Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina (1258 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by argon500: 3:54am On Feb 25, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate for Adamawa South Senatorial District, Silas Zwingina, has claimed that the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, intends to send public office holders to jail if he emerges president.
Mr. Zwingina, therefore, urged his party members to work hard to ensure that Mr. Buhari fails in his bid to become president.
Speaking in Yola, the Adamawa state capital, Mr. Zwingina said “we have to stop Buhari and his plan to build more prisons to jail politicians.
“You know Buhari, he will send us to jail for between 200 to 300 years and it is the lucky ones among us that will get 50 years.
“As you know, there is no way you will hold office in Nigeria and go scot free if the authorities want to get you.
“Buhari is determined to send people to jail and even APC governors are not comfortable with him and that’s why many of them are not following his campaign team,” Mr. Zwingina alleged.
He said President Goodluck Jonathan is better than Mr. Buhari and needs to be returned to continue his transformation agenda.
“Let me tell you, that Jonathan is 1,000 times better than Buhari and that’s why people resolved to vote for our candidate, President Jonathan,” he said.
He also urged the people to elect the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Nuhu Ribadu as Governor and vote all other PDP candidates in the state.
In his remarks, Mr. Ribadu pleaded for the unity of PDP in the state if it must emerged victorious.
“If you vote me, I promise you that I will not betray you. I met just recently with Mr. President and he showed concern over the level of underdevelopment in Adamawa with the promise that Adamawa is among the states he will accord priority in terms of federal projects.
“In 2011 election, we gave the president 65 per cent and I promised him that this time around we will give him 80 per cent,” Mr. Ribadu said.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177439-we-must-stop-buhari-before-he-sends-us-to-jail-ex-senator-zwingina.html
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by argon500: 3:55am On Feb 25, 2015
The Fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.. Buhariphobia

Vote for change!
Vote Buhari/osinbajo (APC)

6 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Phoshkrown: 4:01am On Feb 25, 2015
......Nigeria returned to democratic governance in 1999 and since then, the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) has been in power at the center. Nigeria has had its ups and downs since that time but what is the experience of Nigerian citizens? The Web Pollster is starting another opinion poll to gauge the mood of #nigerians regarding how they’ve fared in the past 6 years?

Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government........?

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by menesheh(m): 4:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Northern illiterates

All na the same

How can a sane former senate member make that mess and silly statement

EX+senator= zombi
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by EngrRolly(m): 4:08am On Feb 25, 2015
I am no supporter of the 'over professed' sai buhari but if he Intends to punish corruption wit a long term in jail, he has my two thumbs !

3 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Caseless: 4:19am On Feb 25, 2015
That's another thief there expressing fear. Don't worry, you are going down for sure when buhari wins.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Caseless: 4:22am On Feb 25, 2015
EngrRolly:
I am no supporter of the 'over professed' sai buhari but if he Intends to punish corruption wit a long term in jail, he has my two thumbs !
may God bless your wife i.e if you have one.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Badgers14: 4:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Why is he afraid Its getting Interesting, Bode George already book his flight grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by nedu2000(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2015
And. If he cross-carpets to the APC I bet he'll be shielded!!Buhari individually may be truly honest and an anti-corruption fighter,but that bola Tinubu,that Atiku that we all agree are corrupt,what becomes of them?
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by YoursGEJ(m): 5:09am On Feb 25, 2015
that is why we are voting for him. If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, then fear not. If you have anything to hide, you die well

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by madridguy(m): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Infact to be honest is very good. Buhari name alone don make so many corrupt people dey weewee for body. Don't worry Oga, Buhari won't send you to jail but only drag you to court.

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by richol(m): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2015
nonsense...hating buhari is the best thing mankind can do
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Pavore9: 5:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Any Politician in Nigeria in this time and age whose hands are clean should have no fear of being jailed

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Beesluv: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2015
He should just start packing his mat, blanket e.t.c an get ready......with that man that wants to go on exile

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2015
They deserve more than prison with what they have made us pass through as a citizen with their looting spree.

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2015
YOU ALL SHALL RUST IN JAIL. BUNCH OF THIEVES STEALING PEOPLE'S DESTINY WITH IMPUNITY

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by IVORY2009(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Phoshkrown:
......[s]Nigeria returned to democratic governance in 1999 and since then, the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) has been in power at the center. Nigeria has had its ups and downs since that time but what is the experience of Nigerian citizens? The Web Pollster is starting another opinion poll to gauge the mood of #nigerians regarding how they’ve fared in the past 6 years?

Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government........?[/s]

stop this copy and paste you doing, it is disgrace to ur person and does not relate to the topic @ hand.
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2015
nedu2000:
And. If he cross-carpets to the APC I bet he'll be shielded!!Buhari individually may be truly honest and an anti-corruption fighter,but that bola Tinubu,that Atiku that we all agree are corrupt,what becomes of them?
use ur head, buhari clearly said, if he wins, past crimes wld be forgotten, but any new one while he is in govt will be greatly accounted for.
Now, that's fair

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Who are you to stop the General if the masses want him? Yeye woman.
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by minister2015: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Poverty Development Party(PDP) is the root caused of our economical woes, i.e Power has remained around 4000MW 4 the past 16yrs; Obj had spent 16bdollars & GEJ has spent 9bdollars. Hw many dollars do we need to generate even 10000MW. Last month, Nebo shifted the 6000MW target to dec,2015 yet they keep telling us that we r africa's biggest economy. among the world's 30 biggest economy, no one generates less than 4000MW.
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Joymichy(f): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
use ur head, buhari clearly said, if he wins, past crimes wld be forgotten, but any new one while he is in govt will be greatly accounted for.
Now, that's fair
Its super fair
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by tyson99(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2015
all of una go rotten for jail soon including that fayose wey hin mouth elastic don slack with FFK
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by whizbee(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Ole,a labourer is worthy of his wages,d wages of theft is jail,even if buhari wins or not,these political office looters shall surely reap what they sow in jesus name
.meanwhile
.working on my rap album
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by size38: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Mr former senator, Nigerians need many of u guys in prison so some of the goodies given to us by God as a nation could get to us at the grassroot level.
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by disloman(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2015
PDP=GOATS

(1) (Reply)

5 Quotes Quotes From Obama That Apc Is Very Uncomfortable With / No Hostility In N-delta After Jonathan’s Presidency, Ateke Assures / PHOTOS: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.