Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) (5932 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by starboyteam(f): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OAWbn6wjZ3M/VOzrIKaktqI/AAAAAAAAmBA/rErrGHPm1ao/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Ghanaian actress, model, producer and event host princess1shyngle packaged her massive hips in clingy dresses. See this Picture series below.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4mAnqKZdrBk/VOzrHRzFISI/AAAAAAAAmA4/YrlIyWn2_b0/s1600/1%2B.jpg[/img]

Which of them is your favourite?

1 Like

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Miraclestar: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2015
hhmmm...Comment Reserved..
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Her name is the same for an STD (Shingles). Those killer curves may actually be deadly.
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Rasbajan: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2015
I like 1 ..... No. I like 2 ....... Lemme like 1,2,3
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
handwork of corset! lookin too phake...not cool for me...

nobody shud quote me o!!!

nice gowns though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
sinaj:

nice gowns though.

You don too wear corset, sotay every girl you see with flat stomach dey use corset.

I'm sure you also bleach alot, sotay any fair girl you see dey use bleaching cream.

6 Likes

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:

You don too wear corset, sotay every girl you see with flat stomach dey use corset.

I'm sure you also bleach alot, sotay any fair girl you see dey use bleaching cream.
U are a fool for quotin me daz for disobeying me...

2. m sure u r either dumb or perhaps use to seeing phake hour glass figure dat u cnt tell a phake frm a real figure.

3. i dont remember making a comment on any girl dat concerns bleaching.
4. .... u r lucky m not in d mood to bash u.
xo respect urself.

4 Likes

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2015
sinaj:
U an idiot for quotin me daz for disobeying me...

2. m sure u r either dumb or perhaps use to seeing phake hour glass figure dat u cnt tell a phake frm a real figure.

3. i dont remember making a comment on any girl dat concerns bleaching.
4. .... u r lucky m not in d mood to bash u.
xo respect urself.

Bleaching fóôl. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by qadeerkug(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2015
dat her first pix wow so nice kiss

1 Like

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by starboyteam(f): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2015
KingAllure:

Killer curves! cool
woooohhh

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by jay44(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
none
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
OLUWA MI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked
WA FE KU LALE YI
MA TE SOJUE
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by starboyteam(f): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
OLUWA MI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked
WA FE KU LALE YI
MA TE SOJUE
lol

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
post=31072072:

lol

WHO'S THAT ON YOUR DP THO? shocked shocked
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by starboyteam(f): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

WHO'S THAT ON YOUR DP THO? shocked shocked
i? Xup?

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
post=31074036:

i? Xup?

I THINK THE LADY IN THAT PIC IS CUKE AND PRETTY
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by Crocz(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lady in RED!
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by sheabutter1: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
That's cute. Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by nerodenero: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hourglass to bad gaaaaannn grin

Wait o, hope it is real because most of what we see in most ladies might just be fake

Whichever way, that tiny waste na die grin
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by starboyteam(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
nerodenero:
Hourglass to bad gaaaaannn grin

Wait o, hope it is real because most of what we see in most ladies might just be fake

Whichever way, that tiny waste na die grin
true

Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
She looks great...the curves are so hot...can't attest to their authenticity though....but even if its fake she packaged it well
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by fattybombom: 1:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Ghana have only one actress...

and that is...

MARTHER ANKOMAH
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by fattybombom: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Ghana have only one actress...

and that is...

MARTHA ANKOMAH
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by iamrockyofficial(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2015
sinaj:

nice gowns though.
I didn't know black ladies use corset. She could have used the waist trainer instead. It looks weird to me. sad and fuggly too. Not tripping
Re: The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2015
A bit too disproportionate, don't you think? undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Has Been Wearing This Shirt Since 2006 - Guys, Can You Do Same? / Shock Pics: Brazilian Fitness Model Does 1,000 Sqauts Per Day . . . With Heavy W / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.