Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food (10807 Views)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / There Were New Butts, Waist And Hips At AMVCA This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by helenajah: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Some say that guys around focus on the lady’s big bu tt. Ladies, pack well so you don’t attract lo ose men.

This lady put her stuff on a show at the local African fast food. The male waiter who saw this dropped his tray. Lol more >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/see-how-this-babe-caused-mayhem-with.html

1 Like

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by IKJ66(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is not by big boobs or backside,her man may still cheat on her with a D'ija kind ºƒ̲̅ girl,,,,,,,

BTW FTP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Too Much

I no want

5 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by fromnigeria(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
What there? Nothing more than Glycogen

3 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Dojupyo(f): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wetin she wan pack again undecided.. How she wan take pack am ..

Even if the babe get "one eye" e go still attract loose men...
Real men don't look at such and dwell on it... They may actually look since they got eyes but dey no go pass their boundary.. More also, Real men always overcome such temptations

If u quote me then you are loose grin

5 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just sit on my face.... Dats all..

1 Like

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dojupyo:
Wetin she wan pack again undecided.. How she wan take pack am ..
Even if the babe get "one eye" e go still attract loose men...
Real men don't look at such and dwell on it... They may actually look since they got eyes but dey no go pass their boundary.. More also, Real men always overcome such temptations
If u quote me then you are a loose man grin
I jst quoted u, but i'm a grl grin

4 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Dojupyo(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Omavik:
I jst quoted u, but i'm a grl grin

Maybe not grin
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
K. grin
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by angieberry(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
This kind of as$ is not hygienic. The accumulation of shït and dirt in this one can cause disease. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by dazzlingd(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
y can't all girls be like this, the world wud ve been a better place cry

1 Like

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by dazzlingd(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
angieberry:
This kind of as$ is not hygienic. The accumulation of shït and dirt in this one can cause disease. lipsrsealed
taah! u are jealous, go get yours

2 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by angieberry(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jealous keh? How would I be jealous of a disease carrying mound??
dazzlingd:

taah! u are jealous, go get yours
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by odaniel1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
angieberry:
Jealous keh? How would I be jealous of a disease carrying mound??

I am a man and if any other man exists on this thread, he will agree with me that "mound of dirt" you're talking abt is d real deal! Y nt make a bonus call wt ur airtime instead of posting hate comments about it?

4 Likes

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by angieberry(f): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
I ain't hating ok, I'm just speaking my mind. I don't see how that load is attractive. Well, to each his own.
odaniel1:

I am a man and if any other man exists on this thread, he will agree with me that "mound of dirt" you're talking abt is d real deal! Y nt make a bonus call wt ur airtime instead of posting hate comments about it?
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
dazzlingd:
y can't all girls be like this, the world wud ve been a better place cry
lolz naaawa for u o
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lolz naaawa for u o
U look cute
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by ODUBEZE: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Too much of everything is...
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by angieberry(f): 1:31am On Oct 04, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Too much of everything is...
a DISEASE!!

1 Like

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by odaniel1(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
I ain't hating ok, I'm just speaking my mind. I don't see how that load is attractive. Well, to each his own.

Oh I take it u r a Lesbo then cos seeing n admiring ur fellow womanx assets is well within ur abilities seeing ur sexuality (if u r a lesbian that is..lol) All well and gud then if u see nothing. But we the men that God made the "curves" for see it as Bliss!
Cheers¤
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by angieberry(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Just to be clear, I'm not whatever you're implying I am. Just because I'm a woman does not mean that I can't see and identify an attractive lady when I see one. I'm sure when you see a ripped good looking guy, you'll acknowledge that he's attractive and doing so does not make you gay. Now, I just stated my opinion that what that woman is carrying is irritating, and you think otherwise. Well, to each his own.
odaniel1:

Oh I take it u r a Lesbo then cos seeing n admiring ur fellow womanx assets is well within ur abilities seeing ur sexuality (if u r a lesbian that is..lol) All well and gud then if u see nothing. But we the men that God made the "curves" for see it as Bliss!
Cheers¤
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by SonOfEl(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Just to be clear, I'm not whatever you're implying I am. Just because I'm a woman does not mean that I can't see and identify an attractive lady when I see one. I'm sure when you see a ripped good looking guy, you'll acknowledge that he's attractive and doing so does not make you gay. Now, I just stated my opinion that what that woman is carrying is irritating, and you think otherwise. Well, to each his own.

irritating? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by inestimableChic(f): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol..nah poo (igbe) full am grin
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Haywhymido(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Just sit on my face.... Dats all..
na suffocation go kill while eating poo
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by KINGPINE: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lolz naaawa for u o
me I like them petit . that is excess luggage
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
with all pleasure
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by osesology(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
That lady's got some money-making Ass-sets. I'm just wondering how irritating she's going to look like when she grows old.
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Zehner(f): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Too Much

I no want
e b like bow leg for waist. embarassed
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Zehner(f): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
cheesy
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Besides a bag of poo, I see nothing else. OP, you call that thing what? Hips? Are you from Uranus
Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
KINGPINE:

me I like them petit . that is excess luggage
yeso
We petit girls rock
Team portable
I am not
Intimidated by their curves
M wonderfully made cheesy
Lolz

1 Like

Re: See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mcquine:

U look cute

Aww
Really
Tanx
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Net Worth: Destiny Etiko Biography, Age, Cars, Movies, Mar / Vivian Lam Speaks On Gender Based Violence, Seeks The Protection Of Women / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.