Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What's Happening To Nigeria Police Force? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Happening To Nigeria Police Force? (631 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Nigeria Police Force? by Barselonia(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Actually, I don't know Were to start this story But let me first ask, Is it really true that federal government have not paid Nigeria police for over 7 month now?

The rate at Which Nigeria police are complaining now is getting too much that they have to beginning drivers of any vehicle that pass through the checking point for peanuts ( not egunje oo ).

I almost encountered this police check point everyday that am going to work But what really bother me today was when a policeman was having a chat with my brother that this days if they catch any scapegoat, they collect anything collectables from him that he would feel like they are cutting his neck..

one policeman even said he don't care if he sees another job that would be paying him 30,000 and leave this their cursed job...

Is this How it supposed to be?
Re: What's Happening To Nigeria Police Force? by imotal(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
booked
Re: What's Happening To Nigeria Police Force? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Sodeide2013 i cant log into my nairaland email.
This is a dead thread. We can discuss here.

(1) (Reply)

51 Highly Inspiring Quotes Ever / ICAN Certification And Insurance, Any Correlation? Please Enlighten. / Do You Work In Your Field Or Course Of Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.