Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

>:( - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / >:( (2396 Views)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma / My Dad Breaks Me Down Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

>:( by Crimescene: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: >:( by vjsmiles: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
TO REGISTER JUST NOW AND WRITE TRASH ABOUT YOUR BLOOD JUSTIFIES YOUR BEING MAD....
GOAT angry

5 Likes

Re: >:( by kilokeys(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
by arresting him.. u would seem like a mad cultist that arrests his father and beats up his elder sister

4 Likes

Re: >:( by kestolove95(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
No be for 9ja...go America go do dat one
Re: >:( by vjsmiles: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: >:( by Crimescene: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
I think I have a right as a human being. We all have fundamental rights. To say trash about his son for which I'm innocent of all accusations. Besides. you fool calling me a goat don't know nothing about my family.
Re: >:( by xynerise: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Crimescene:
I think I have a right as a human being. We all have fundamental rights. To say trash about his son for which I'm innocent of all accusations. Besides. you fool calling me a goat don't know nothing about my family.
Mr. Man go and arrest your kindred if you like. No one cares.

1 Like

Re: >:( by Glowstone(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
I think your dad is right about sending you to a psychiatric hospital

4 Likes

Re: >:( by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Indeed 20m Nigerians are insane. Confirmed

2 Likes

Re: >:( by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
To every action , there is equal and opposite reaction . What was the genesis of your fracas with your father ?

2 Likes

Re: >:( by Redoil: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Crimescene:
I want to arrest my dad. he's been to bad lately. He tells lies about me. Lies and tells every one I'm a cultist. Recently, He got me arrested for getting into a fight with my elder sister. Worse off, he took me to a psychiatric hospital. What a stain to my name. I want to pay him back for all, especially what he has done to me lately. It's not funny because I really didn't do anything to deserve these things.
seriously speaking you need a lot of beating and pummeling for behaving like a mad boy. How old are you and what was the result of the psychiatric test on your pig and fowl brain combine? Please be sincere

1 Like

Re: >:( by Redoil: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Empero1:

To every action , there is equal and opposite reaction . What was the genesis of your fracas with your father ?
none
Re: >:( by Crimescene: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Indeed 20m Nigerians are insane. Confirmed

Let me tell you several things my dad has done to me.

I won a million naira when I was a kid. My dad locked the coupon in his wardrobe and travelled.
He beat up my mum like severaltimes with a bottle. and tore her skin.
I'm a christian and go to church. He goes about telling everyone I'm a cultist.
Has used charm on me to avert miraculous deliverance just to say his charms worked and not that I received a miracle.
Took me to psychiatric hospital just because of a misunderstading I had with my sister, just to spoil my name.
I'm tired of all that I have to endure.
Re: >:( by phadat(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
orishirishi, if you didn't behave in a way and manner that suggest you are cultist why will your father speak so of you?
well I think you should mend your ways even if you insist you are not a cultist
my two cent s
Re: >:( by stinggy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Crimescene:
I want to arrest my dad. he's been to bad lately. He tells lies about me. Lies and tells every one I'm a cultist. Recently, He got me arrested for getting into a fight with my elder sister. Worse off, he took me to a psychiatric hospital. What a stain to my name. I want to pay him back for all, especially what he has done to me lately. It's not funny because I really didn't do anything to deserve these things.

Why should you arrest him when you can just kill him straight?
Just kill him joor. Gun, poison, machete, anything you can think of
Re: >:( by Chizzy20(f): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
If u arrest ur Dad, u will only prove wat he has bin sayin, has bin right all along.
Re: >:( by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
People shouldn't really have insulted you without hearing your story. But hey, this is Nairaland.

In a very special way, by calling you a goat and all that, it means they really care about you. grin

Now what next;
You want revenge or you want your Dad to change?

1 Like

Re: >:( by Crimescene: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Aprime:
People shouldn't really have insulted you without hearing your story. But hey, this is Nairaland.

In a very special way, by calling you a goat and all that, it means they really care about you. grin

Now what next;
You want revenge or you want your Dad to change?

Honestly, I want revenge. It has put a blow to my career as I'm an oil and gas person
Re: >:( by Crimescene: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Empero1:

Just because I became born again and speak in tongues and read my bible and pray morning and evening.
Re: >:( by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
stinggy:

Why should you arrest him when you can just kill him straight?
Just kill him joor. Gun, poison, machete, anything you can think of
cry Na you bring me come here oooo cheesy grin angry
Re: >:( by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op let's go there!!

-Buy strong double twisted rope and half carton of gulder and 10 liters of fuel
-Go to the nearest police station and share the gulder to them
-Give the person in charge 5000 in a brown envelope and pour the fuel into their patrol vehicle.
-Enter the motor with them and direct them to your house.
-Give them the rope and point your father.
-They will rush him, tie him and beat him before bundling him into the boot of the hilux and driving him to station.

Problem solved.
Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: >:( by stinggy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
chimkaire:
cry Na you bring me come here oooo cheesy grin angry
Oya advise ur guy na wink

1 Like

Re: >:( by simpleseyi: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
I also think that your dad is right to have taken you to the psychiatric hospital, because i think you need a psychiatric evaluation. Your dad can never ever be wrong. Anything he does is very okay. If I were a police man and you come to the police station and ask me to come and arrest your dad, I will lock you up in an isolated cell, I will call your dad and inform him so that he wont be searching for you. After a month in detention without trail, I will hand you over only to a psychiatric doctor.
Re: >:( by kaboninc(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
simpleseyi:
I also think that your dad is right to have taken you to the psychiatric hospital, because i think you need a psychiatric evaluation. Your dad can never ever be wrong. Anything he does is very okay. If I were a police man and you come to the police station and ask me to come and arrest your dad, I will lock you up in an isolated cell, I will call your dad and inform him so that he wont be searching for you. After a month in detention without trail, I will hand you over only to a psychiatric doctor.

MUMU!
Re: >:( by danot1030: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Your father actually judged you right. For only a mad cultist think of arresting his father. You sure have a bad character and you need to change, try also change your associations, I am sure you are flocking with too many bad characters.
Re: >:( by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op,I never knew a man can't live without brain,till I saw your post..

Why are you telling us your intention to arrest your dad,do we look like police to you here?
Re: >:( by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Advice the guy or move on, why are u guys insulting the op?
Re: >:( by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
@OP

Obedient is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying . You can be stubborn and maverick and still remain an obedient person to any authority around you and that will earn you respect and love from same authority . Believe you me , no matter how weird and stubborn you are , you can still always have your way around your father or any other authority around you if you can always inculcate in yourself loyalty , trustworthiness , hard and smart work .

I had the greatest disciplinarian as a father , but guess what , despite my stubbornness and maverick nature I remained my father's most favorite and beloved child . I was able to achieve such feet because of my innate loyalty , trustworthiness , hard and smart work .
Re: >:( by Ewuro4: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Guys advice the boy or move on.. Why are Nigerians judgemental for God's sake? This is why people suffer in silence.
Re: >:( by kfrosh: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerians and their stupid mentality. So if a Father maltreats is child its okay too bah. Its so evident that the OP just wrote out of frustration. The only thing he can do is just keep praying for peace to reign in his family and check his own ways too.
simpleseyi:
Re: >:( by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
op,i ll advice u seek a psychiatrist's help.
Re: >:( by Ewuro4: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Crimescene:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Olusegun Mimiko Of Ondo State Takes Picture Of His Wife / Using Diesel As Kerosene. How Safe Is It? / I Am Conflicted: Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.