Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video (39984 Views)

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
igbsam:
Fake news

This is an old video from one of the battalion's camp during one of their parades. And not the story about then dancing when we all know the fight against boko haram is still on going

you people should stop spreading false news to the outside world who wud see this story and call us an unserious country with unserious military dancing when there is a war going on.

Bite belle, APC cockroach.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by haryomikun(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=lirusehn post=31077889][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by SmartFaces(f): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
They will dance today and tomorrow will be another strike. It's not yet time for any body to dance, whether army, civilian or para military.
Until it's over, it's not yet over. God save our country.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by XRAY21(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The video was shot in September 2014. Those soldiers are not Nigerian soldiers.
see then bad belle NA would keep dancing 4 ever buhari cow like you .take
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by spanzed(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol....more grease to ur elbow gallant soldiers...*in phynos voice*Kill them all but kill ShekauX2
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by papaejima1: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
igbsam:
Fake news

This is an old video from one of the battalion's camp during one of their parades. And not the story about then dancing when we all know the fight against boko haram is still on going

you people should stop spreading false news to the outside world who wud see this story and call us an unserious country with unserious military dancing when there is a war going on.
Are you for real?
So you didn't see the American military and police dancing gangnam style even with the Iraqi and Afghan wars going on?
Bros, lighten up. Weda the video is old or new, important thing is that there was a dancing.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Oga ever heard about morale boosting?

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by mightycrown1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
I just stumbled on this cute video online of our soldiers celebrating victory after the defeat of Boko haram and decided to share with u . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwp-IKiJlnE

OP You can lie o.

(Published on Sep 22, 2014

Watch an interesting video of some officers of the Nigerian army as they dance to Davido's Skelewu during their training operation. - source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwp-IKiJlnE&app=desktop)
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by praxisnetworks: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gbam!

Sai Buhari
APC Change!

osmosis2015:

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by sexyjennik(f): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice concept grin see as play full their body cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by vega84(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes they deserve to dance. I gladly hail their bravely. #vegatalks#
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Egbagirl(f): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Firefire:

so what?

so the original post is false. that's what.

KMT!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by deletrue: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pedagogue:
@ Op, I just watched that video. Nothing in the video suggests that they were dancing "after the defeat of boko haram".
In fact, from their body language, it looks more like they were being 'prepped' and 'motivated' for a battle ahead.

May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.

1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.

2. I have been following GEJ and Buhari's campaign.

3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.

4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:

a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on

5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
8. The Presidential election is not about Buhari v GEJ
9. It's about RIGHT v WRONG.
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.

I cannot wait to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo
A full time barbarian
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Desteenee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pedagogue:
@ Op, I just watched that video. Nothing in the video suggests that they were dancing "after the defeat of boko haram".
In fact, from their body language, it looks more like they were being 'prepped' and 'motivated' for a battle ahead.

May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.

1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.

3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.

4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:

a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on

5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.

Are u through bros?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by chat2deen(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
igbsam:
Fake news

Skelewu song is not that old song! But the mode of dressing does not fit Nigeria Army, our army doesn't use d the type of camouflage even thou our soldiers do not hv a particular type of camouflage despite the army band the use of any other camouflage except our Nigerian made. The riffles sling by the soldiers does not have unit's badge. These soldiers are yan banga army probably Cameroonian soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Akinlawson: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Posted by PDP members
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by ghostofsparta(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by ahaz: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pedagogue:

go and die.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by thaoriginator: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pedagogue:

GBAM A GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by otunbadan(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
igbsam:
Fake news

So people should not catch fun again because they are doing what you can't
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by jide333(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
I just stumbled on this cute video online of our soldiers celebrating victory after the defeat of Boko haram and decided to share with u . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwp-IKiJlnE

old video.. na wah ooh.. this was during a training exercise...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by wagecomet: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lovely. I love this. #March4Buhari
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Wonderful ...so nice .....
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by nwonufestus(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
oboi dis one na dancing skelewu 4 third mainland bridge
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by patpaul: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Pedagogue:

Are you in Nigeria at all? I want to know because if you are here, you would have known what the Govt went through before being able to acquire the necessary arms before they can fully take on Boko Haram now. Apart from the arms, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW BUHARI AND CO opposed any full blast war on BOKO HARAM, claiming that it is against the North to do so. You would have known how Boko hara sympathizers and supporters in and out of the army sabotage all efforts aim at routing the Islamic Sect.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by chinwike2(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Pedagogue:

who is alarmist ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Hobat(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
If you can't do anything for your father's land, those who can...... praise them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.