Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment (28587 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Graduates Trainee Programme At Royal Mills And Foods Limited / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by KELVIN086: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
just chilling cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ghostofsparta(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by EdobleN(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
uanda:
[/quote]thanks alot grin[quote author=uanda post=31070818]
thanks alot
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cyberdurable(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
slimzypink:
sigh this job searching is getting terrible. goodluck to those searching. I remain my own CEO

what is ur selling point?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
slimzypink:
sigh this job searching is getting terrible. goodluck to those searching. I remain my own CEO

Would you mind coming to CEO my own company?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by adonisNEW(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
What's the meaning of this word 'massive'? Hope these recruiters ain't abusing that word.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by GentleFrank(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice information ! Thanks to the OP. Interested persons should send their job applications as soon as possible !!!
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by slimzypink(f): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Would you mind coming to CEO my own company?

I am sorry I cant leave mine, goodluck in urs
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by miky(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Gej2023

Economic viability
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Chenemite(f): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
hop an HND holder can apply as well?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
ATOB:
What would you do differently in other to get this job?
Seeing millions of people would have sent in an email with their CVs already.

... and that several of their current staff will be trying to bring in a friend or a sister etc.

What would you do differently in other to get this job?.

Think on these things.
if the pay is worth it enough to cover your transport, feeding and accommodation you just have to do your best, pray and leave the rest and never take it like a life and death matter.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Gydion(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
It has bin bouncing back since yesterday. Pls wats going on?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Aderichesse: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don't attach any of your credentials just your cv.
Gydion:
It has bin bouncing back since yesterday. Pls wats going on?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Habeebpain(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Has anyone heard anything from them yet?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by deejay6: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nothing yet....But they said those that applied earlier should re apply and it was extendend till march 6 from february 27

Location of interest was not initially included so I think that was the reason behind that
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
deejay6:
Nothing yet....But they said those that applied earlier should re apply and it was extendend till march 6 from february 27

Location of interest was not initially included so I think that was the reason behind that
What do u mean by 'location of interest'? Is it position applying for or course of study or what?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by boik(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2015
engrsyer:
What do u mean by 'location of interest'? Is it position applying for or course of study or what?

Location like Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja etc. You get to indicate which location you'll like to work.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Olutola88(m): 4:01am On Mar 09, 2015
miky:
Gej2023

Economic viability
I don't like using epithets on people and I'll try not. Please, always limit ur campaigns to the politics section. Please!
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Habeebpain(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2015
deejay6:

I didn't get that info o. And to think that today is March 9.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Habeebpain(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2015
deejay6:

Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Ok. I didnt re-apply oo. But from my CV it shows that I reside and an indigene of Rivers State hence would like to work in PH. Do you think that may affect me, since I didnt reapply?
boik:

Location like Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja etc. You get to indicate which location you'll like to work.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by deejay6: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
It might not ........just put it in prayers
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Eve62(f): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Has anyone heard from these guys?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by betty28: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Nooooo, I taya ooo
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bambizzle4k4556: 10:46am On May 07, 2015
any news. from them?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Habeebpain(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
Nothing at all.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 9:36am On May 19, 2015
Has anyone been called? Or what is going on?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Habeebpain(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2015
No one yet.
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
Pls house. What do we do about this delay?
Re: Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ollytaus(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Pls house. What do we do about this delay?
go and protest in their office

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting / Why She Abandoned A Recent Job Interview / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.