doctors and Nurses without certificates.

Should a big Ami!
see comparison........deluded Nigerian. Politics with medicine. Do yourself a favour by editing your post

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
yetunsbay:
see comparison........deluded Nigerian. Politics with medicine. Do yourself a favour by editing your post

It's my Honest Prayer.

That whenever You or any of Your family member for whatever reason should reach a Hospital maybe for childbirth or other wise, May You meet Doctors and Nurses without certificates!!!

Shout a Big Amen!!!

#afterall it doesn't matter.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
femmy2010:
Nice One
Oga Femi longtime o
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:
The man who drafted the deal for JagaBandit's humongous pension and handed over Lagos state IGR to Alpha Beta Company of Thief'nuibu cabal right

If e like im fit denge po to buy plenty boli for under bridge, nothing for him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026360_b6dbdticaenwva_jpeg5386f36695e20fdbc68dc03f4b949783

If dem born your papa well show us Akpabio's pension plan!
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by anonimi: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
SmartChoices:
If dem born your papa well show us Akpabio's pension plan!

Na who dey stop your papa from showing wetin im want show
Me I don show wetin I want show, so feel free to show wetin you sef want show, you hear me so?
Thankfully with Jonathan's FoI administration we get am plenty for Freedom of Expression, nor be like 31 years ago with Buhari:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Ojisik:
BY march 28th, you'll go back to being a professor.....nothing for you sir,you and your presidential candidate are not winning. The same way JK is also not winning Lgos.
NIGERIA: PDP
LAGOS: APC
I like your style !! bt its still sai buhari all the way
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by femmy2010(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2015
SmartChoices:

Oga Femi longtime o

My Bruva,abi oo.
How every ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by okestev: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

It is GEJ that is Facing Impending Failure that's why he's going round d S/west and prostrating to Obas and Commissioning power projects that have already been commissioned under OBJ!! CHANGE is the only constant thing in life....See Buhari, Osinbajo and Other APC leaders on the streets talking to the Lowest of the Low, it shows that they're people oriented!! unlike GEJ and Sambo that are sitting down in Aso rock....they can't even enter streets without security personnel if not ehn (holds lips). GEJ didn't need to abuse Buhari or reduce fuel price or postpone elections or delay the Crushing of Boko Haram in 2011.....we all came out in Mass and voted for him but he has failed that's y he has to play dirty politics Now!! Change is coming.....Enter the streets and see!! GEJ would only win the S/East and South south.....would that be enough?
....You have said it all....but mind you several of my clientele, colleagues and church members are from South East and South South....believe me, am being very honest and sincere here....they are all dying to see General Buhari as Nigerian next president comes May 29, 2015.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by yetunsbay(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
takenadoh:

It's my Honest Prayer.

That whenever You or any of Your family member for whatever reason should reach a Hospital maybe for childbirth or other wise, May You meet Doctors and Nurses without certificates!!!

Shout a Big Amen!!!

#afterall it doesn't matter.
puerile.................give phone to Dad. My guess must be right . Next time try to argue with objectivity
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by takenadoh: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
yetunsbay:
puerile.................give phone to Dad. My guess must be right . Next time try to argue with objectivity

I guess it doesn't matter.

grin
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by Albishir: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC presidential candidates are weak and without any developmental manifesto for the electorates.
Re: Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
APC's momentum is up again

^^^......in smoke! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.