Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina (588 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Revolution: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2015
We must stop Buhari before he sends us to jail – Ex-Senator, Zwingina

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate for Adamawa South Senatorial District, Silas Zwingina, has claimed that the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, intends to send public office holders to jail if he emerges president.
Mr. Zwingina, therefore, urged his party members to work hard to ensure that Mr. Buhari fails in his bid to become president.
Speaking in Yola, the Adamawa state capital, Mr. Zwingina said “we have to stop Buhari and his plan to build more prisons to jail politicians.
“You know Buhari, he will send us to jail for between 200 to 300 years and it is the lucky ones among us that will get 50 years.
“As you know, there is no way you will hold office in Nigeria and go scot free if the authorities want to get you.
“Buhari is determined to send people to jail and even APC governors are not comfortable with him and that’s why many of them are not following his campaign team,” Mr. Zwingina alleged.
He said President Goodluck Jonathan is better than Mr. Buhari and needs to be returned to continue his transformation agenda.
“Let me tell you, that Jonathan is 1,000 times better than Buhari and that’s why people resolved to vote for our candidate, President Jonathan,” he said.
He also urged the people to elect the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Nuhu Ribadu as Governor and vote all other PDP candidates in the state.
In his remarks, Mr. Ribadu pleaded for the unity of PDP in the state if it must emerged victorious.
“If you vote me, I promise you that I will not betray you. I met just recently with Mr. President and he showed concern over the level of underdevelopment in Adamawa with the promise that Adamawa is among the states he will accord priority in terms of federal projects.
“In 2011 election, we gave the president 65 per cent and I promised him that this time around we will give him 80 per cent,” Mr. Ribadu said.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177439-we-must-stop-buhari-before-he-sends-us-to-jail-ex-senator-zwingina.html
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by maestroferddi: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Not to worry because Buhari will not win.

We have since left Egypt and will not go back to repression and dictatorship.
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Toktee(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Yea,jonathan pardon and accomodated criminals cos his wife is one of them,while buhari sent them to jail.
That is the good reason why i will MARCH4BUHARI,APC=FORWARDMARCH4BUHARI
Re: We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina by Revolution: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2015
maestroferddi:
Not to worry because Buhari will not win.

We have since left Egypt and will not go back to repression and dictatorship.

It is interesting that there are currently 14 or 15 cases in court trying to stop Buhari from contesting, Fayose is also exhausting his brain power to do the same. There are 10 or 15 people running for President, though, so my question is why is the PDP only focusing on stopping Buhari if they think he can't win? No point in wasting energy and resources.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Achievements 2011-2015 / Buhari's Speech At Chatham House / Buhari Leads In CampusportalNG Opinion POLL(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.