Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki (24944 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by visalo: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is there any thing good that will come out from apc. How can a party that is build on lies and propaganda accept transformation. Apc is evil
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by April4th(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
J4parry:
If this is true then there's trouble. I only wondered y they have to commission it this time though, when election is around the corner.
Still haven't made up my mind who to vote but I think the level of unemployment in the country speaks volume to any sane and unbiased Nigerian.
God bless Nigeria.

Why won't there be unemployment? When our universities are churning out graduates per second and the economy cannot assimilate everyone.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by ruffDiamond: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Of buhari i know -disciplined,incorruptible-OF saraki i also know too well d entire saraki families are beyond being jst a disgrace to d entire good pple of kwara state they are a total and absolute failure of governance and mis rule, a classical example of historic mistake of a pack of miscreants,misfits,illiterates,retards, slowpokes,finding themselves in the corridor of power !pls of what use or value is a golden ring in the nose of a pig ? Kwara is among one of the 12 states first created and 30 something years down remained one of the most underdeveloped with nothing to write home about poverty level in kwara is sickening no thank to locust years of saraki dynasty who looted d state blind and she now dead ! Am an avid apc supporter but will never be in support of the sarakis and any person connected with the pillaging of old kwara state i sincerely hope buhari will able to know, ,investigate and separate,those who have betrayed the trust of their own people and fed them with leftovers and crumbs falling from their high table of our commonwealth, those wolves and hyenas in sheep clothings all dancing around him 'forming' progressive and democrat now from those those true friends of nigeria and nigerians who desire true CHANGE of love justice and equity for all so that he can send the bad one like bukOLE saraki and his ilk to where they belong :kiri.kiri amen sai buhari/osinbajo great men great ideologue great party manifesto greater nigeria!
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Youngzedd(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Same thing to Cross River 500MW.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Youngzedd(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
fhranchez:
Bukola is a goat! gej till bukola nd buhari turns gay

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by anigbajumo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Itydee:
Saraki of all thieves is speaking. A man cursed even by his own father before death could open his dirty gutter to condemn the plant commissioned by the President. Has anything Saraki ever put his hands to do ever worked? Where is the Societe General bank his father bequeathed him or Trade Bank he established himself? Where are the Zimbabwean farmers he imported to come to Kwara State to work?.
an atomistic personality perpetually at war with his family and his conscience. When politically dead men speak we pay attention. GEJ till 2023.
see senseless @work....una suppose 2say GEJ till ur last breath nt till 2023....#Lamebrain
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by jonadaft: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
fhranchez:
@yinkagbo
@Jonathan
@luzehray
@olufemiolaolu
@spray
GEJ till ur fathers run mad
Your father is a drunkąrd old fool.
Your mother is a whòre.
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre from Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by ELOGBO: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please Nigerian help me ask Saraki what he know about power plant
A leader mouth would be saying different thing from his heart
I,M A-SHAME THE WAY PEOPLE LIKE SARAKI SPEAK is that how he want to Rule?
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by mikolo80: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Itydee:
Saraki of all thieves is speaking. A man cursed even by his own father before death could open his dirty gutter to condemn the plant commissioned by the President. Has anything Saraki ever put his hands to do ever worked? Where is the Societe General bank his father bequeathed him or Trade Bank he established himself? Where are the Zimbabwean farmers he imported to come to Kwara State to work?.
an atomistic personality perpetually at war with his family and his conscience. When politically dead men speak we pay attention. GEJ till 2023.
he hammered in societe generale and the white farmers are the largest producers of cassava in the world and he's still got kwara by the balls(very sad).
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by ifemi001: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fool is the power truly working,is practical thing,what u can c and touch,use ur brain and don't die with this clueless idiotic fellows
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by light004: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC is full of lies and deceit. Shame on this useless party that ride on the ignorance of the majority of Nigerians to misinformation them and ultimately mislead them to vote for a group of thieves. They are too cheap; Nigerians don't deserve people like this.

Do anyone need to explain that Saraki by his post just want to mislead the people with wrong information. The car is different from the fuel that helps to power it. There would have been an issue if the power plant of over 600mw wasn't actually built that there is currently non-availability of gas to power the plant doesn't mean that the plant is not working as Saraki alleged or if my car lack fuel with it be correct then to say that my car is not working. let exercise our thinking faculty and not allow these cheap blackmailers to continue to deceive us.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by tayolove12(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
GEJ is a SCAMMER

Like one ur boss did in lagos state
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Yinkagbo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
fhranchez:
@yinkagbo
@Jonathan
@luzehray
@olufemiolaolu
@spray
GEJ till ur fathers run mad

He is crying.....he needs bobo.....
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by smirn(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
The six week election extension was to start commissioning non working projects, thinking that will change the decisions of many Nigerians for voting against him. It just too late to realise how massively he has failed for six years.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by coldFLARES1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
doctokwus:
I would honestly be surprised if that plant is actually working.The commissioning had all the hallmarks of a something done to win public votes.
Meanwhile while people are investigating the power plants,cud they also snoop around the naval dockyards to know if those naval ships commissioned have left the yards since then.
I smell scam written all over both commissionings till proven otherwise.
Bros, it saddens the heart that we have quite a number of people here who have taken leave of their senses. Apparently, they have been positioned to crowd out dispassionate discussants. They attack the messenger and ultimately mislead others into jettisoning the message. Here them calling Saraki names while the whole allegations of a fraudulent commissioning is made light. There's a good thing about love: it hardly finds fault or take account of wrongs, consequently I can understand why these raving fans of supporters would cheer their principal into masterminding and superintendent over more scams.

I agree with with you on the suspicion of the trappings of scam in the CCGT Olorunshogo II Power Plant. Firstly, a distinction has to be made between test-running an installation and a commissioning. A commissioning comes after a test-run and certifies that the project could start running as a business concern. Before, a CCGT is commissioned, issues of a Gas Sales/Purchase Agreement/Contract and a Power supply contract must have been sorted. Whereas, we keep hearing of a gas supply inadequacy all the time, I would be surprised if the gas trunkline has been laid to that facility not to talk of a GSPA.

A simple verification could be made: the production superintendent should just avail the public a screenshots of gas supplied at their metering station a week prior to the commissioning and the period following the commissioning so we can know who the jokers are? People talk of a verification by NTA as evidence that the plant is working as if we have forgotten the super-swindle in Rivers during Odili's term where a power project was powered with generator on its commissioning.

A manifestation of the PDPs desperation is coming in torrents that you tend to lose count of the scams they've pulled on Nigerians. Here's my submission: in the absence of a reliable data of gas supply to the plant as well as generation output from its operation, it is very likely those gas turbines were just test-run while the power people saw either came from the Phase I or a generator.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Igwe9(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
The only good thing is that Bukola saraki did acknowledge that the said project has been completed, it is just gas that is not available to power the plant.

it's Quite understandable, gas is a consumable goods, atleast the plant is there, the next project he will commission will be an everlasting gas supply chain to the plant, afterall, we count "A" before "B". Land before structure, structure before operation, and so on.
People should learn to make their opinions known Without being bias.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Reference(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Of course it doesn't have gas. Has it not been a recurring theme throughout the power landscape. That we donot have a functioning gas network. Bukola Saraki knows this and he is merely trying to counter the GEJ/PDP propaganda machine with equally hopeless information. We all know these new generation plants are not working. What is new.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by haulagehandlers(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
taharqa:
That someone like Bukola Saraki is now one of the chief mouthpieces of apc, the 'anticorruption apostles', says a lot about what APC really is.

On the topic, Olorunsogo 2 started to produce power since last year. Even on that day of it's commissioning, anybody who was there or who watched it on tv, would have heard the plant working in full blast.

So ffuck Thief Bukola; and ffuck APC d party of LIARS
You don't even know where the plant is,not been there,only heard the sound of it on TV haba mallam.
That place is as quiet as a grave yard on haloween midnight,fact is I pass through the plant almost every day so I know. The plant is a great fraud and political gimmick to curry vote from the undiscerning populace
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Caseless: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
GEJ is a SCAMMER
ur moniker funny sha grin grin
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Habeyy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tranquill:

He said that HE HAS FULFILLED HIS PROMISE TO MAKE THE POWER SECTOR A PRIORITY.

Abi na English dey hard you?
next tym don't quote the dead man singing (Orlando crazy owoh) he reason like a cockroach ....not much difference

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by abduljabbar8: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
atlwireles:
What will APC not say!!!!!!!! a party of lying bastarddds. Even Saraki is talking undecided
your father is a real bastard
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by atlwireles: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
abduljabbar8:
My father is a real bastard
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by agabaI23(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy, we are not clamouring for a magician, we are asking for a change. No one says Buhari will turn Nigeria to Canada in even 10 years. What we are saying is that we cannot continue to keep pace with failure. We cannot continue to glorify underachievement. We cannot continue to use the public funds to buy shoes for GEJ. At least, his message was that he had no shoes. By now, he must have bought enough. Then let him go away and let other people buy shoes too...

You cannot ask for change for change sake or you will live to regret your actions
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by abduljabbar8: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
taharqa:
That someone like Bukola Saraki is now one of the chief mouthpieces of apc, the 'anticorruption apostles', says a lot about what APC really is.

On the topic, Olorunsogo 2 started to produce power since last year. Even on that day of it's commissioning, anybody who was there or who watched it on tv, would have heard the plant working in full blast.

So ffuck Thief Bukola; and ffuck APC d party of LIARS
son of a prostitute
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by gabriel212: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
atlwireles:
What will APC not say!!!!!!!! a party of lying bastarddds. Even Saraki is talking undecided
don't divert the attention
The Power Plant is A SCAM IT'S NOT WORKING!
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by popoolay: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
So Bukola Saraki too dey open mouth dey talk. Na wa for dis our Naija sef. APC is just full of pple with funny and questionable characters. Progressive party indeed. Continue milking Kwara dry with your stooge in Govt house. Your days are numbered.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Skoopy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
kingofpool:
saraki is a useless man, apc should stop this their useless pull him down attitude..

Laudable advice but directed to the wrong person. This should be for FFK and FAYOSE
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by gogodaye(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
These APC goons are simply good for nothing folks....when they are in their alarmist mode....I simply hang on to see or hear them make that slip that would show the lie in their deceitful charade....
El Rufai tweeted that PGEJ had only gone to commission a project that their newly found 'navigator' had earlier commissioned in 2007.....
He was then informed and his attention drawn to the fact that it was another plant complementing the earlier one commissioned in 2007 and he Nicodemusly kept quiet......
Now Senator Saraki was admitting the existence of the new plant is telling us another cock and bull tale.....
That plant has been up and running....and was shown on 'PowerTrack' a programme run by the NIPP on TV long before it's inauguration....
God forbid that we let these fraudsters come any where close to succeeding in their mad ambitions....
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by billyG(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Can someone authoritatvely tell me how many megawatts we hav added now.& Y i still dnt hav electricity in ma hood.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Habeyy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
peziz:
What kind of lie is this. If I wasn't working in one of the privatised gencos, I'd believe this crap. For jeez sake that commissioned plant has been working since last year. Although performing below its installed capacity as do other plants across the country.

Recently there was gas vandalization on the Nigerian gas pipeline which resulted in a drastic drop of megawatts generated. Olorunsogo nipp gas as it's widely known as of today generated 112.6mw, on one gas turbine currently running. So why all these lies. If not for gas limitations all the time, all available unit would be up and running.

Why all these mega lies saraki! ! Shame on you.
thank God for your info....am highly grateful for ur info ...truth will always prevail
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Confuciusng(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
LOL Imagine, the personification abi na manifestation of nepotism still get mouth to talk. Well, that plant was working before it was commissioned. Here is what could have happened, if you watched the commissioning the other day you must have heard Nebo talking about vandalism, some idiots may have vamdalised the pipelines supplying gas to the plant. Or the gas plant supplying the plant maybe down, even the biggest gas plant in West Africa(Utorogu gas plant in Delta state) has to shutdown sometimes for some reasons. Pipeline vandalisation is a big issue in this country. We all know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews / Gokana LGA Rivers Under Attack / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.