Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano (32425 Views)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
this is bad
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Muhammadkhan: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
I strongly advice parent to shun forced marriage particular in the north where human killing is rampant now that bokoharam has tauhgt many minds this wiked act.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by ceejayluv(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

My bad......

Do you think at her age she would understand the meaning of someone being in loved

I know she was forced out of her own violation to marry the guy but I don't think she knows the meaning of being in love
At 18, she'll face the full wrath of the law....

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by LieDetector(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
Marriage no be by force. .. but aboki no go gree hear word undecided

For them, marrying a wife is like buying a ram for Sallah. ... The woman isn't to have any choice

Now the poor girl had no choice than to dispatch the groom to his ancestors embarassed

A fair court will just convict her for mere manslaughter, and give her a light prison sentence.... With a good lawyer, she might even walk free, depending on the circumstances of the case

Even though I don't subscribe to child or forced marriage, the girl killed the husband her in an unjustifiable means. That's first degree murder not manslaughter !

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by kevoh(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
In a matter of years the Northern female muslims will be liberated but for now killing is not an acceptable form of protesting.

Where are people like Madam Oby Ezekwesili of #bringbackourgirls? Girl Child Education, No to forced child marriages e.t.c are some of the things she should start protesting for.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by orli: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Those element of change are reducing day in day out.

Make I go come shaa
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by steppin: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

This what we get when a small girl.is forced and give away in marriage to an older man.....

She is not ready or ripe to face responsibility of a married couple, can't this people understand

She's not a small girl, she's 18yrs for heaven's sake.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by gudnex22(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
B4 nko :PB4 nko
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by firstolalekan(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
Marriage no be by force. .. but aboki no go gree hear word undecided

For them, marrying a wife is like buying a ram for Sallah. ... The woman isn't to have any choice

Now the poor girl had no choice than to dispatch the groom to his ancestors embarassed

A fair court will just convict her for mere manslaughter, and give her a light prison sentence.... With a good lawyer, she might even walk free, depending on the circumstances of the case
I no pity them.
But girls of this days sha.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Kano eh??
Okay, bye....
Back to My Game "Far Cry 4"
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by deennest: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

My bad......

Do you think at her age she would understand the meaning of someone being in loved

I know she was forced out of her own violation to marry the guy but I don't think she knows the meaning of being in love

18 yrs is no more under age...

kick against Force marriage ....
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by yahx(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
You force someone to marry who she doesn't want to marry#well that's the outcome of frustration
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by gudnex22(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
steppin:

She's not a small girl, she's 18yrs for heaven's sake.

Age she is not. But character she is. Atleast the one will teach not to force them into marriage. Yeye
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by buygala(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Even though I don't subscribe to child or forced marriage, the girl killed the husband her in an unjustifiable means. That's first degree murder not manslaughter !

Dude, the element of substantial provocation is enough to reduce a murder charge to a manslaughter conviction. ... she could also plead temporary insanity by reason of a forced marriage, which renders her lacking the mens rea to commit the offence...

Point is... even a diligent average lawyer will secure her freedom, if she is tried before an unbiased court

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by joeyekembele: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

Do you think your post makes any meaning

His post made a lot of meaning. Someone who is educated like GEJ cannot force a lady to marry her only to get killed. It's only an illiterate like Buhari that can do that.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Vitaglyde: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerians are lost in a mix pf culture and modernisation

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by 867Y5309(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
UniqueMike:
Is this not worst than BOKOHARAM

Some people chanting "CHANGE" will soon put the blame on GEJ. BTW, did GEJ truly said his gonna catch Shekau before election
MY GUY politics is not your problem, English is

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
kevoh:
In a matter of years the Northern female muslims will be liberated

Liberated from what ? Just give them education and empowerment and that place will change for the best.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Suneyes023: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
A SHRINE IN CROSS RIVER WHERE POLITICIANS AND YAHOO BOYS WORSHIP[size=8pt][/size]

A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

Judgement day is around the corner, may God save us
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by erico2k2(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
some bastard on this forum will abuse all the northerner and buhari for this.

the youth of today mentality is nothing to write home about.
if its widely practiced in the North still then the insult would be justified.my thought though
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by gbadexy(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
lordsharks:

How do you mean
He meant that the young wife of prophet mohamad should have done the same then.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by stinggy(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
This should continue as long as these people do not want to understand Marriage isn't by force!

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by anigbajumo(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
ayanbaba2:
buhari kingsmen always trying to do things by force...
before you attack me...
like booharii, that deceased husband never had a sch. leaving cert if investigated...
rest in peace to the dead man.
#Where is buhari#
Na wa 4u oooo....Buhari dis Buhari dat,may b u gonna shout buhari till ur Last breath I dnt knw
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Gsmiles26(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Wat could they really be fighting for after just 5days of wedlock if not sex,and now they have forced themselves into wedopen.
People who forced them to marry should be apprehended also
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by sparkleboy(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm! Homicide after domestic violence

Self defense is her best defence
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by joeyekembele: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
If only Aisha had done this a long time ago at 9 years of age,this world would have been a better place.

You are on point. Aisha fall my hand. If only she was wiser to have sent the paedophilia Mohammed into the grave earlier, the world would have being a better place. But do you also know that the monster was eventually poisoned and killed by Jewish women who he killed their husbands and took them as concubines? Yes, that was how the Dauda died to give the world a little peace we enjoy at some regions today.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Sarimah(f): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
too bad
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by 100Cents: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Let them keep raping young girls against their will in the name of marriage.

Religion of Subjugation, ...sorry Piss..
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:

Dude, the element of substantial provocation is enough to reduce a murder charge to a manslaughter conviction. ... she could also plead temporary insanity by reason of a forced marriage, which renders her lacking the mens rea to commit the offence...

Point is... even a diligent average lawyer will secure her freedom, if she is tried before an unbiased court

This is a forced marriage meaning the girl had some level of hate towards the husband and has an intention to kill him while going back to marry her own dream man.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by XRAY21(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Am not a sadist am only against #teenageandchildmarriage
This kind of news give me joy. But abok.I no the learn. aish would have helped use and would have done the would good if she has done this to one prophet
#saynotochildabuse
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by sweetcocoa(f): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmm.

When they won't stop forcing young girls and women alike, into marriages, what do they expect? Ofcourse the young ones who may not no any better, will keep killing their spouses in hope to free themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Fulani Boys Caught Stealing Goats In Kwara State (Pics) / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.