Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up (39007 Views)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Sarimah(f): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by hensben(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Godson do we look like 4 years kids in your eyes...tell that to the bird
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by 9jatatafo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
I smell a rat. I just that guy is touching her kpekus on coded pattern and also combing her sambisa forest wella. No story. These girls in nollywood have hot pants.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by vjsmiles: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Midehi:

abi george bush
grin
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by denedene(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
wow! was d explanation part of d movie? cuz d pic and excuse no correlate undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by andyanders: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
TELL US YOU HAVENT ENTERED THE SAMBISA FOREST angry

True talk.I dey laugh.Na wa for this young man and an old hole.Instead of him to be closer to his mother , he is closer to his grandma,
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by anonym0us: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
sexymoma:
This Celebs funny die...
Imagine this combo
Celeb dating Celeb grin
Shine the congo well jare bros grin
u are soo dumb so Dem no be human beings again? U wey date DAT dirty Yoruba boy for secondary school nko? When e dey Bleep your fat punanny like say Dem dey pound yam u no remember say na student fucking student
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by LadyX(f): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

INI EDO IS SHAMELESS. I MEAN HOW CAN A SANE WOMAN BE JUMPING FROM MAN TO MAN THIS GOLD DIGGING TENDENCIES STILL FOLLOWS MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN TO MARITAL LIFE. ONCE THEY ACQUIRE ENOUGH BENEFITS THEY RUN TO THE NEXT MAN. MARRIAGE IS VALUELESS IN NIGERIA DUE TO THE IMMORALITY OF THE LADIES OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. I RATHER DIE SINGLE OR LOOK FOR WIFE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
This had just to be you grin grin grin
I read without looking at the moniker, but when I got down I had to check. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cassanova!
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by vjsmiles: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
femzysticks:

E concern you

Go fine your own actor
FIND NOT FINE!DUMBO angry
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by manot: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote
author=vjsmiles post=31067764] TELL US YOU HAVENT
ENTERED THE SAMBISA FOREST angry
[/quote]hahaha hehehe hehohoho
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
LadyX:

This had just to be you grin grin grin
I read without looking at the moniker, but when I got down I had to check. cheesy

undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by femzysticks(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
FIND NOT FINE!DUMBO angry

And my friend dosnt know the difference between pidgin english and english

Abeg no use the pepper eye face me ooh

No be me cause ur problems
*doooorrrh!!!*
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by vjsmiles: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
femzysticks:

And my friend dosnt know the difference between pidgin english and english

Abeg no use the pepper eye face me ooh

No be me cause ur problems
*doooorrrh!!!*
YOU AINT WORTH MY QUOTE angry
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by femzysticks(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOU AINT WORTH MY QUOTE angry

Abeg make we settle
Before e turn 'wizkid & skales'

I admit

"Go find your own actor"

Happy now
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Glory86: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by annita19(f): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
NewsINigeria:

Weeks back, photos of actress Ini Edo, in a cozy position with younger actor, Micheal Godson emerged online.

Courtesy of the photos, it was believed that Ini Edo had moved on from her broken relationship with ex-hubby with the younger actor.

Well, the fast-rising Nollywood actor, Michael has reacted.

In an interview with City People, the young man explained why they have been spotted together at several functions home and abroad.

‘I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.

Ini and I are very good friends; actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini,’

On the cozy photos, he said “they were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie. ”
There you have it!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/02/ini-edos-alleged-new-lover-mike-godson.html

Yet to be released movie that will never be released lol.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by sexyjennik(f): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
All the shit he said still goes down to the fact that they might be having an affair .

He was choosing his words carefully so as to avoid been beaten by his sugar mummy grin

What did I just say? lipsrsealed

#okbye grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by paulooooooo: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oga ur thinking self eeeeeee
vjsmiles:
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by vjsmiles: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
paulooooooo:
Oga ur thinking self eeeeeee
grin angry
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:

Very childish talk and childish boy, why won't he be closed to her when she has just finished executing the 700million naira contract akpabio gave her.
Gold digger boy.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
NewsINigeria:

Weeks back, photos of actress Ini Edo, in a cozy position with younger actor, Micheal Godson emerged online.

Courtesy of the photos, it was believed that Ini Edo had moved on from her broken relationship with ex-hubby with the younger actor.

Well, the fast-rising Nollywood actor, Michael has reacted.

In an interview with City People, the young man explained why they have been spotted together at several functions home and abroad.

‘I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.

Ini and I are very good friends; actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini,’

On the cozy photos, he said “they were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie. ”
There you have it!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/02/ini-edos-alleged-new-lover-mike-godson.html

She can't buy a 70million naira house in lekki and live in it alone na, service boy must come around.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by onos1979(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

INI EDO IS SHAMELESS. I MEAN HOW CAN A SANE WOMAN BE JUMPING FROM MAN TO MAN THIS GOLD DIGGING TENDENCIES STILL FOLLOWS MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN TO MARITAL LIFE. ONCE THEY ACQUIRE ENOUGH BENEFITS THEY RUN TO THE NEXT MAN. MARRIAGE IS VALUELESS IN NIGERIA DUE TO THE IMMORALITY OF THE LADIES OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. I RATHER DIE SINGLE OR LOOK FOR WIFE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
see ur mouth,are other country Ladies better off.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by sweetcocoa(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Like the Nigerian women you are ranting about give zilch a feck about you, cheesy it's the internet bro, no one cares, especially cos they don't know you and don't need to, get real..wink

Oh! And btw, live your life and have some fun, Mike + Ini, you only get one life, people are supposed to talk, otherwise, we won't have mouths, so why bother?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Like the Nigerian women you are ranting about give zilch a feck about you, cheesy it's the internet bro, no one cares, especially cos they don't know you and don't need to, get real..wink

Shut up and face front undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by sexymoma(f): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonym0us:
u are soo dumb so Dem no be human beings again? U wey date DAT dirty Yoruba boy for secondary school nko? When e dey Bleep your fat punanny like say Dem dey pound yam u no remember say na student fucking student
grin laughing at your stup1d1ty... you carry person matter for head like bucket of water..Hediot
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by sweetcocoa(f): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Shut up and face front undecided
I was done talking anyways, have fun searching for love till the chicken grows teeth, cheers.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by jibril597: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
yhu sure say yhu fit carry ini kaya!!!
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
sweetcocoa:
I was done talking anyways, have fun searching for love till the chicken grows teeth, cheers.

Bitchh i don't need ur opinion. Bleep off undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Daresh(f): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

If she was a man, you wouldn't complain. Double standards
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Daresh:

If she was a man, you wouldn't complain. Double standards

Your DP shows you're birds of a feather. Keep drooling on a man that doesn't know you exist. Lazy gold diggers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayanfe Adekunle Monsuru Poses With His Car - Photos / Banky W Sprays Money At Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (video!) / Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.