Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up (38879 Views)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by LadyH(f): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
hu e hep? undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Peejayybold(f): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

INI EDO IS SHAMELESS. I MEAN HOW CAN A SANE WOMAN BE JUMPING FROM MAN TO MAN THIS GOLD DIGGING TENDENCIES STILL FOLLOWS MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN TO MARITAL LIFE. ONCE THEY ACQUIRE ENOUGH BENEFITS THEY RUN TO THE NEXT MAN. MARRIAGE IS VALUELESS IN NIGERIA DUE TO THE IMMORALITY OF THE LADIES OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. I RATHER DIE SINGLE OR LOOK FOR WIFE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

The lord is ur strength
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by ray2Dmond(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
see as the guy dey look self

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Lindajohn(f): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

INI EDO IS SHAMELESS. I MEAN HOW CAN A SANE WOMAN BE JUMPING FROM MAN TO MAN THIS GOLD DIGGING TENDENCIES STILL FOLLOWS MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN TO MARITAL LIFE. ONCE THEY ACQUIRE ENOUGH BENEFITS THEY RUN TO THE NEXT MAN. MARRIAGE IS VALUELESS IN NIGERIA DUE TO THE IMMORALITY OF THE LADIES OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. I RATHER DIE SINGLE OR LOOK FOR WIFE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
wetin this one dey talk. For ur mind now u don comment for thread wey dey front page, I know say u don happy die for just this 3 likes wey dem manage give u. Who go even gree marry u, mtchewwww
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by cecegorz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Calm down dude, your death may even come faster with those foreign women. Nigerian women still rocks and values their marital vows. Don't use a few outliers to judge a whole colony of species
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by fairygeh(f): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
sexymoma:
This Celebs funny die...
Imagine this combo
Celeb dating Celeb grin
Shine the congo well jare bros grin
And this is coming from a lady undecided you should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lindajohn:
wetin this one dey talk. For ur mind now u don comment for thread wey dey front page, I know say u don happy die for just this 3 likes wey dem manage give u. Who go even gree marry u, mtchewwww

You get brain So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by handsome86(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Christ is coming soon, it is appointed unto a man to die once and after that judgement, the worst thin that can happening to any man is to die without christ
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by MizyB(f): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by hutsoft(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hi pls. check out www.solvedexam.com, its an absolutely free question and answer dump for waec, neco utme and post utme. though its a relatively new website, its got some relevant resources. And please feel free to like it, and send your suggestions and contributions to admin@solvedexams.com
Feel free to recommend it to anyone preparing for exams.
And please, if you've got resources you feel might be of relevance to the websites contents, feel free to get in touch, or mail me via admin@solvedexam.com
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Lindajohn(f): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

You get brain So? undecided
ask yourself. Fowl
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Babytina: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
You ar very stupid by calling her a shameless woman,ar u a saint abeg u guys should mind ur buzness 4 crying out loud.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Daresh(f): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by sinola(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
so you've already started sharing your problems with her.Watch it youngman,it is too early grin
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Classicman47(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Dont take it away from the dude though, The young man tried-- To lure and convince an upscale lady like that no be beans grin
Ini Edo is worth it any love making

Kind of wishing I was the one grin

its quite easy. she was still fresh frm a failed relatnshp at the time. she wud have fallen for anyone who happened to be at the right place at the right time.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Ugly faces!
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by halix239(f): 2:23am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

abeg free her joor, because she's seperated from her hubby means she should not move on. she should live in misery because her half life is gone. to me its good she's seperated from that man, see as progess they follow her. some people re just mere badluck to ur life. INI BABE, ride on with ur life, YOLO.
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by nwonufestus(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2015
yes and d onlyone i cn mate with,smh
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by nellykidies(f): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
what ever, bt did u guys notice dat other hand on his shoulder
Re: Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up by MissKudoswrite(f): 11:44am On Jan 27
Lol she should flex
Good luck with your new relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 / Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.