Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group (3721 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
The Coalition of Oodua Self Determination Groups (COSEG) has taken a position against Wednesday’s hike in the pump price of petrol, threatening to mobilise against its implementation.

COSEG in a press statement issued on Thursday, May 12, 2016 signed by Ifedayo Ogunlana and Rasaq Olokooba, chairman and secretary respectively, described the new price policy of the federal government as announced by the minister of state of petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, as “callous and a way not to reward Nigerians who are currently undergoing stress as a result of the lingering economic recession in the country.”

The group said it rejects the “dubious policy and will therefore mobilise the people to come out en-masse to show their grievances against the policy. According to COSEG, “When Buhari was elected, the Nigerian people thought his government would proffer solutions to their problems. But with this new policy of indirectly hiking fuel pump price and indirectly fixing the price at N145, we know we have goofed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by bluaero(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
Good morning

8 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by faaz24: 8:32pm On May 15, 2016
COSEG....Corruption is really fighting back.

Posterity will judge us all.

Faceless groups here and there

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Pidggin(f): 8:34pm On May 15, 2016
SE/SS come and laugh grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2016
Almajiri1:

The Nigerian masses shouldn't do the grave mistake of allowing the compromised NLC or TUC to control the occupation.
The Tinubu I know off is a shrewd businessman who understands times and seasons and won't hesitate to overtly/covertly support the masses against Buhari at the right moment.
PDP can try and redeem their image in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians by using and making all their structures available for the masses during the occupation to boot out this rogue government.
PDP should also understand that they are just a different side of same coin as APC so shouldn't salivate at the prospects of taking power once APC is gone.
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
Are they just waking up ?

I am yoruba tokan tokan but my people allowed Tinubu to sell them to the Northern political class. We have been fooo.lleeeed truly

I wipe for the yoruba race as Tiunbu continue to lead majority blindly

15 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
Pidggin:
SE/SS come and laugh grin

There is really nothing to laugh about because we dictate the who is leading Nigeria at any time in history and the next president must be yoruba. !!!!! I would advice you lot to support us

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:
Are they just waking up ?

I am yoruba tokan tokan but my people allowed Tinubu to sell them to the Northern political class. We have been fooo.lleeeed truly

I wipe for the yoruba race as Tiunbu continue to lead majority blindly

welcome bro,its been long.

6 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Almajiri1: 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
No true self respecting omoluabi will support this rogue government save awon omo'Ale jatijati.

3 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 15, 2016
Its too late to shed crocodile tears biko.
Enjoy the change.

4 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by lekkie073(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2016
tinubu played us into this.....he would never be an equal to awolowo.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Almajiri1: 8:46pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

There is really nothing to laugh about because we dictate the who is leading Nigeria at any time in history and the next president must be yoruba. !!!!! I would advice you lot to support us
The REAL omoluabi's have the support of patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by lekkie073(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

yorubas r the one keeping d country together. ..

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
lekkie073:
tinubu played us into this.....he would never be an equal to awolowo.....

NEVER !!!!!

EVEN HIS GENERATIONS WOULD NOT EVEN SMELL QUARTER AS MUCH RESPECT THE AWOLOWO FAMILY HAD.

He is just to ambitious to think of the yoruba race as his priority. His main priority now is HIMSELF and family. Yoruba race is currently in schit with this man

3 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

What are ur reasons for saying that the next president must be a yoruban?
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
Almajiri1:

The REAL omoluabi's have the support of patriotic Nigerians.

Yes oh, We want a proper yoruba man to rule Nigeria after this mistake goes out 2019.

It is clear the North don't have the emotional intelligence to rule
and the east don't have the forgiving spirit to rule.

We need an edo, Itsekiri or Yoruba man (Ekiti, Kwara or ondo) to rule Nigeria
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2016
Pejah:

What are ur reasons for saying that the next president must be a yoruban?

Yorubas have show balance in ruler-ship right for history. No partisan politics and good economic direction. !!!

Just look at GEJ and his mistakes, even worse Buhari

I repeat GEJ worst decision was to sideline yorubas.
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2016
ononujuchika:
welcome bro,its been long.

Yes my brother, how are you ?
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by medpren: 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
But yoruba muslims will disagree with coseg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Almajiri1: 8:59pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

Yes oh, We want a proper yoruba man to rule Nigeria after this mistake goes out 2019.

Let's all first unite and boot out this rogue government and then see if one Nigeria is re-negotiable and if not each can respectfully go their separate ways. To boot out this rogue government before 2019 is a task that must be done considering present circumstances.

4 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by medpren: 9:00pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

Hehehe! This is 'yoruba presidency' is it in Abooki owned Apc or SE/SS controlled PDP? grin

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by lekkie073(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

Hehehe! This is 'yoruba presidency' is it in Abooki owned Apc or SE/SS controlled PDP? grin
abookis owned pdp when obasanjo was given the presidential ticket ......
have u forgotten

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by YourMrBoo: 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
Yoruba's didn't goof, they were used like a tissue and discarded inTO a swine.

let them keep thinking... yet they will rush to Igbos to REMIND them how sophisticated sufferisticated they are

1 Like

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by Rayhutar(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

Yorubas have show balance in ruler-ship right for history. No partisan politics and good economic direction. !!!

Just look at GEJ and his mistakes, even worse Buhari

I repeat GEJ worst decision was to sideline yorubas.
How did GEJ sideline yorubas, Yorubas are more sideline under Buhari because all important political appointment is in the hand of the Northerners, Vice president have no much say in state of things in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by medpren: 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
aljharem:

But yorubas have the testicular fortitude to say 'We will never vote an Easterner". A dey laugh. Anyway, the East is now wiser. I will advise you to stick with APC and take all the shi1t the north has to throw at you, also pray that No northerner contest after Buhari. Because I dey seriously laugh this your yoruba presidency mirage of life. grin

5 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2016
Almajiri1:

Let's all first unite and boot out this rogue government and then see if one Nigeria is re-negotiable and if not each can respectfully go their separate ways. To boot out this rogue government before 2019 is a task that must be done considering present circumstances.

I totally do agree, the deed has been done so we need to provide a solution

Number 1 is to join NLC in this strike so has to hold the ace card (Yoruba and lagos)

Number 2 is to sensitize other Yorubas in our neighbourhood and around why Buhari and indeed Tinubu lead apc is wrong for us

Number 3 try and use Fayose to have the leading role in PDP as a party given that APC is still controlled by Yorubas to a reasonable extent

2 Likes

Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by lekkie073(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Yoruba's didn't goof, they were used like a tissue and discarded inTO a swine.

let them keep thinking... yet they will rush to Igbos to REMIND them how sophisticated sufferisticated they are
more reason an igbo man will never be president in nigeria....and dont ever think u r leaving u dont have such privilege grin

u will forever be at d back chair when nigeria issues r being discussed. ..
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by aljharem(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

It is in the best interest of the south that a Westerner gets the ticket.

Anyway you would not understand
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by lekkie073(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

But yorubas have the testicular fortitude to say 'We will never vote an Easterner". A dey laugh. Anyway, the East is now wiser. I will advise you to stick with APC and take all the shi1t the north has to throw at you, also pray that No northerner contest after Buhari. Because I dey seriously laugh this your yoruba presidency mirage of life. grin
if a toruba presidency is a mirage, then an igbo presidency is fantasy
Re: Electing Buhari President Was A Big Mistake – Yoruba Group by medpren: 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
lekkie073:
abookis owned pdp when obasanjo was given the presidential ticket ......
have u forgotten

The East and North brought OBJ to power. yorubas choice was Falae but the East and the North told him to go take a sit and all your yoruba votes couldn't bring Falae to power. The north and the East stepped down to compensate you for the MKO saga. Nobody owes you anything again.

So a yoruba presidency is now a mirage as long as North contests. Why should anyone step down for a yorubaman today? I dey laugh. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / Northern Leaders Asked Us To Give Igbos Quit Notice.....yerima / BREAKING NEWS!!! GGSG Assures Atiku Abubakar Of 157,000,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.