Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

deleted - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / deleted (2154 Views)

post deleted / deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by ebubepaul(m): 1:42am On Sep 02, 2006
Wait on d lord in prayer and he will surely guide u!
Re: deleted by Schorcher: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2006
Thank God you took to teh good advice given by the good people of this forum. They have said it all, there is nothing much i can add other than to wish you luck and please my sister don't rush into marriage, 23 year old isn't too old. remember it's a live long commitment you'd be going into!
Re: deleted by peterz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2006
its a good thing to get married you know,
and i hope getting married
is supposed to make you happy.
who knows the guy can just be right,
but i tell u "if you dont feel right bout
a thing" then just dont do it.
better you miss out on an opportunity
and then make up
than hop into a marriage that will suck
ever.
Re: deleted by chinx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ Tani

U 've probably learnt all u need to know if u listen closely to wats being posted here.
U 've got to keep an open mind and pray .
Hey the Devil goes to church u know!!!

Be strong and keep the faith .I 'd like top ask you to find
a mentor , someone you can look up or u look up to.
That way you dont get derailed and you always get (good older person wiser )advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Ifyalways' "birthday" / Looking For Gigantic Women (over 6'3", 300 Lbs) / Top Female Romance Section Heartbreakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.