Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Our President Was Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President Was Right (435 Views)

Who Wants Our President Dead? / Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our President Was Right by chrislong(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
for the past few months my brother has bugged me about our president calling him clueless and never failing to make fun of his statement "stealing is not corruption". most of us probably feel thesame but guess what,,,,,,,,,he was right,,,,our presi go school.

according to the dictionary, stealing is taking possesion of what doesnt belong to you e.g taking ponmo that wasnt allocated to you from mums pot.

corruption on the other hand means any form of moral decay which starts from simple things such as ignoring the red light in your traffic sign and driving through.

for me i think corruption isalarge faculty with stealing as one of its many departments,so he should be right.what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Our President Was Right by chrislong(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
happy election btw grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wither The Nigerian State- President Jonathan Must Go / Buhahari And Thief Tinubu Disagree Over "Change" / The Transfiguration Of General Buhari By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.