Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano (32417 Views)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
northern people and violence. smh. very ignorant set of monsters. yet they want to rule nigeria.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
some bastard on this forum will abuse all the northerner and buhari for this.

the youth of today mentality is nothing to write home about.
See English abeg!!! *smh* This man must be from the north. Why Nat write 'The Mentality of youths,today is nothing to write home about'?? M sure dats better.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by dre11(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trypa:

Dre11 u dey here cheesy

His making a lot of sense lolZz abi u b Buhari supporter?

R.I.P to d dead

I believe in change
#i have decided
GMB
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by moonnstar(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
Marriage no be by force. .. but aboki no go gree hear word undecided

For them, marrying a wife is like buying a ram for Sallah. ... The woman isn't to have any choice

Now the poor girl had no choice than to dispatch the groom to his ancestors embarassed

A fair court will just convict her for mere manslaughter, and give her a light prison sentence.... With a good lawyer, she might even walk free, depending on the circumstances of the case
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:

A fair court will just convict her for mere manslaughter, and give her a light prison sentence.... With a good lawyer, she might even walk free, depending on the circumstances of the case
A fair court would take her life for taking a life. Stop playing to the gallery.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Eluwilussit(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

This what we get when a small girl.is forced and give away in marriage to an older man.....

She is not ready or ripe to face responsibility of a married couple, can't this people understand

Did you read the post? She is 18 and the man was 24. That's understandable. She's not a minor anymore. If she was forced, then that's bad, still it is not enough reason to waste the young man. Too bad.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Peejayybold(f): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
When dey won't allow the girl to grow in to a real woman
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
donbenie:
No,it is the duty of the prosecutors to prove that murder has been committed,and not manslaughter,so prove your case that the girl wilfully murdered the husband,just to be with the lover..

The prosecutor confirmed the man is actually dead, conducts an autopsy to determine the nature of death, arrests the suspect who upon interrogation admitted to have killed the man on the premise that she was forcefully married to the man against her will and an intent to kill him . This is enough burden of proof to establish that a murder has been committed by the defendant. It is then left for the defendant's lawyer to tell the court why he/she thinks the defendant has killed the man in a lawful manner.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by holatin(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

See English abeg!!! *smh* This man must be from the north. Why Nat write 'The Mentality of youths,today is nothing to write home about'?? M sure dats better.
are you done ranting ?
is this an exam center ?
is my msg not clear ?
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Trypa(f): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

I believe in change
#i have decided
GMB

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by vislabraye(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
rileyy:

So they also can b showing cleavage and having serial sex patners, I say we all have little devil living inside of us. Always encouraging what's forbidden, know this, either by word or action we all will account for our deeds. So watch what you say to people, cos you don't know how far it goes deep down. Islam teaches morals n virtue, anglican, catholics even the jews, pentecostal christians has bring chaos along with their reforms and greed

You have turned this to be a battle of religion, but I will not follow you. In the first place I did not mention Islam.

Is it right for a man to marry a girl of 13,15 or 17? Is that what your religion tells you ? Guess what the emirs daughters don't marryy at that age.

Will you want your daughter to marry at the age of 12 and develop VVF ? Shine your eyes. Will you send ur daughter to a man's home at the expense of education ?
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
So sad...........Killing your better half.......

Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by SenatorJames(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Where is the community development in forcing two people on each other here?

My advice for the northern Governors conducting mass wedding is that they should allow the people to choose their partner themselves, then conduct the wedding and establish them.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by rileyy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
vislabraye:

You have turned this to be a battle of religion, but I will not follow you. In the first place I did not mention Islam.

Is it right for a man to marry a girl of 13,15 or 17? Is that what your religion tells you ? Guess what the emirs daughters don't marryy at that age.

Will you want your daughter to marry at the age of 12 and develop VVF ? Shine your eyes. Will you send ur daughter to a man's home at the expense of education ?
So is right for them to be walking stalk naked around? Pls don't quote back cos I don't have a thing to say to you. Thanks
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by vislabraye(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
rileyy:

So is right for them to be walking stalk naked around? Pls don't quote back cos I don't have a thing to say to you. Thanks

Your argument is so absurd. Who is suporting women walking naked

But can the solution be giving them as wives at the age of 12 ? Don't tell me that's what U wish to do to ur daughters.
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by ObeyaFriday: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
lordsharks:
reali o

NDLEA arrested student with locally made gun. Read full story here www.frayokit..com
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by rileyy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
vislabraye:

Your argument is so absurd. Who is suporting women walking naked

But can the solution be giving them as wives at the age of 12 ? Don't tell me that's what U wish to do to ur daughters.

K
Re: 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano by fotojenik(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2015
is very sad for the dead......

BT u don't hv to false someone who doesn't love u to lo love...

love is natural nd it works with emotions nd feelings...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) / ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.