Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits (2286 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by GistMore1: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Proud Nigerian mum shows off her 6 cute sons in matching outfits. Gistmore reports

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/adorable-photo-of-nigerian-mum-and-her-6-sons-in-matching-outfits

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by GistMore1: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by emeijeh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Be-you-tee-ful !
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by sarmuel97(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
This is adorable !
She tried oo and there is no twin among them
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by sarmuel97(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
sarmuel97:
Wow
This is adorable !
Women i salute you, na dey try oo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by ctleurocollege: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Somebody is looking for female child.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by nlPoster: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
The next two might be female, just guessing. Otherwise simply wait for the boys to bring their girlfriends (or not).

Beautiful family.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by ahnie: 1:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Strong mama
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Magnoliaa(f): 4:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Babbyy boyss. kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Six children.....in this modern times. God give her the grace to cope because there is no girl among. Not a bad idea adopting one girl.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Damn!!! Their father is a good scorer grin grin
Such a beautiful family!!
I pray they don't turn to players in future!!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by AstroG: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Six children.....in this modern times. God give her the grace to cope because there is no girl among. Not a bad idea adopting one girl.

undecided

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Why do people keep churning out children just because they are looking for another sex?

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Some people will keep giving birth until they get the gender they desire. It's weird that nothing can change the desire of the heart, it wants what it wants. Lovely family but where is daddy?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Olorunnim: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Six children, is it a must to give birth to a particular gender?

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by nlPoster: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
The lady is already looking stressed, dont stress her further by criticizing her for wanting a girl.

The family is beautiful, it's not easy taking care of kids after the added stress of labour and delivery.

If any Nigerian responds to my post with a very stupid, idiotic, deranged and lowlife comment, your curse be on your own head.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by armyofone(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
He is home sleeping because picture time is the only time for him to sleep.

Mizwisdom:
Some people will keep giving birth until they get the gender they desire. It's weird that nothing can change the desire of the heart, it wants what it wants. Lovely family but where is daddy?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by nlPoster: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
The two on the right look like her but it's not certain they're her kids. Btw.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
sarmuel97:
Wow
This is adorable !

She was looking for a girl
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Six boys and she is still smiling? shocked
Someone tell me she has lots of help at home.
Anyway ..
She looks gorgeous.
The boys look good too. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
cheesy
armyofone:
He is home sleeping because picture time is the only time for him to sleep.

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by crackhaus: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol, Ujujoan2 grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
She has to raise the boys to help her out and to clean up after themselves. Does she have a choice here? cheesy
Mindfulness:
Six boys and she is still smiling? shocked
Someone tell me she has lots of help at home.
Anyway ..
She looks gorgeous.
The boys look good too. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
I won’t even judge this woman because I can’t imagine a life without a daughter but 6 children? shocked

I’d give up after the 3rd boy comes and no daughter yet. She’s brave

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
cococandy:
She has to raise the boys to help her out and to clean up after themselves. Does she have a choice here? cheesy

Well, I could come up with some politically incorrect options .. grin

cococandy:
I won’t even judge this woman because I can’t imagine a life without a daughter but 6 children? shocked

I’d give up after the 3rd boy comes and no daughter yet. She’s brave

Right? smiley
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Mindfulness:

Well, I could come up with some politically incorrect options .. grin

Right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by UjuJoan2: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2019
crackhaus:
Lol, Ujujoan2 grin

Lol. cheesy

Naaah, not me.

Cute family though! cool cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by crackhaus: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Lol. cheesy

Naaah, not me.

Cute family though! cool cool
cheesy
I know it's not you, I'm prophesying an additional two for you. grin

I think you've mentioned having 4boys sometime before, or perhaps I'm mistaken on the moniker who did
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by 24kmagic: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Exactly what I want.

But make e no six sha.

Just four boys
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by Nickisindigo(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2019
girl for first child then two boys and am done
so help me God
Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by drips8(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2019
I'm guessing the age range between the boys may not be big and she has six of them

Cute family too.

Re: Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits by UjuJoan2: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesy
I know it's not you, I'm prophesying an additional two for you. grin

I think you've mentioned having 4boys sometime before, or perhaps I'm mistaken on the moniker who did

Lol. You must be confusing me with someone else, but I do have 4 girls.

I won't mind 6 ooh . . .I love kids kiss kiss cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone help me out please / Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo / Traditional Wedding With Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.