Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah (4297 Views)

How To Create Amazing Logos Straight From Your Android Phone / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here / How To Make A Music Video With Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'll Introduce You To Two Apps..

Athumbcut

• Font Studio

This App Allows You To Cut Pictures And Put Them In Another Background. Just As Photoshop Does On PC.

How To Create An Image With Athumbcut

How To Create An Image With
Athumbcut

When You Open The App, This Is The First Thing You'll See, You Can Choose To Press The Back Button On Your Device To Skip The Page Or Sign In

•Signing In Gives You Access To The Store Where You Can Download Patches(Cut Images) And Background Photos

Tap The Icon With The Plus Sign. The Store Can Be Accessed From The Icon That Looks Like A Basket/Shopping Cart

The Selected Option Is In light Green.. Selecting The Other Icon Beside It, is to add a background.. But now you need to select a picture
•Pictures You've Already Cut Appear On the dashboard directly below the options.

Double Tap To Select The Image, Tap To Deselect After Selecting If You finish Selecting The Whole Image which would select in batches, It Should Show A Purple Lining Around It Just As In The One Above

Tap The Arrow Icon At The Bottom Left To Save The Patch. (Cut Image)

•Don't forget to cut off spaces.. Like Spaces Between The Arms And Legs

You Can Now Select A Background From The Next Option..
It Should Appear Like This

Tap The Icon With 3 Dots To Save The Image...
You Can Leave The Image Like That If you wish..

You Can Also Create An Image With Your Favourite Celebs

But I won't Tell You That... Discover It Yourself...

If you want to add some class to it that's where Font Studio Comes In

Font Studio

This App Let's You Add Stylish Texts To Pictures

Let's Go

• How To Use Font Studio

Choose Where You want To Take The Picture From Either From Your Camera Or From Gallery

Tap The Middle Icon To Add Frame Or Remove Frame <br />

Select Your Desired Font

Select Your Desired Colour

Select Shadow Color

Add Style To Photo

Hope You Enjoyed The Tutorial...To Round It Up.. Here's A Picture I Created With Athumbcut And Font Studio

source : http:///michaelajah241

for more tutorials visit the link below
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by vjsmiles: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
NIGGAH STYLISHLY SHOWING US HIS GALLERY cheesy

ISSORYY angry

7 Likes

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
NIGGAH STYLISHLY SHOWING US HIS GALLERY cheesy

ISSORYY angry

very funny ........... put that your nokia torch into your pocket before something bad happens to it....i shared a post and that's all you have to say.............

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by vjsmiles: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
luigiajah:

very funny ........... put that your nokia torch into your pocket before something bad happens to it....i shared a post and that's all you have to say.............
YOU UNWORTHY OF MY QUOTE angry

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by ejikeme(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
wow....nice work
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by wheesin(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
nice...but

that's your fathers business

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Get a pc and install photoshop, corel draw on it.
These pictures Don't measure up to professionalism.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Gmajor(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Does it require internet connection .?
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
senorova:

grin Looks like poor man's Photoshop kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Jeffy1206(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
This nice fp material.
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by samnificent(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Not bad...I've been looking for an App like dis..Thumbs Up bro
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gmajor:
Does it require internet connection .?

No
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
senorova:

. Did you read the title of the thread before commenting undecided. It's for designing pictures on An Android Phone .. Did I tell you that I didn't know how to design on a pc... Mtchewwww... PARK WELL JORHH

6 Likes

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
malikmoreni:

grin Looks like poor man's Photoshop kiss
Laughing at your stupidity abi

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by 20bc(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
OK.....
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by dragonigga(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
carry on bro , don't mind all dem bad belle people. Nice one!
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Dubby6(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls teach me how to create a video of me bangi.ng Nicki
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by udemzyudex(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2015
senorova:
did u even read the topic at all? If he wanted to do it with a pc,he would stated it .. The tutorial is for andriod phones

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by senorova(m): 1:29am On Feb 26, 2015
udemzyudex:
did u even read the topic at all? If he wanted to do it with a pc,he would stated it .. The tutorial is for andriod phones

And I duly pointed out it isn't good enough. That was why I recommended graphic softwares on pc. Don't finish what I never started.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 26, 2015
gud innovation!
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Warlord3000(m): 4:28am On Feb 26, 2015
This people no go kill me with laughter cheesy
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2015
luigiajah:
Laughing at your stupidity abi

E Dey pain you ni?

Get a job bruh grin
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2015
malikmoreni:

E Dey pain you ni?

Get a job bruh grin

You know what.... I don't brawl online with kids like you
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by luigiajah(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
senorova:

And I duly pointed out it isn't good enough. That was why I recommended graphic softwares on pc. Don't finish what I never started.

Did it ever occur to your pea sized brain that not everyone has a computer..... By the way post an image you designed.. Let's see.
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2015
senorova:

we know its not good enough,we know that already,the fact still remain that the tutorial is for andriod phone alone,if the person thinks it is not good enough he/she can go and use a pc. Pls focus on the topic,no dey form i too sabi for here...

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Cyberbaze(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Well, those people talking about Pc are showing how low their mentality is. The Topic is about Android Phone and they are trying to tell us that everybody who has Android has a Pc. This is meant for Android alone, many can't afford Pc so, Photoshoping in Android is a welcomed development. Be it a half bread, it is better than none.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
luigiajah:

You know what.... I don't brawl online with kids like you

Kids?? Your mates are already in university, better go and write jamb again, or you're no longer seventeen??
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
thanks bro, this is what I need. don't mind the haters
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Horlaarsco: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
U guyz are hmmm
He did something u r still harassing him
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Yawns...
Re: How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah by murphybo(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
why can't u guys learn to at least appreciate others when u are been educated on wt u didn't know or have little idear on... he said on Android not java,symbian nor pc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me / Ten Reasons You Might Want To Switch From Facebook 2 Ello–The New Social Network / Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.