Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? (28629 Views)

I Need Mortuary Job / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Good day, fellas. What does it take one to work in a Mortuary? It takes a man or woman who has heart to handle dead bodies. I once asked a guy, he said: U never baff, u say wan work for mortuary? He laughed. He said, there are certains they do(possibly rituals) before handling dead bodies and work there.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by chiefolododo(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2022
It's like living in the land of the dead

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by habsydiamond(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Working has a mortician comes with a price...family and friends will desert you because most believe that you are no longer human but an intermediary between the living and the dead.. single people should venue into such job becos if ur spouse finds out that's the end to ur relationship when may lead to one being single for a long time.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by eliyke(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
God forbid,I fit manage wrk 4 mortuary abroad,bt u c Africa,both dead nd living dey fear me

338 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Omihanifa: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Wetin unemployment go cause for this country

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by aylive02(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2022
grin

U go first Fu*k like 5 dead women

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Pervert grin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2022
eliyke:
God forbid,I fit manage wrk 4 mortuary abroad,bt u c Africa,both dead nd living dey fear me
Money dey ooo but na weda u get mind, nai be d koko. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by KingMack(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Get sense angry

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. What does it take one to work in a Mortuary? It takes a man or woman who has heart to handle dead bodies. I once asked a guy, he said: U never baff, u say wan work for mortuary? He laughed. He said, there are certains they do(possibly rituals) before handling dead bodies and work there.
It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.
All things you keep hearing are postulations.
As a student many years back, I once chose our student mortuary library as my preferred place of study over the university library.
I could walk in any time and leave anytime. In fact, I had to get a spare key for myself.

When we lost our HOD, we moved him into our morgue and handled him ourselves. Although before he passed on, he made it clear that he would prefer to be kept among his students

All LIES, ALL LIES.
When Gone, He or She is gone.
NO HUMAN on earth can confidently say he or she has seen a GHOST. People dream dreams. People can be approached in dreams.
Apparitions exist, but GHOSTS are being queried

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.
As a student many years back, I once chose our student mortuary library as my preferred place of study over the university library.
I could walk in any time and leave anytime. In fact, I had to get a spare key for myself.

When we lost our HOD, we moved him into our morgue and handled him ourselves. Although before he passed on, he made it clear that he would prefer to be kept among his students

All LIES, ALL LIES.
NO HUMAN on earth can confidently say he or she has seen a GHOST. People dream dreams. People can be approached in dreams.
There are people out there who have seen ghost. Some have the ability to see and communicate with ghosts.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
There are people out there who have seen ghost. Some have the ability to see and communicate with ghosts.
And you are sure they see GHOSTS?
What stops you from seeing them?
I have been longing for such an opportunity.
Hope you know what you are saying?
I have come across
people who say they have seen GOD.
Some say they have seen DEVIL too.
Some claimed to have seen MERMAIDS.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have come across
I have seen ghosts and Mermaids. That of Mermaids, is a story for another day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Okk, I believe you

16 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by joceey(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:

Pls share the stories with us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.

All LIES, ALL LIES.
Apparitions exist, but GHOSTS are being queried
But do u know handling dead bodies in the mortuary could be dangerous? As a matter of fact, their spirits roam abt. If u go handle dead body wey him spirit dey vex, him fit harm u. Except, maybe the body u are handling is a relative or friend, it may not harm u.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by immanuelsize: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
pls, share the full details of the story of the mermaid. I want to learn something about it and equally compare it to something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
immanuelsize:

pls, share the full details of the story of the mermaid. I want to learn something about it and equally compare it to something.
I will create a thread for the mermaid stuff.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by immanuelsize: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have come across
that you haven't seen any of them doesn't mean that someone hasn't seen them. They live and exist among us! Maybe you don't have all it takes to see and interact with them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Jozilinn: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yes you need to be fully equipped as ghost also manipulate and manifest themselves in the mortuary, especially those that died untimely.

10 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
eliyke:
The only reason I cannot do the job is the smell of chemical and dead bodies.

I have never seen a female attendant though, have you?

When it comes to dirty jobs like this, loading and offloading of cement from trucks, women are always okay with men doing all the job but just furnish small office, put better chair, table and a/c and see how one werey from second Timothy go come and be telling you about rights and equality.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by immanuelsize: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I will create a thread for the mermaid stuff.
mention me if you do that abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by immanuelsize: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
i wish i will be seeing them and equally communicate with them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
But do u know handling dead bodies in the mortuary could be dangerous? As a matter of fact, their spirits roam abt. If u go handle dead body wey him spirit dey vex, him fit harm u. Except, maybe the body u are handling is a relative or friend, it may not harm u.
I just shared my True life story.
I have always dined with the dead to reassure the living. In my years of communication, I haven't encountered one Apparition not to talk of Ghost.
U are entitled to your opinion. But arguing with you to prove my stand isn't necessary.
we are all here courtesy of NAIRALAND.

Rather, I will also like you to share your experience, may be we can learn.
Especially that of the GHOSTS & MERMAIDS

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
joceey:

Pls share the stories with us
I have seen ghosts with the help of witchcraft ability. Every witch or wizard has the ability to see ghosts tru astral projection although a bit similar to the occult. An occult can travel anywhere in the world tru astral projection but a witch or a wizard have a limit they can go. A witch/wizard could see the ghost of their love ones, friends, neighbours etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I just shared my True life story.
I have always dined with the dead to reassure the living. In my years of communication, I haven't encountered one Apparition not to talk of Ghost.
U are entitled to your opinion. But arguing with you to prove my stand isn't necessary.
we are all here courtesy of NAIRALAND.

Rather, I will also like you to share your experience, may be we can learn.
Especially that of the GHOSTS & MERMAIDS
I'm not doubt ur experience. I have seen ghosts tru witchcraft ability. When one dies, the soul goes to where God wants it to go or be while spirit roams abt or go back to his/her rest. Mind u, spirits could be restless too for serveral reasons. E.g like Murder, untimely death, improper burial etc. That's why they usually use this word R.I.P. In the witchcraft world, spirits do leave their rest(grave) to communicate with witches/wizards(humans) who are still alive but not in physical form and later go back to their rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Slawomirr: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
It takes nothing

Same with people doing casket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by EdiskyHarry: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Absolutely nothing, it's just like working in a normal place. All those stories you hear about ghost are nothing but lies.
I'm still waiting for the day a pupular dead person like yaradua, Michael Jackson, lucky dube, TB Joshua etc (no disrespect to them) will appear in an open place like market, stadium etc to the visibility of everyone. That day I'll believe in ghost.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by easyfem(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
E might b true oooo.... their is spirit everywhere, even in abroad, spirit dey , I remember when map was taken me to cementary one dey like dat ... my head just dey big , the map was showing me the fastest way to my work at night ooooo ... UK map na weyrey oooo... in short sha , I cant do that mortuary work ... it's a GODFORBID

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Racoon(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin Good ability to commune well with the dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22. / Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.