Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Wanna Be Fat Nd Tall - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Wanna Be Fat Nd Tall (1161 Views)

Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / You Can Never Be Fat Enough For A Typical Nigerian Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Be Fat Nd Tall by Paul77b: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
wat re d foods to eat to be fat and tall
Re: I Wanna Be Fat Nd Tall by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Paul77b:
wat re d foods to eat to be fat and tall

First, how old are you? If you are above 18....forget about growing tall. Your body stops growing by then.

Second...people have differing metabolisms....so you may eat lots of food, but it does not ''stick'' to your body as it should.

Third....you do not need to be fat. Being fat comes with a lot of health problems...like hypertension,diabetes, arthritis, breathing difficulties, stroke, etc.

What you need to do right now is....exercise, eat lots of fruit and veggies, eat plenty of protein, and be glad and confident in your body. No one can have the ''perfect'' body....but you can have a healthy one!

(1) (Reply)

7 Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Flow In Women / OMEGA 3 SALMON OIL PLUS FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH / Black Skin Is The Genetic Parent And How White Skin Is A Genetic Defect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.